It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stepmom fighting sex offender status for being topless in her own home

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sounds like a woman scorned to me!

Weaponizing child laws to inflict hardship and pain on others. I'll bet she's real proud of herself when the kids don't want to see her anymore.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Sheye

those are not her kids and she should have apologized and covered up !

Well according to the law, they are her stepkids.

Stepkids. Keyword there. Not biological children. There is another parent in this relationship 3-some that is not being respected. I have my own stepmother that I put on a substantially higher pedestal than my own mother, BUT, going topless around us would have been an absolute no-go if she'd done it. My mother would have had a cow, and my brothers and I would have been extremely uncomfortable. We didn't nurse at that tap, we were not romping in the bedroom playing with the fricking fun bags, thus there is zero need to ever see them. Period.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
a reply to: Nyiah

Uh yea no. I’m not that up tight. Boobs are just boobs.

If I have a problem with any woman around my son other than me I will go to her directly like an adult would. People like this who automatically report crap like this are only hurting their kids because of their jealousy.

Are you certain she did not approach and was brushed off? I can't find any article that says so one way or the other here. It's heavily slanted toward supporting the stepmother, without saying if they'd spoken or not.

That is suspicious, and leads me to believe they did speak, and this is being deliberately withheld to support the narrative.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: pexx421
Come on. Why you gonna make me take jags side? Her and I never agree. Except on this, apparently. American sexual repression is the primary cause of our sexual dysfunction here. I think it’s what largely leads to much of the perversion and abuse prevalent in our society, including the issues with our catholic priests. If it was normalized I think people would be much more sexually healthy.

pfft on that BS ! Sexually healthy ? What exactly did the sexual revolution do for us in the 70’s ? More children born out of wedlock, divorce rate soaring , and a very irresponsible attitude to sexuality that resulted in millions of unborn babies being killed.

I cannot stress enough how oil & water-like Sheye and I are on 99.9% of all things discussed on here, but this one right here is the root of a LOT of modern problems that keep rolling from one generation to the next and leading to a s#tier and s#tier excuse for a sense of self-worth. I should add that I'm ok with the abortion end, but the solo mommy end with multiple babydaddies is a massively crap route in life that spurred forth from the 70's feminist & sexual revolution junk.

And it probably had a bigger hand than most would want to admit in a stepmother thinking it's actually ok to go topless around someone else's kids without their explicit permission beforehand.

Are you kidding? I know plenty people raised before the 70s that were sexually molested or raped by their fathers, stepfathers, or uncles. And this was before the sexual revolution and feminism. From what I can determine the us was a massive hotbed of sexual abuse for some time. And I’ve worked in mental health so I’ve seen how that pattern repeats itself. Y’all apparently have no understanding of psychology. And no surprise as it’s one of the massive failures of the us.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

If I have a problem with any woman around my son other than me I will go to her directly like an adult would. People like this who automatically report crap like this are only hurting their kids because of their jealousy.

Right? If I had a real feeling that someone, anyone, was being sexually inappropriate to my kids, I’d go handle it myself, instantly, they would likely disappear, and the police would never be involved.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Come on. Why you gonna make me take jags side? Her and I never agree. Except on this, apparently. American sexual repression is the primary cause of our sexual dysfunction here. I think it’s what largely leads to much of the perversion and abuse prevalent in our society, including the issues with our catholic priests. If it was normalized I think people would be much more sexually healthy.

pfft on that BS ! Sexually healthy ? What exactly did the sexual revolution do for us in the 70’s ? More children born out of wedlock, divorce rate soaring , and a very irresponsible attitude to sexuality that resulted in millions of unborn babies being killed.

I cannot stress enough how oil & water-like Sheye and I are on 99.9% of all things discussed on here, but this one right here is the root of a LOT of modern problems that keep rolling from one generation to the next and leading to a s#tier and s#tier excuse for a sense of self-worth. I should add that I'm ok with the abortion end, but the solo mommy end with multiple babydaddies is a massively crap route in life that spurred forth from the 70's feminist & sexual revolution junk.

And it probably had a bigger hand than most would want to admit in a stepmother thinking it's actually ok to go topless around someone else's kids without their explicit permission beforehand.

Are you kidding? I know plenty people raised before the 70s that were sexually molested or raped by their fathers, stepfathers, or uncles. And this was before the sexual revolution and feminism. From what I can determine the us was a massive hotbed of sexual abuse for some time. And I’ve worked in mental health so I’ve seen how that pattern repeats itself. Y’all apparently have no understanding of psychology. And no surprise as it’s one of the massive failures of the us.

I wasn't referring to abuse, I was referring to how it became ok to be a veritable town slut toting around fatherless kids out of wedlock.

Pardon the choice of words there, but I prefer to be blunt.
edit on 11/26/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You know what is a turn off, people that want to control other people. Now that's just plain U-G-L-Y

I agree.. so quit trying to control the way I think and feel about this particular situation... or how the mother handled it. It goes both ways !
See how that works Jag ?

edit on 26-11-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Sounds like a woman scorned to me!

Weaponizing child laws to inflict hardship and pain on others. I'll bet she's real proud of herself when the kids don't want to see her anymore.

Sounds like a woman hell bent on protecting her kids from exposure to nudity from a step mom. Nothing scornful about that. How do you know she isn’t in a happy loving relationship herself ? You don’t !! You just jump the gun to assumptions like most people on this thread. 🙄

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Are you certain she did not approach and was brushed off? I can't find any article that says so one way or the other here. It's heavily slanted toward supporting the stepmother, without saying if they'd spoken or not.

That is suspicious, and leads me to believe they did speak, and this is being deliberately withheld to support the narrative.

I agree with this ^^^ wholeheartedly !! There is too much we don’t know about the back story. Did it happen before ( nudity) and the children reported it to mom about how uncomfortable they were ?

Perhaps she talked to her before and this was a second incident ? To automatically assume the children’s mother is a scorned woman is so unfair !! She may very well have a happier and more loving relationship than the father . We just don’t know.. do we ?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Right? If I had a real feeling that someone, anyone, was being sexually inappropriate to my kids, I’d go handle it myself, instantly, they would likely disappear, and the police would never be involved.

Are you kidding me ? You’re advocating taking someone out over reporting it to police ?

Sorry bro, but the police would still be involved after the fact, and in a much more intense manner.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Afraid not. There’s plenty cases go unsolved every year, and this would be one of them. Can’t find a body if the alligators ate it.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Afraid not. There’s plenty cases go unsolved every year, and this would be one of them. Can’t find a body if the alligators ate it.

So, just so we're clear -- if you feel something's sexually inappropriate regarding your kids, you're in the clear to make 'em (the offender) gator food.

But if the mother feels something's sexually inappropriate with bare stepparent boobs bouncing about, and opts to just let the cops handle it, there's an issue.

There's something a little too close to double standards here with this stance...
edit on 11/26/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There must be Mormons involved, being Utah. Into polygamy, but twisted up tight about topless women.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So, just so we're clear -- if you feel something's sexually inappropriate regarding your kids, you're in the clear to make 'em (the offender) gator food.

But if the mother feels something's sexually inappropriate with bare stepparent boobs bouncing about, and opts to just let the cops handle it, there's an issue.

There's something a little too close to double standards here with this stance...

Let’s be very clear. If someone has their boobs out in front of my kids, I won’t really care. But if my kids tell me someone touched them inappropriately or worse, I’m going to confront them myself, hurt them badly, and make sure they’re to scared to do anything about it. Or worse.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join