It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police, negotiation units in Putnam County spend hours dealing with 'individual in crisis'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

yeah last thing related to him that came over the scanner was people again massing near the cemetary and cops running plate numbers , no word on the others alegedly arrested earlier and no kind of media footage of any kind of perp walk but again if he was going to hosptial hippa would tend to prevent that .

also it seems kind of odd that if this was truely ptsd that they would show up in a military style vehicle to his house when they allready had his weapons i mean wouldnt that like set it off more? he seemed mostly calm and more then a little drunk on istagram videos though

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Yeah, it was pretty obvious he had been drinking. That was an odd choice to show up in such force, and with an LAV, when they had already taken the mags and weapons away. It certainly seems there's a lot more to this than the media is reporting though.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

his wifes instagram either got taken down or went private ,people in the discord still saying they will show up but no idea if its real or just fake internet trolls ,the 4 chan threads got nuked and taken down but i try to not spend much time on that site so no idea if its standard or not

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I was reading a thing on Reddit about it, and they were saying that threads about it on other boards were getting nuked immediately. One person said he posted about it in a subforum on Reddit and was told it was nothing to do with guns, and was banned for 10 days.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

yeah the page on the donald is still up cuz they dont really care , and one from a pro gun subreddit is still up but fb comments instagram and twitter have been loosing posts so to speak. i mean with what i was reading before it was suposedly over hundreds of people were gonna be on the way and that is something i dont think the cops wanted to deal with hence jamming dudes cell and wifi, i mean the guy may have been un armed but by all accounts the people showing up may not have been and we dont need another bundy/La riot situation where the cops have to "leave the area" so to speak if you follow

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
That was an odd choice to show up in such force, and with an LAV, when they had already taken the mags and weapons away.

Maybe they were worried about what he may have been carrying on him or in his car?

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
discord had some one show up at the house and take photos apparently no one there and no police seen so it seems to be over over now or at least the skeptial ones throwing in the towels ,but if the guy truely gets no charges and gets what help he may or may not have needed it seems at least it ended peacefully and with no major consequences

twitter.com... and for what its worth this is what this randoms thoughts are on twitter

It took boogaloo social media less than a few hours to stand up about 100 people to the scene of a tyrannical violation but police. That’s roughly a rifle company. Food for thought. @whiskeynrebel
still no word on the identies of the others arrested allegedly at the cemetary though

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

the only weapon he showed the entire time was a Krambit knife sheathed on a military style plate carrier ,and his earlier istagram videos showed him saying he wanted it to end peacefully and was in talks to ensure no charges with the negotiator

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
cdn.discordapp.com... cops are now saying he was arrested for a domestic situation not redflag laws but seemed he was home alone? so perhaps we will get an update later but according to them he was not charged with a crime which i think in ny if they come to a domestic its an automatic charge but i could be thinking of california not ny as im not up to date on NY laws

they also called those that showed up "protestors" so i guess the people that showed up were there but no numbers confirmed yet

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
redflagged or possibly over him posessing a 30 round mag

Heaven help all of NYPD... a 30 round mag..... FFS call in the seals.
edit on 11/24/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
twitter.com... now they are saying the cops "heard gun shots" and that is what alegedly started this

but he apparently DID get charges of burglary,petty larceny,criminal tresspass,criminal contempt,and aggrivated harassment.

no guns or devices were seized etc so still moderatly confusing with every thing he said and that was reported by people claiming to know him

cdn.discordapp.com... some one found his deed to his house online which he apparently owns so not getting the burglary charge or tresspass unless his wife got some kind of restraining order banning him from the property?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Which got me thinking:
Who exactly is this guy, and why would the police there risk what appears to be an armed fight with the citizens over this? The situation doesn't equal the response given, nor does it seem to be appropriate for the story being given. Given everything that's been getting exposed lately maybe this needs a better looking then just calling it a "Domestic"?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
But was "the entire time" after the LEO's arrived at the scene?

I'm just saying they might have been playing it safe and figured he may have carried something more than a knife while at work.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Nah. That makes no sense.
Seems it's turned out pretty ok though. No?

edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Nah. That makes no sense.

You can leave a pistola in your car while you do your 9 to 5.

Seems it's turned out pretty ok though. No?

Sure, but I'm thinking those guys sent to get him might have felt a little edgy. Seems to be the soup du jour.

Can't really blame them either. Except when they shoot that poor dog that had no idea the humans were taking things so seriously.

edit on 24-11-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I don't think we should put much stock in the 'net blather.

But it seems to have turned out pretty ok.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
It wasn't the net blather. I just imagined myself in the shoes of the arresting officers for a sec.

I guess it turned out OK, put you can't blame those actually there if they felt a little apprehension.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I just imagined myself in the shoes of the arresting officers for a sec.
Hard to do.

I guess it turned out OK, put you can't blame those actually there if they felt a little apprehension.
Yes. But such might be considered a slippery slope. I said earlier that LE's approach seemed heavy handed based on the available information. But that information is very limited at this point.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Hard to do.

Maybe not for everyone.

Yes. But such might be considered a slippery slope. I said earlier that LE's approach seemed heavy handed based on the available information. But that information is very limited at this point.

You are correct. With what we have it does seem heavy handed, but if what we had was what they had...they didn't know either.

ETA: What is the guys daily carry? Does he carry a shotgun or something else in his trunk? Did he have a boating accident where high power rifles were lost?

edit on 24-11-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
A “friend” of his red flagged him. Told LE he has ptsd, drinking problems, etc., and has high-cap magazines. LE went to his house while he was at work and threatened his wife with CPS involvement if she didn’t let them in. They found mags, went and arrested him. He got out yesterday or this morning, now there’s a standoff.

GD'd do-gooders. The guy's probably never done 'anything wrong' and now 'the system' is gonna make an example of him.

New York is far far away from here. Lucky for the people prosecuting/persecuting him.

This country is about to frikkin' blow. And when it does, it's gonna blow big. I wouldn't be wearing a uniform when the SHTF.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join