It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff: 'The evidence is already overwhelming' in impeachment inquiry

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
I have watched every minute of the inquiry and I think that the evidence shows Trump being guilty beyond any shadow of the doubt. Even Trumps Chief of Staff, Nick Mulvaney, who is also the person who ordered the funds stopped (acting on order of Trump) went on TV and admitted to doing exactly what is being investigated. This is a no brainer. I can agree to disagree on the substance of the charges and whether the actions are impeachable, but there should be zero doubt to anyone with a properly working brain that Trump tried to bribe the Ukranians with the aid and Zelensky meeting.

Speaking of things without working brains...

Are we then going to charge Obama, GWB, Clinton, George Sr and Carter with bribery too?

Since all those gentlemen also withheld aid to get a political result.

I mean seriously, at least get your facts right as far as the Constitutional definition of Bribery as the charge.

To prove that, you would have to prove that someone gave Trump monies in exchange for a political favor.

You know... bribed him.

Kinda like Hunter Biden gets a few billion dollars from the Chinese to play with in exchange for his daddy going soft on Chinese policy when he was in charge of it.

Bribery.

The "bribery" law and statute you are referring to was written well after the Constitution was, after all.

edit on 24-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: ChefFox

Its amazing if this is how American Liberals think, America is truly hopeless.

Provoke, Deflect, Deny, Run to safe space.

Or have a Cookie bake sale for the now sadly defunct Clinton Foundation (It tried to take the destroyed Haiti Village to fund itself for the good of all humanity to RAISE itself).

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Double post. Epstein didn't kill himself.
edit on 24-11-2019 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I hope they don't cancel the impeachment hearings yet. I was hoping they would subpoena Ted McGinley.

-

That was a tough post to get in. I hope the reference isn't lost.
edit on 24-11-2019 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I'm in the car for many hours each day, and listen to liberal and conservative media.

MSNBC and CNN have had a steady parade of Congressmen proclaiming that the Open Session Impeachment witnesses have given "damning" testimonies against President Trump, and presenting evidence that is very "damning" to the President.

Yet they're increasingly frustrated that the American public are not reacting to this "damning" evidence.

Democrats in Congress and in the MSM are hinting that the American public is so stupid, we're unable to understand the gravity of President Trump's crimes, even when they were "effectively spelled out, in several very powerful testimonies".

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

'Kay.

Guilty of what?

Could you at least read the persons comments?

He said in the comment you replied to what Trump is guilty of...

Let me QUOTE it for you so maybe you can read it and actually have a discussion instead of a deflection attempt.

This is a no brainer. I can agree to disagree on the substance of the charges and whether the actions are impeachable, but there should be zero doubt to anyone with a properly working brain that Trump tried to bribe the Ukranians with the aid and Zelensky meeting.
-sligtlyskeptical

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JAY1980

We'll have to wait for the Articles of Impeachment to find out.
If there are any.

It's Pelosi so we have to pass Articles of Impeachment to find out what's in the Articles of Impeachment!

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JAY1980

We'll have to wait for the Articles of Impeachment to find out.
If there are any.

It's Pelosi so we have to pass Articles of Impeachment to find out what's in the Articles of Impeachment!

Now that was funny.

On-topic: This whole thing is a sham, and everyone on both sides of the aisle knows it, but one side of the aisle can never admit to it.
edit on 11/25/2019 by Klassified because: Brevity

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

He forgot "lack". Lack of evidence is overwhelming.

But I say let them keep it up. What's overwhelming is the tons of support Trump is getting from those who are sick of the democrap show.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I wouldn't say America is hopeless. At the rate the democrats are going, they won't have a party anymore in 2024. The democrats who believe in their democrat views, true blue democrats, are jumping ship as the rest of their party continues to go left to the point of no return. They've set so many "standards" that once they start drifting back to being somewhat normal, they'll be racists, homophobes, sexists, misogynists, etc. etc., by those same standards they placed on everyone who didn't follow the democrat party line. They are the epitome of political suicide.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

We need at least two parties, and we need them to work to settle differences. Both need to turn their backs on this current national insanity. There very definitely are issues; there very definitely are very different ways to approach them, but not every problem is someone else's fault and can be solved by getting your revenge as a victim which is where we are now.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
I have watched every minute of the inquiry and I think that the evidence shows Trump being guilty beyond any shadow of the doubt. Even Trumps Chief of Staff, Nick Mulvaney, who is also the person who ordered the funds stopped (acting on order of Trump) went on TV and admitted to doing exactly what is being investigated. This is a no brainer. I can agree to disagree on the substance of the charges and whether the actions are impeachable, but there should be zero doubt to anyone with a properly working brain that Trump tried to bribe the Ukranians with the aid and Zelensky meeting.

Stop. Just stop.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LSU2018

We need at least two parties, and we need them to work to settle differences. Both need to turn their backs on this current national insanity. There very definitely are issues; there very definitely are very different ways to approach them, but not every problem is someone else's fault and can be solved by getting your revenge as a victim which is where we are now.

There will continue to be two parties. As the democrats commit political suicide, another party will rise up. People are also sick of RINOs.

If you throw every Trump supporter into their own environment (same with every Trump hater), there will eventually be disagreements and people will start to split and take sides. But when we get to the point where the left currently are, it's easier to let them fall off the cliff and let the rest take its course. At that point, we'll be back to where the government can actually compromise again.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

'Kay.

Guilty of what?

Could you at least read the persons comments?

He said in the comment you replied to what Trump is guilty of...

Let me QUOTE it for you so maybe you can read it and actually have a discussion instead of a deflection attempt.

This is a no brainer. I can agree to disagree on the substance of the charges and whether the actions are impeachable, but there should be zero doubt to anyone with a properly working brain that Trump tried to bribe the Ukranians with the aid and Zelensky meeting.
-sligtlyskeptical

Trump tried to bribe Ukraine. By giving them aid. And he asked for some help looking into some possible corruption. If that is illegal, and impeachment worthy, they we need to look at every president before Trump, and see of any of them offered aid to another country and wanted something in return.

If you feel that's unfair, I'd love to hear why.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

So you leftists are going to hang your hat on "bribery".

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh he did them. No doubt about that. As to being legal. No honey pot its not legal.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Congress had already given them the aid. Not trump. trump withheld the aid to try and get dirt on a political rival.
There are no two ways to look at it.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Didn't Congress give the same military aid when Obama was President and Obama said no, instead here are some blankies and mre's?

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

Congress had already given them the aid. Not trump. trump withheld the aid to try and get dirt on a political rival.
There are no two ways to look at it.

edit on 25-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: grammer

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Can someone please post a video montage of ALL the "witnesses" FLATLY ADMITTING" they have no proof of any crime committed( bribery, quid pro quo, ANY CRIME) when pressed. ALL of the dumbocrats see all kinds of things formed in the clouds by staring up in the sky. If they actually got off CNN, MSNBC, ABC they would not be looking at snippets of them claiming their OPINIONS and hear that MOST of them never spoke to the president EVER.. or never discussed the issue directly. actually once pressed, you will find that one of them questioned the president directly on the phone and the president said he wanted NOTHING.... but the truth and honesty.. the same man was corrected via group text when he tried to make the claim of quid pro quo.... yet he was still ( after one direct and one indirect correction) worried and pressed on with his assumption( sounds suspiciously like a plant to me). IDK, maybe hes a little slow. ALL of these people that are testifying are testifying about their feelings or assumptions. NO PROOF.. we want proof. we need proof. NO PROOF, NO CRIME... wake up people. all of these career politicians have their hand caught in the cookie jar.. that's the issue. They all have to cover each other. the have been taking US loans and lining their pockets... can you tell me how all of these career politicians have become so wealthy? its like when DNC emails were hacked... they never disputed the Heinous content of those emails... they switched the narrative to illegal hacking of their servers and Trump must be a russian asset... and like a child watching a magician... all the sheep are watching the right hand when the left hand is in your pocket!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
BY the way.... any delay in aid , WITHOUT QUID PRO QUO, is nothing people... nothing. Look how you all have swallowed ( HOOK LINE AND SINKER) the narratove that trump was getting dirt on a political rival? what a joke. He wanted a crime investigated ... its part of an actual treaty we have with them. Hes never mentioned that he wanted help winning an elections.. thats what you guys have made up in your mind and thats where you are wrong, TRUMP bad. Orange man bad. wake up

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join