It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stepmom fighting sex offender status for being topless in her own home

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

needs to rethink their values

Maybe you need to rethink your values.
I lived in the country where toplessness was very normal. Even commercials for shampoo had both male and female topless in them. Guess what, people didn't lose their minds! Imagine that! Yes even teenage boys were able to handle it!

The fact that you see a path from taking your shirt off to children going to prostitue says a lot about you.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Women in B.C. can go topless..just sayin.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

needs to rethink their values

Maybe you need to rethink your values.
I lived in the country where toplessness was very normal. Even commercials for shampoo had both male and female topless in them. Guess what, people didn't lose their minds! Imagine that! Yes even teenage boys were able to handle it!

The fact that you see a path from taking your shirt off to children going to prostitue says a lot about you.

I never said anything about going nude leading to prostitution , so quit arguing my point with your bs.

I also never suggested they are losing their minds. What I am saying is boobs are sexual, anyone who disputes that fact is full of it. Anyone who can presume to know exactly how a pubescent boy reacts to naked breasts is even more full of it.

I’m quite comfortable with my value system , Jag. Should all the women in the US go around topless ( even just indoors, such as restaurants and malls ) .. let the public decide who has the better ‘value’ system. You sure as hell aren’t the judge of mine !

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Women in B.C. can go topless..just sayin.

I don’t give a flying rats arse what is legal. Like legality somehow makes things ok ? It’s legal for transvestites to sexually dance in front of young children at libraries and in no way do I support that.

Whatever happened to a little discretion ?

Oh nooos ... we can’t have discretion.. that’s just too prudish. Let em out for every Tom, Dick and Harry to google at.

Curious how dad’s and mom’s feel about their daughters parading around in public with no top on ? C’mon be honest !!!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I never said anything about going nude leading to prostitution , so quit arguing my point with your bs.

You said:

as they shuttle their children off to libraries to stick dollar bills into transvestite’s garter belts.

hmmmm

You sure as hell aren’t the judge of mine !

EXXXaaaaaaacttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! If you like yours covered in ten layers of cobwebs go ahead, if you don't who cares!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You said:

as they shuttle their children off to libraries to stick dollar bills into transvestite’s garter belts.

hmmmm

You sure as hell aren’t the judge of mine !

EXXXaaaaaaacttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! If you like yours covered in ten layers of cobwebs go ahead, if you don't who cares!

I was making a point about what sort of parents bring their children to these shows in libraries, and you know that was my point.

I’m covered in 10 layers of cobwebs ? 😆 At least I don’t continually brag about how ‘hot’ I am. The amount of times you’ve alluded to that in posts pretty much says what your value system is all about. Humility isn’t your strong point.. and vanity is lame.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Come on. Why you gonna make me take jags side? Her and I never agree. Except on this, apparently. American sexual repression is the primary cause of our sexual dysfunction here. I think it’s what largely leads to much of the perversion and abuse prevalent in our society, including the issues with our catholic priests. If it was normalized I think people would be much more sexually healthy.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I was making a point about what sort of parents bring their children to these shows in libraries, and you know that was my point.

Regardless of what you meant, you said it and can't admit even admit it.

What shows? What world are you living in? Btw, if we are talking about the OP, the lady with in her own HOUSE.
She wasn't at school but great way to overexaggerate. You know, if there was a teacher or school worker that was in school and just took their shirt off and strutting around, I think most people would have a problem with that. There is a difference in intent, there is a differece in time and place.

At least I don’t continually brag about how ‘hot’ I am. The amount of times you’ve alluded to that in posts pretty much says what your value system is all about.

You know what my value system is, living in a free and just country. A country where true sex offenders are punished, and where people are allowed to change their clothes in their own house. There are real crimes, real criminals all over the US. There are thousands of unsolved cases. We need to stop worrying about a mad ex wife.

BTW, I am hot

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
Come on. Why you gonna make me take jags side? Her and I never agree. Except on this, apparently. American sexual repression is the primary cause of our sexual dysfunction here. I think it’s what largely leads to much of the perversion and abuse prevalent in our society, including the issues with our catholic priests. If it was normalized I think people would be much more sexually healthy.

pfft on that BS ! Sexually healthy ? What exactly did the sexual revolution do for us in the 70’s ? More children born out of wedlock, divorce rate soaring , and a very irresponsible attitude to sexuality that resulted in millions of unborn babies being killed.

As far as priests go.. many were homosexuals before it was accepted and chose to hide in the church, where their decision to not marry would not be scrutinized. Has absolutely nothing to do with sexual frustration and more to do with dishonesty.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Happy early Thanksgiving to you too!

Holy Cow, I totally agree with everything you said. I think growing up in a different environment I got to really see it from another side.
I remember shampoo commericals in Europe, boobs everywhere. Guess what, it was NOT a big deal. It was only a big deal to Americans.

perversion and abuse prevalent in our society,

I just wanted to add, I think we can even say this spills over to drugs.
That's another OP though. The forbidden fruit!

edit on 26-11-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What shows? What world are you living in? Btw, if we are talking about the OP, the lady with in her own HOUSE.
She wasn't at school but great way to overexaggerate. You know, if there was a teacher or school worker that was in school and just took their shirt off and strutting around, I think most people would have a problem with that. There is a difference in intent, there is a differece in time and place.

At least I don’t continually brag about how ‘hot’ I am. The amount of times you’ve alluded to that in posts pretty much says what your value system is all about.

You know what my value system is, living in a free and just country. A country where true sex offenders are punished, and where people are allowed to change their clothes in their own house. There are real crimes, real criminals all over the US. There are thousands of unsolved cases. We need to stop worrying about a mad ex wife.

BTW, I am hot

You just contradicted yourself. On one hand you say it is perfectly fine for women to show their breasts, now you say if women did that in public , then of course people should have a problem with it.

I don’t care if this woman was in her own garage.. those are not her kids and she should have apologized and covered up !

Wow , you sure are over simplifying it. Of course we need freedom to change our clothes.. duh 🙄. But does that extend to the freedom to continue working half naked in front of someone else’s kids ? NO !!

My suspicion is you are more impressed with your self appointed beauty than others are. 😂
Vanity is such a turn off .

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You just contradicted yourself. On one hand you say it is perfectly fine for women to show their breasts, now you say if women did that in public , then of course people should have a problem with it.

Nope I did not.
Yes, I think it's ok to be topless in your own house, or at the beach or pool, or at home.
No I don't think it's ok at Church, at school, at the courthouse.
These would also be places where it is not OK for men to be topless.

Nice try

those are not her kids and she should have apologized and covered up !

Well according to the law, they are her stepkids.

My suspicion is you are more impressed with your self appointed beauty than others are. 😂

You know what is a turn off, people that want to control other people. Now that's just plain U-G-L-Y

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

pfft on that BS ! Sexually healthy ? What exactly did the sexual revolution do for us in the 70’s ? More children born out of wedlock, divorce rate soaring , and a very irresponsible attitude to sexuality that resulted in millions of unborn babies being killed.

As far as priests go.. many were homosexuals before it was accepted and chose to hide in the church, where their decision to not marry would not be scrutinized. Has absolutely nothing to do with sexual frustration and more to do with dishonesty.

Children out of wedlock, and divorce rates are here from Americans coming to terms with relationships. And aborted children has more to do with our war on sexual education and contraception. I’m talking about healthy sexuality in terms of people being comfortable with themselves as sexual creatures, and being able to enjoy natural, healthy sex. Which is far more rare than you might imagine. You may even suffer from it yourself. People here, because of shame and sexual repression, get locked in patterns of perversion. I have had friends who could not enjoy sex at all. And friends who needed very specific things to climax, such as a gun on the bedside table, choking, violence, the lights off, etc. None of this is healthy, and it all comes from internalizing the shame and disgust at our own drives that are pounded into us as a child. I, personally, was told again and again as a child by my loving and well meaning grandmother, that every time I touch myself it makes jesus cry. Any idea what kind of effect that has on a young man/boy with a high sex drive? It took years for me to get past that (sorry jesus!) if I ever really have.

Yeah, suffice it to say, I’m no longer Christian. Largely due to just such silliness.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

BTW, I am hot

I don’t care if this woman was in her own garage.. those are not her kids and she should have apologized and covered up !

Wow , you sure are over simplifying it. Of course we need freedom to change our clothes.. duh 🙄. But does that extend to the freedom to continue working half naked in front of someone else’s kids ? NO !!

And let’s be clear here as well. I’m a stepfather. I married the best of women, we got together 6 years ago, when my “step daughter” was 5 months old. Her father had never seen her yet. He paid no child support. I have raised her, I changed her diapers. I bandage her wounds, hold her when she cries. I will be the one teaching her life’s lessons, giving her away at the alter. She is MY child. As is our son, my “step son”.

Now, I don’t know if you have kids or not. They don’t respect doors. They don’t respect bathrooms, or privacy. They have walked in unannounced during parent time. They intrude on me when I’m showering or pooing. After a few years, you stop yelling and running to grab a towel or robe. It is what it is. Life goes on.
edit on 26-11-2019 by pexx421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Children out of wedlock, and divorce rates are here from Americans coming to terms with relationships. And aborted children has more to do with our war on sexual education and contraception. I’m talking about healthy sexuality in terms of people being comfortable with themselves as sexual creatures, and being able to enjoy natural, healthy sex. Which is far more rare than you might imagine. You may even suffer from it yourself. People here, because of shame and sexual repression, get locked in patterns of perversion. I have had friends who could not enjoy sex at all. And friends who needed very specific things to climax, such as a gun on the bedside table, choking, violence, the lights off, etc. None of this is healthy, and it all comes from internalizing the shame and disgust at our own drives that are pounded into us as a child. I, personally, was told again and again as a child by my loving and well meaning grandmother, that every time I touch myself it makes jesus cry. Any idea what kind of effect that has on a young man/boy with a high sex drive? It took years for me to get past that (sorry jesus!) if I ever really have.

Yeah, suffice it to say, I’m no longer Christian. Largely due to just such silliness.

Silliness ? S&M due to sexual frustrations and not being able to enjoy healthy sex ? 😂 What a load of rubbish !

The devil does exist and loves to use perverted sexuality to lead people away from God. I do believe in beautiful, healthy, sexual relationships in very committed relationships between a man and a woman. God’s true design for sexuality is rooted in pure love.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Happy early Thanksgiving to you too!

Holy Cow, I totally agree with everything you said. I think growing up in a different environment I got to really see it from another side.
I remember shampoo commericals in Europe, boobs everywhere. Guess what, it was NOT a big deal. It was only a big deal to Americans.

perversion and abuse prevalent in our society,

I just wanted to add, I think we can even say this spills over to drugs.
That's another OP though. The forbidden fruit!

I also agree it’s similar on the drugs front as well. Must be the magic of the holidays!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Silliness ? S&M due to sexual frustrations and not being able to enjoy healthy sex ? 😂 What a load of rubbish !

The devil does exist and loves to use perverted sexuality to lead people away from God. I do believe in beautiful, healthy, sexual relationships in very committed relationships between a man and a woman. God’s true design for sexuality is rooted in pure love.

The devil exists? Can you point him/her out for me? Gah. Can’t believe I’m here debating a fundamentalist. My bad. Your position makes sense now. As you were.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The devil exists? Can you point him/her out for me? Gah. Can’t believe I’m here debating a fundamentalist. My bad. Your position makes sense now. As you were.

Everytime a child is sexually assaulted , the urge for that comes from a very dark place. Same as the energy for S& M. The devil and his demonic angels control and manipulate dark impulses. You can’t see him, unless he manifests himself to you in physical form, but you can feel his influence and domination in this world. Pedogate proves that.

As is, this world is going to hell in a hand basket.. except for the few faithful.. and I’m not even counting myself among those.

But by all means.. don’t believe anything I say.. I have 10 layers of cobwebs on me 😂.
The time will come ( soon I think.. within next few years ).. when truth will be laid out for all to see.. and many will be trembling before God, and begging for mercy, once they understand things on a deeper spiritual level.

But this thread is about a step mom who felt it unnecessary to cover up when her step children walked in on her nude. None of us know exactly what her ‘intent’ was, so we surely can’t automatically assume it was all innocent.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I cannot stress enough how oil & water-like Sheye and I are on 99.9% of all things discussed on here, but this one right here is the root of a LOT of modern problems that keep rolling from one generation to the next and leading to a s#tier and s#tier excuse for a sense of self-worth. I should add that I'm ok with the abortion end, but the solo mommy end with multiple babydaddies is a massively crap route in life that spurred forth from the 70's feminist & sexual revolution junk.

And it probably had a bigger hand than most would want to admit in a stepmother thinking it's actually ok to go topless around someone else's kids without their explicit permission beforehand.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Uh yea no. I’m not that up tight. Boobs are just boobs.

If I have a problem with any woman around my son other than me I will go to her directly like an adult would. People like this who automatically report crap like this are only hurting their kids because of their jealousy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join