It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Solomon refutes Vindmans testimony his reporting was innaccurate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
John solomon has been reporting on how shady the ukraine situation was with election interference and the bidens and other issues for over a year.

Instead of refuting his claims, media members and dems have instead chosen to attack him, or claim everything he says is wrong while offering no specifics or proof.

Witnesses in the impeachment hearings did the same, including Vindman.

I also have been criticized for using solomon as a source for many of my videos and posts, and even when I provided evidence to back up his reporting, it has been ignored.

SO today solomon as released a 28 point refutation of Vindmans claim all of his reporting was wrong, and backed every one up with independent source material that you yourself can read.

Please check out his claims for yourself.

johnsolomonreports.com...

Ill perhaps do a video and right up of each of his facts and the implications later today.

Live stream will be at 2pm et today, on 11/22/19

edit on 22-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Diving in.

This is going to end bad for someone and I doubt it's John S.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I have found that these days , preconceived opinions win over fact and evidence almost every time

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
With the conspiracy circus going on for a few years now I would not expect anything else. Even when these criminals are exposed red handed I still expect them to claim it was all Trump or Russian agents. When you have a career built on lies, cheating and stealing they are are playing by the rules of war and will go down fighting.

Well done Solomon.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Senator Lindsey Graham said last night that after we see what really happened, John Solomon should receive medals and awards for Thorough and Accurate Investigative Reporting.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Ill perhaps do a video and right up of each of his facts and the implications later today.

Oh good, I was worried there wouldn't be a video.

It would be a shame if you didn't make this about you, somehow.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Of course! Vindman does not want people to realize that he was a total failure as a Foreign Area Officer and now the Director for European Affairs. Especially since he was born in Ukraine. Ukraine corruption reached the worse of the worst during his appointment and it reflects poorly on him. As an ego driven maniac, I expect that he'll defend his work history to it's death.

edit on 22-11-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Thank you for posting. I've just skimmed it for now, but I will give it a thorough perusal when I can.

Much about Vindman sets me on edge in a strange way. I definitely don't trust him, but I'm not sure just what his game is either. He sure makes me think of "Yuri" though and I don't know exactly why. I can't put my finger on anything specific...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

As said, "It's not about fighting corruption, it's about aiming corruption for political benefit".

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Somebody needs a hug..........

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Jefferton

Somebody needs a hug..........

Well don't look at me, surely there's someone around here willing to help you out.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Oh good, I was worried there wouldn't be a video.

It would be a shame if you didn't make this about you, somehow.

Thanks!

Im sure you will love my video, and stay tuned for opportunities to buy my new Grambler themed merchandise.

ETA:

On a serious note, why dont you join me on the stream, I would love to have someone with a different perspective.

Then you could make sure its about you and not me.

edit on 22-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
John isn't going down easy
... or any where soon ..

Godspeed
edit on 11222019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I could use some new pillow cases.

And also,

Ack you zinged me!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

And also,

Ack you zinged me!

Hahaha!

I thought your post was a good one.

I do tend to have a big head, its nice to get knocked down a peg or two once in a while.

Seriously though if you ever want to do a video just let me know, I really want to get people who disagree with me on to give their side.

link   

Perhaps it's time to change your avatar image. You have a stylized image of yourself now, no need to ride on Bill Hick's good looks and success. Anyway, he's dead.

Ride your own pony!

link   

It's all kind of beside the point, now that Trump admits to the quid Pro Quo, that he with held the money until an investigation was began.

Also, we all know by now, that the released money was only released a couple of days or so after the announcement of an inquiry by the house intel.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

And also,

Ack you zinged me!

Hahaha!

I thought your post was a good one.

I do tend to have a big head, its nice to get knocked down a peg or two once in a while.

Seriously though if you ever want to do a video just let me know, I really want to get people who disagree with me on to give their side.

Oh I just like to tease. It's just my way.

I don't necessarily disagree with you. I'd have to be smart enough to understand stuff for that..

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

It's all kind of beside the point, now that Trump admits to the quid Pro Quo, that he with held the money until an investigation was began.

Also, we all know by now, that the released money was only released a couple of days or so after the announcement of an inquiry by the house intel.

A. Not illegal and pretty common foreign policy to withold aid to start or snuff an investigation apparently

B. He has not admitted to any such thing (please go find a quote or clip), and even the best witnesses only "presumed" with their only direct contact completely refuting the presumption that it was tied to aid.

C. There is actually a real investigatable scheme there with plenty of paper trail and he only asked for an investigation of "what happened", not "Make up dirt". Forced to end investigation does not mean "debunked" as the media has tried to convey.

D. I m pretty sure that the democrats saw their garbage group of contenders and figured their only hope was to let Biden be a collateral loss in an impeachment hail Mary so Hillary would have no choice but to get back in (yes, they are deluded enough to believe she has a chance). Unfortunately Biden didn't drop out gracefully, so they had to double and triple down.

Just wait for the senate. Even the most ardent dems know deep down something doesn't smell right about the Hunter-Burisma situation in spite of putting blinders on.

edit on 22-11-2019 by Halfswede because: spaces

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

LOL! Thanks for the laugh. The Ukraine investigation into Biden has been going on for some time. Here's a Ukraine article about it dating back to May 2019, you know, TWO MONTHS before Trump's telephone call ever took place!

Leaked memo shows prosecutors accuse Biden of getting ‘unlawful benefit’

www.kyivpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join