It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book Project Idea Metaphysical Exploration DIY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Ars Vivendi
Life is a game

That's the working title. I'm thinking an exploration in everything that can and will screw up your worldview.
Hands on exercises in meditation, self reflection, getting in touch with all the aspects of self, as first part.
Part two a short history of magic, obscurantism of science, the holistic nature of consciousness also with exercises, little rituals, perception practice.
Part three will then fully focus on the "other intelligence", how both "god/s" & "aliens" are outdated and misleading concepts, how to make contact and what the potential traps are and so on.

I mean the basis of science is to come up with an experiment that leads to a certain result every time (or at least 99,999%) you try it, right?
My contribution to the proof of the existence of god/s, disclosure of aliens and revelation about the nature of consciousness is that I think I got the recipe to make it an objective truth by giving everybody the opportunity to subjectively experience it.
To lift it from belief to knowledge.
What do you think? Could that work?

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Soooo... basically The Psychonaut Field Manual but rather in writing than graphic novel style? Go for it!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Hey that's cool. Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Part Three could be a huge hit as a stand alone thought piece, if it was well written and well laid out.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I think it needs all three. The temple(center/self) the light (Jachin, the access point) the shadow (Boas the other intelligence/power)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It might be a bit far reaching for an average reader, even an "alternative reader", but that third piece of the puzzle could honestly be huge .

If you made a big claim about contacting aliens, etc. and the book was relatively easy to understand, with an elegant theory and practical ritual , you might just be the darling of the paranormal convention/talk radio circuit.

Everyone wants the "next" god, the next piece of the spirituality puzzle. If you think you might have it, put it out there! It's a small market with a huge potential.

If your goal was to sell books and spread your theory, that is. If it's more of a book to please yourself, you just do whatever pleases you.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

What do you think? Could that work?

well yeah ,

but then ...

My contribution to the proof of the existence

The word 'proof' whats proof. every proof can be denied. 'Life is a game' well beyond a certain level people wont follow. And just deny. Maybe if you mean scientific proof it's different but even as the scientific method is objective the community is not.

In my opion generating proof is useless at this stage. Better might it be to give the reader tools to augment his/her reality. To control reality and eventually to transend it.

That said .. I anticipate to read you book !

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Waaaaa thanks for that!

new topics

top topics

join