It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simpler "Getting started" approach to the "Law of Attraction".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I do not think that people have to concentrate or worry about the scientific reasons why the “Law of Attraction (LoA)” is a real thing. It invokes Quantum theory, and many are just not into how all that works, nor do they care. They just want to get to the root of how to use LoA.

Our brains themselves, are LoA engines.

Everyone is different, and there are certain “resonances”, or hot-spots in your psyche where you will most likely find certain subjects easier to absorb because you have a natural attraction to it.

IF you are at a crossroads in your life, and have undecided future direction, which would include most young people; I would recommend just these three sources to stimulate and discover what your particular LoA happens to fancy. You may be surprised.

1. Scientific American and past volumes.
2. National Geographic and past volumes.
3. Your nearest large city newspaper.

These are my personal picks. There are others and feel free to modify the list, but this list has really something for everyone.

Every day, read one article from each publication. Online or magazine subscription.
Over time, you will gravitate to certain subjects and seek them out in other sources.

This is the LoA in our brain, wanting more information on a subject that intrigues it.

Follow those threads.

You can become and expert at something, if you really just follow the path that your brain leads you through. You can easily decide how to apply that expertise, once you achieve it.

Some people know this well, and still, for some reason, many others ignore this incredible feature of your brain.

Simple as that, I think.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Practice makes perfect?

I don't know about perfect, but it does help with most any undertaking.

It's also frequently not fun nor does it provide immediate gratification. So screw it.

edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Practice makes perfect?

I don't know about perfect, but it does help with most any undertaking.

It's also frequently not fun nor does it provide immediate gratification. So screw it.

More like extreme interest automatically makes perfect.

The more information that you expose yourself to, allows you to find those resonant areas that will actually create a path to follow.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

That sounds a lot like confirmation bias.

"Yeah, I heard that but it's wrong because it conflicts with my view of reality so I reject it."

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

That sounds a lot like confirmation bias.

"Yeah, I heard that but it's wrong because it conflicts with my view of reality so I reject it."

I think that the cognizance that these features are at work in our psyche, is powerful knowledge. It gives more purpose to obtaining goals and also being able to talk with others about them.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Yes.
One should always strive to be cognizant of one's biases.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Then you are saying that LoA, is a bias.. perhaps it is in the sense that your brain uses it to explore knowledge that stimulates you.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

One of the reasons I joined, and have remained on, ATS is that it provides some pretty wild ideas to explore. Sometimes.

I get a kick out of learning stuff.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

One of the reasons I joined, and have remained on, ATS is that it provides some pretty wild ideas to explore. Sometimes.

I get a kick out of learning stuff.

I feel the same way. For that reason ATS would be on the list, but most likely later in the discovery period for some.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Doesn't it take energy and a higher frequency to manifest with the law of attraction?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

What frequency?
Do you reckon?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
Doesn't it take energy and a higher frequency to manifest with the law of attraction?

If your brain is configured to perform it, then it just is. We really do not know enough about Quantum processes that are on the low level of performing the work. What would the power and frequency attributes even be?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Frequency of your frequency bodies.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Thunj of it, everything requires energy to exist. From this it is clear that energy is existing in a non physical form.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I've reduced it down to the Casimir Effect.

1) Identify what you want (which is the hardest part).

2) Drop the doubt between you and what you want. Given a long enough period of time, it is very likely to happen as you grow.

3) When the metaphysical space between you and your desire is calmer than the surrounding chaos, the magic happens.

I've done this for a job, a very particularly textured yellow ball (as a test), and a very expensive breed of cat (Serengeti) which was given to me by a friend of a friend. Its more than just "practice makes perfect".

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Interesting, but follows the LoA because the interest causes you to become as familiar as you can about the subject. It is not practice, it is data absorption.
edit on 25-11-2019 by charlyv because: s

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Definitely! Interest drives all desire, and data is fundamental. Energy and matter are merely states of data. Leibniz referred to the data-interest dichotomy as appetition (interest) and apperception (data assimilation).

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Thanks. That is an Excellent reference, and in terms appreciative of the science and the level of those involved.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
There is also an important twist to all of this, when people are convinced that AI is close. Not mimicry, but AI, the ability to create a non-solicited thought.

The LoA, being a quantum process in a biological environment, just like the unsolicited thought...

how would a machine be able to obtain it?
edit on 25-11-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I don't think AI could use the LoA on its own, as we still don't know how to program authentic randomness; HOWEVER, AI could use algorithms to influence the subconscious minds of individuals and masses, utilizing the LoA via second hand influence...in other words, hypnosis.

<<   2 >>

join