It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff: 'The evidence is already overwhelming' in impeachment inquiry

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Amazing for two years or and half Adam Schiff is now proclaiming that the evidence is overwhelming' in the impeachment inquiry the same Schiff who had being running with the accusations that Trump is an Russian asset without actual evidence. And of course someone who recently is protecting the alleged whistleblower identity.

edit on 24-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Adam Schiff said the same thing about President Trump colluding with Russia. It is a very bad reflection on Nancy Pelosi that she keeps him in a leadership position.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Just further to point the comment section on the YT channel of CNN is rather amazing.

trump is innocent why because fox news and trump himself say so?.....trump is guilty because there is evidence and witnesses to back it up IF you actually read the report and payed attention instead of reading trump tweets and watching fox news all day you would not look so stupid on youtube (also its kinda irrelevant that you think the "liberals" are corrupt as they arent on trial trump is your deflection proves you cant defend the man or his actions)

havent been watching the hearings have you.....lets put aside the obstruction of justice (that Mueller found) and the witness intimidation (when he threatened them during rallies and on the news) we KNOW he asked for dirt on a political rival in exchange for US aide that isnt debatable it happened clinton had impeachment brought against him for a blow job yet the gop at this point ignore all facts or claim that :it wasnt that big of a crime so impeachment is too much" the fact that there was a crime is enough

there is no evidence that hunter did anything wrong....meanwhile we have witness after witness (including the Ukrainians themselves) who all back the same story meanwhile trump is HIDING EVIDENCE and refusing to allow witnesses that can prove his innocence to stand up according to trumps own words "if you are hiding something you are guilty" not to mention the witness intimidation(when he threatened the whistleblower several times during his rallies and even on tv) and the prior obstruction of justice he pulled during the last investigation

Who let the trolls loose all at once? They don't get much done actually, but they're sure amusing to watch !

Guess I hit a raw nerve somewhere, and look! This one can't spell either!

Its amazing if this is how American Liberals think, America is truly hopeless.
Your Russian bot! if you cant spell correctly!

(post by HalWesten removed for political trolling and baiting)
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Even IF Trump did the accusations regarding Ukraine, it's all legal anyway 😃 😃

The MSM however will tell you different won't they 😃😃

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lets not forget the majority if not some of the Military Ukraine aid had actually gone to the Ukrainian Ultra Radical Neo Fascist Groups.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

'The evidence is already overwhelming'

Where have you heard this before?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

He is right, overwhelming it is a partisan hack job.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Its amazing if this is how American Liberals think, America is truly hopeless.

Provoke, Deflect, Deny, Run to safe space.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So which was it?
Quid pro quo?
Bribery?
Extortion?

Amongst all the chaos I lost the goalposts...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

We'll have to wait for the Articles of Impeachment to find out.
If there are any.

edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
They are conducting polls, we'll have to wait for the results.

originally posted by: JAY1980
So which was it?
Quid pro quo?
Bribery?
Extortion?

Amongst all the chaos I lost the goalposts...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Or threaten. Its almost as if some of these people really just watch news all day lolz.

Stick to Gaming!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

If Trump broke the law, violated the articles of the Constitution, he should be impeached.

But I have seen nothing in all the hearings, in all the media reports that indicate that.

This, in my most humble opinion is yet another coup attempt.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
Amazing for two years or and half Adam Schiff is now proclaiming that the evidence is overwhelming' in the impeachment inquiry the same Schiff who had being running with the accusations that Trump is an Russian asset without actual evidence. And of course someone who recently is protecting the alleged whistleblower identity.

He is a liar and no more.
The dems are cheering him destroying their party.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
He did not
The house dems dont understand the constitution.
Rumors are not listed as a reason for impeachment.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have watched every minute of the inquiry and I think that the evidence shows Trump being guilty beyond any shadow of the doubt. Even Trumps Chief of Staff, Nick Mulvaney, who is also the person who ordered the funds stopped (acting on order of Trump) went on TV and admitted to doing exactly what is being investigated. This is a no brainer. I can agree to disagree on the substance of the charges and whether the actions are impeachable, but there should be zero doubt to anyone with a properly working brain that Trump tried to bribe the Ukranians with the aid and Zelensky meeting.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
People like Schiff are the problem.

Dont forget, after the opening statement of one of his witnesses, he called a bathroom break, ran to the lobby, gave a press conference saying the information was bombshell, then returned to Congress.

What an absolute disgrace to the US Government this man is.

These impeachment hearings are beyond useless and 0 evidence has come out saying Trump did anything wrong.

It feels like Trump wants this to go to Senate, because then Schiff cant hide from a subpheona

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

'Kay.

Guilty of what?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I still fail to see any evidence that Trump bribed the Ukrainians. I am sure if i watched CNN all day i am sure i would agreed with that probably.

I completely disagree with your opinion. That aid which many of you liberals claim Trump tried to block they were already given to. And honestly? most of the aid goes to the neo fascist groups.

Ukraine’s Anti-Russia Azov Battalion: ‘Minutemen’ or Neo-Nazi Terrorists?

but there should be zero doubt to anyone with a properly working brain that Trump tried to bribe the Ukranians with the aid and Zelensky meeting.

This aid in general went to such groups. This aid is never meant for Ukrainian people either way.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join