It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YAY, Queen Monarch!! YAY England!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm heading there tonight, I'll give her your regards.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

There is no school like the old school !!
You go queeny !!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I have much respect for Queen Elizabeth. And not just for this. She is the only sitting world leader who actually served in WWII. She is also the only female member of the royal family who has served in the military, enlisting on her 18th birthday. She earned the respect and admiration of the military. And whatever folks think of the monarchy as an institution, she has taken her position to heart and served well.

Which just makes the current situation that much more appalling. What a position for her son to put her in... This could not have been an easy decision, but she did what she had to do.

I honestly don't know if I believe half of what we've been told about Randy Andy. He was obviously quite the partyer in his day and probably did lots of things he regrets. He put himself in some really dicey situations. But I'm not so sure he's a pedophile or a rapist -- statutory or otherwise.

I'm also thinking that now that the Queen has made this decision, others might want to take note of the precedent... yes, I'm looking at the Duke and Duchess of Sussex...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
it is important to know just what was the color of the Queens outfit when all this 'Prince' scolding took place

the Queen took the only logical path, i.e.: to selectively 'Censor' the Prince and 'expel' him from the Queens' Court...

the only other effective punishment would be tp make him wear a Crimson 'P' on his person
(& P would not be the insignia for Prince -->>> but for Pedophile)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I'm heading there tonight, I'll give her your regards.

You're going to be " a guest of Her Majesty", are you?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm reading a lot of f the queen and the royal family arnt value for money..... MY Queen is the oldest living monarch in history,she contributed to the war effort during ww2 she's seen more goverments and tinpot dictators come go then you had hot dinners she leader of the commonwealth her face is on more currency then anyone else and she ask nothing from us but sum money to live regal I love her personally she is England ,Wales,Scotland and northern island ... If government falls I'd gladly go bk to the way it was

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Probably not going to see THIS on 'The Crown'

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Well personally, I think this is the way the American people should be treating the Clintons and any other patrons of this peddler of filth, Epstein! They should be completely shunned from society and censored for life! Their very names should equate to shame and disgust.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wow, this is the real deal, huh? And the lawyer for 5 of epsteins slaves is going hard too...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
You're going to be " a guest of Her Majesty", are you?

If I can get past those chatty guards during the changing ceremony, yeah. Other than that I'll be chilling at the Savoy drinking overpriced cocktails.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Boadicea

Well personally, I think this is the way the American people should be treating the Clintons and any other patrons of this peddler of filth, Epstein! They should be completely shunned from society and censored for life! Their very names should equate to shame and disgust.

I don't necessarily disagree, but I think their complete and total shameful ostracization should only come after a complete and thorough investigation, public disclosure and examination of the facts...

And that just ain't happening. Which is just as shameful and despicable.

But we do know enough about Bill to make such a judgment, and yet it still hasn't happened. At least not enough. Too many folks are still happy to make excuses for him.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Go, go, go little Queenie!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

THIS is what the Democrats should be doing with THEIR OWN!! Any association with the pedophile Epstein...you're GONE!!!!

Just democrats? You really believe that every one of Epstein's customers was a democrat?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I trust you know the slang meaning of the expression.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Queen Monarch SACKS her own son, Prince Andrew!!

It's long been known that Andy is the Queens favourite , she hasn't sacked him he's lying low under a rock somewhere , if she'd sacked him he would be (perhaps should be) stripped of his HRH title ,the story is typical of the Daily Fail licking the feet of the Monarchy.
He's a dodgy business man with his fingers in many pies , losing his tax payer funded payment from the Sovereign Grant is small beans for a man worth $45 million , losing his HRH status would be a harder pill to swallow.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I trust you know the slang meaning of the expression.

Yeah, it's like your version of an all inclusive to Club Gitmo.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Ahh, good point, and yes, I should have made that inclusion as well.

As I'm sure you've seen from my other threads, I strongly believe anyone, republican, democrat, independent or public figure, or prominent business figure, should be keel hauled over this! That, and publicly shamed and then shunned from society!

So, thank you for pointing that out. I should not have singled out only democrats in my statement. My bias was showing. My apologies.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Agreed.

But at least she did call him out in public and forced him to write the open letter he did.

It's not his crown jewels like it should be, but it's better than nothing. In the US we've done nothing, zero, nada! So far, everyone associated with Epstein is getting a pass in the public and MSM eyes.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Queen Monarch SACKS her own son, Prince Andrew!!

THIS is what the Democrats should be doing with THEIR OWN!! Any association with the pedophile Epstein...you're GONE!!!!

It's shameful beyond comprehension and the Dems in the USA are just ignoring this!! So is the MSM!!

Royal in Hell...Queen SACKS own son!!!

The Queen Monarch did what everyone else in the World should do, with anyone associated with this pedophile enabler Epstein...cast them out!!

The Queen of England did it...why can't we???

Cast them out! Pedophiles, all!! Cast them OUT!!!

Let's go ahead and agree on anyone associated from any political party, or corporate or any affiliation shall we?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The proof of the pudding will come when / if US authorities ask to question him.

If they don't then it's likely a fix has been done behind closed doors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join