It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified USAF files show analysts study UFOs passing by satellites beyond range of space junk.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
(non-sensational) video breakdown of the documents
youtu.be...

And you can read those two docs here:
apps.dtic.mil...
documents.theblackvault.com...

Basically, the USAF personnel are trying to understand the orbits of these so-called "fastwalkers," which is just another name for UFOs/UAPs. They can't come to any comprehensive conclusion about what types of orbits they're in. Some are geostationary 20,000+ mi. from Earth and others are low-Earth

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MJM2019

Sorry, full post got cut off. NORAD was interested in them enough to start tracking them in the 70s, and there is a database of events that appears to update daily/weekly of the events, per their discussion of it in the papers. What's interesting is they first noticed these events in the early 1970s in geostationary orbit, which is significantly further from Earth than the range of a lot of space junk, especially 50 years ago.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

And one more..They don't come to any conclusions in the public research about what they say it is, if they believe they're controlled, relative velocities, velocity changes, etc. But they do describe it as a "phenomenon" that warrants more investigation. Sorry this was so long.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So maybe now we have a clue about how/where all that “physical evidence” the military turned over for study, came from.

And a clue as to one possible mission profile assigned to the X-37B?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Interesting thought on the X-37B. Apparently one rumor of its mission was to test "advanced surveillance sensors." Per this article: www.airspacemag.com...

So it's not unreasonable to ask if it was studying fastwalkers.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I remember a live docking (Soyuz?) video a few years back and the live narrator ( a woman if i recall ) and the camera as well were very confused in the beginning what moving object to track... as there were a lot of moving objects in the frame.. there was some confusion about it.

i briefly looked now on YouTube but can not seem to find it. Anyone remember the event?
edit on 22-11-2019 by EartOccupant because: Space junk

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MJM2019
….. What's interesting is they first noticed these events in the early 1970s in geostationary orbit, which is significantly further from Earth than the range of a lot of space junk, especially 50 years ago.

My impression was that the observations were being MADE from sensors in GEO [missile-watchers], but how would anyone measure the range to the image source?

Secondly, re space junk, the GEO arc actually is a major zone of leftover comsats and debris from upper stages, for more than half a century. Unlike lower orbits where humanned space missions operate, these distant zones have zero air drag to gradually sift out any local debris that accumulates.

So the X-37B wouldn't have any advantageous vantage point in its low orbit [I suspect it IS testing technologies to detect nearby objects surreptitiously approaching it, to give operators better 'situational awareness' and shield against undetectable snooping or even sabotaging.]

Interest in such missile-tracker readings is absolutely justified to find out how to filter them from what you're really interested in, non-US space vehicles or missile launches.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
In two events I became aware of in the 1970s the source of a tracker satellite's spurious observations turned out to be propellant leaks from a cracked fuel line on the observation satellite. Since this related directly to the capability and expected lifetime of a critical element of US early attack warning capabilities, it deserved and received the highest level of classification possible.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Bhadhidar

Interesting thought on the X-37B. Apparently one rumor of its mission was to test "advanced surveillance sensors." Per this article: www.airspacemag.com...

So it's not unreasonable to ask if it was studying fastwalkers.

Studying.

Or “Collecting”?

Remember, the X-37B has a good sized cargo bay.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

I can't find a Soyuz video, but did find this which is new: youtu.be...

Fairly compelling

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

That's a fair point totally. Considering it has to do with the ballistic missile monitoring satellites it would warrant high classification regardless of what the phenomenon is.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If there was ever another advanced civilization on the earth then some of these objects could be remnant's of such.

Personally if they are alien than that worries me a little, perhaps not as much as it would but a little, if they are in orbit around our planet and paying inordinate attention to us then just maybe they are a danger to us, what is there motivation as even for an advanced civilization placing lot's of craft and object's around a presumably distant world would still be an expensive proposition, a very expensive proposition so they would be unlikely to be doing so for kick's now would they, they have a motive, what is that motive.

We have a lovely world, lovely temperatures with liquid water on our planet's surface and plenty of resources.
We are refining those resources and think we are doing so for our own benefit but what if they regard it as for them.
COULD they have infiltrated our scientific establishment, corporations' and government and could this be one reason why our food and water has been tampered with by the addition of chemical's and the subsequent birth rate and fertility drop's in our species, a slow holocaust allowing us to die off slowly and so not be able to resist since we think it is us doing it to ourselves, BUT what if it is actually THEM.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

A good one !

They will try to explain it as ice an thrusters etc.. but they don't have a clue.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I found the one i was thinking of:

So many objects moving or passing by... they are all confused : )

edit on 22-11-2019 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

That's a fair point totally. Considering it has to do with the ballistic missile monitoring satellites it would warrant high classification regardless of what the phenomenon is.

I suspect that sort of concern also unduly excited Bob Jacobs and his famous missile-shoot-down story, which another witness at the scene later explained was a warhead decoy deploy malfunction that could have provided the Soviets clues on how to filter out incoming warheads from decays, at their anti-missile batteries around Moscow. You better believe such a malfunction would have been Top Secret until it was fixed.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
I found the one i was thinking of:
So many objects moving or passing by... they are all confused : )

"Realize that what we are seeing in this video filmed from the US Space Station covers a very small portion of the Earth. If there a many THOUSANDS of UFO visible in this extremely small percentage of the Earth that we see here, imagine the hundreds oh thousands, or millions of UFO that are present in the invisible spectrum when you consider the overall space that surround the earth & our global Solar System. In a Galactic Federation message, it was said about 3 years ago there where 15.5 MILLIONS UFO in the ARMADA around Earth... This NASA video clearly confirms this. "

Uh, no. It's from shuttle approaching Mir [the ISS wasn't even launched yet], at a time when a thruster fuel leak was raising contamination concerns in Mission Control. The dots all showed up at sunrise when they became sunlit.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

thruster leak ?

I'm sorry Jim, but there are multiple objects in different directions.. in different speeds at different distances.

Even the lady is telling us @0:16 that the dots are stars and not leaking fuel.

I just don't know what to think. But i just don't blatantly accept those ice particle and thruster stories every time something flies by in space.

edit: to be clear. I don't think those are UFO s with green man either.

edit on 22-11-2019 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
From documents.theblackvault.com...

Satellite based sensors looking down at the Earth’s surface occasionally observe
reflected light from an object passing through the image which is moving too fast
relative to the background of the image to be located within the atmosphere. These
objects are commonly called fastwalkers. This term refers to any orbital object seen
passing through the field of view of an Earth observing sensor which is suspected of
being in orbit.

So not too exciting. They're just talking about ways of determining the orbits of these objects from sensor data. All the methods assume the objects are in orbit and not maneuvering in any way. This stuff is likely space junk or possibly foreign classified/unannounced satellites that simply don't match up to known, cataloged objects.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Declassified USAF files show analysts study UFOs passing by satellites beyond range of space junk

They have to . Everything has to be plotted and charted out , trying to forecast any possible collisions in advance.
Make sense ?
Dang , I hope so.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

That’s pretty cool.
I rarely do it, but I subbed to that channel also.
It’s nice coming across something that just presents the facts.
Not, “it’s aliens and can only be aliens!”

Thanks for posting!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join