It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new member needs help please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
helo, my 15 year old son, has to do a 1000 word essay on the book the lord of the flies. The problem is he hasn'r read the book, and the teacher said he'll know if he uses the internet for answers, but he had been home after surgery and missed out on most of the book, so would anyone know the answer to this.
Discuss three examples of symbolism in the novel,be sure to explain why the object or person is considered a symbol.Consider also how themes are illustrated through these symbols. You should also explore both realistic and symbolic portrayals of character.

Now I have no idea what this means, I have not read this book .

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Zedd's handbook

Use it, its very helpful.

Good luck on your problem, welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Truth_Seeker11, I don't know you, so I probably have no business even writing this.....But, the way of the wording of your post, and something else, I'm not sure, but somehow, you didn't sound like the concerned parent, trying to help his/her teenager out.

Your post sounded much more like the troubled teen himself. If I am wrong, I stand corrected, and please accept my appologies. If I am right, then it would be good if truth_seeker11 would write the truth.

Anyway, either/or, if I had read the book, which I have never been much interested in those types of books, I would certainly help you out if I could. I was a teenager in school once upon a time, you know, when they had those one-room shcool houses?

Sorry, maybe someone else?

[edit on 3/8/2005 by CyberKat]

[edit on 3/8/2005 by CyberKat]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I have been trying to figure out the book since 2 days, and have no idea what kind of an essay you can do in a 1000 words on what I stated. For the record I am the mom. I asure you, I am trying every possible way to hep him, that's what parents do.

new topics

top topics

join