It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Ukranian) MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate ... U.S.-Ukraine corruption ...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Title was truncated as the original was too long: MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate suspicion of U.S.-Ukraine corruption involving $7.4 bln.

Interfax is reporting this. I have not seen it on any North American based news wire or site, and I don't expect to.

Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the legalization of $7.4 billion by the "family" of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych through the American investment fund Franklin Templeton Investments, which they said has ties to the U.S. Democratic Party.

They allege that there was US Embassy meddling in matters that negatively affected events in the US and Ukraine:

As reported, on October 9, 2019, Derkach published official correspondence between NABU and the U.S. Embassy, according to which the first deputy of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU), Gizo Uglava, through his assistant Polina Chyzh, for a long time provided the U.S. Embassy with information that negatively affected the course of events in Ukraine and the United States.

Derkach said Chyzh received instructions from the representative of the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine Hanna Emelyanova to provide information on the case involving Zlochevsky.

It goes on to link this legalization (e.g., laundering) of $7,400,000,000 usd to the Democratic party and major supporters of the Obama, alleging:

... "the Yanukovych 'family' illegally obtained $7.4 billion and laundered the funds through an investment fund close to some representatives of the U.S. Democratic Party in the form of external government loan bonds."

Meanwhile, Derkach said that several facts indicate Franklin Templeton Investments' relationship with the U.S. Democratic Party.

"The son of Templeton's founder, John Templeton Jr., was one of President Obama's major campaign donors. Another fund-related character is Thomas Donilon. Managing Director of BlackRock Investment Institute, shareholder Franklin Templeton Investments, which has the largest share in the fund. It is noteworthy that he previously was Obama's national security advisor," Derkach said.

The report also mentions the $16,500,000usd paid out to li'l Hunter, as is in another thread on this forum.

Derkach also announced the amount of money transferred to representatives of the Burisma Group, including Hunter Biden. According to documents, in general, in favor of Hunter Biden, Alexander Kwasniewski, Alan Apter and Devon Archer, Burisma paid about $16.5 million.

It's fun when you open one can of works to distract from another can of worms, but the can you opened ends up being empty and the can you wanted to keep hidden just bursts.

I still find it amazing that there is - at least as far as I can tell - no mention of this on US news wires. Amazing, but not surprising.

I just hope with everything in me that heads do roll on this. Please, please, restore my trust in the US gov't and the executive and judicial branches. I have none left.

And as for the legislative branch ... Well ...
:
edit on 2019 11 21 by incoserv because: I'm a bit anal about my orthography.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Senator Lindsey Graham is already looking into it. He's obtaining Biden-Ukraine call transcripts from 2016.

twitter.com...

And it was reported last night that the Ukraine government is expanding its criminal investigation.
edit on 11/21/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Here's to you getting back your trust!

But if some how you don't hit me up for some pointers on surviving
with out it.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Just as I posted in another thread (Clinton Foundation running aground), it also links to the Clinton Foundation troubles raising money these days now that the "family" cannot directly influence the $$$ distribution channel. (see below)

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Don't forget a potential money laundering scheme to steal billions from the American Taxpayer.

For example, Ukraine. We the taxpayer have been giving them "aid" in the billions over the years to "help them" resist a Russian invasion. That money goes to crooked oligarchs, we already have clear proof of that. A percentage of this stolen money, in turn gets "donated" to the Clinton Foundation. This foundation pays the primaries and their families (Hello Chelsea, we still see you there) big bucks to "work" the foundation. Now, you have the laundry (i.e. $$$$$) cleaned and in the pockets of the Clinton family. Not to be outdone, the Biden family got their share of this ill gotten booty by placing little Hunter on the board of one of the most corrupt businesses in that country. More laundered money now going into that families coffers. That move by the Biden's seemed to piss off the Clinton family (muscling in on their territory), so, they in turn got the Ukraine call exposed via their puppet Adam Schiff. This way the Clinton's are not fighting on two fronts (Trump and Biden) to preserve their "foundation" from going into the toilet.

Trump knew this was going on, and shook that tree by working with a new Ukrainian president that ran and won on a platform of breaking up that exact corruption that was paying the Clinton's (and everyone around them) their big $$$$.

Why do you think there is soooooo much screeching about him putting a hold on the "aid", asking the new Ukrainian president to stick to his platform to root out corruption, and jeopardizing both the Clinton and Biden money streams?

This impeachment is merely a way for those corrupt families to attack the person that is in their way, is disrupting the flow of money. He is too public a feature to be "taken care of" in the usual manner, so, they need to ensure he does NOT get reelected, AT ALL COST.

ETA: Added a few additional thoughts from the original post.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Yeah, this is just the beginning...in another thread, the lefts cheerleading squad is trying to shame folks for believing indictments have been levied, or will be...odd how it just keeps rearing its head huh?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Also goes hand in hand with why dems decided Russia was bad.

Putin knows all the corruption in the Ukraine, he's been trying to eliminate it, and those who profit from it.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

All they have to do is look at news clips between Jan 2017 and now, to see that Ukraine colluded with the DNC/Left, and how the new Ukraine Admin is getting to the bottom of it, with Rudy's help. Career Diplomats didn't want to help, of course. (Many are testifying now b4 Congress)

Check this out from Jan 2017: www.politico.com...
edit on 11/21/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ive done a thread on this before...tiny Estonia bank launders £200 billion of Russian money.

I wonder if its related? Lots of it went through new york and london.

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Just as I posted in another thread (Clinton Foundation running aground), it also links to the Clinton Foundation troubles raising money these days now that the "family" cannot directly influence the $$$ distribution channel. (see below)

Excellent analysis. I 100% can believe that.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Senator Lindsey Graham is already looking into it. He's obtaining Biden-Ukraine call transcripts from 2016.

twitter.com...

And it was reported last night that the Ukraine government is expanding its criminal investigation.

Funny how all of this went away just a few months later, when Nancy Pelosi helped Covid-19 get off to a fast start in America (Feb 2020).

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

This is a good thread.
edit on 28-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Whatever happened to the Zelensky, Trump ... U.S.-Ukraine corruption investigation?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Whatever happened to the Zelensky, Trump ... U.S.-Ukraine corruption investigation?

First of all, President Trump was cursed with a Corruption-friendly protectionist named Attorney General William Barr.

Second of all, the U.S. Senate was run by corrupt RINO's (McConnell, Graham, McCain) and many corrupt Democrats.

Third of all, the people of America gave the U.S. House to Democrats in January 2019.

There was lots of information coming out about the large amount of corruption, but even after Hunter Biden's laptop was made public in 2020, Attorney General Barr went as blind as Stevie Wonder.

If the shoe was on the other foot, Democrats would have erected scaffolding for the entire Trump family in downtown Washington DC and held trials, with instant executions. SERIOUSLY!

I respect how focused Democrats are, even if it is HATEFUL THINGS that they do. It's too bad so many Republicans are closet crooks, who wear robes....like Chief Justice Roberts.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You know this just hit me tonight that this happened, like the rest of the world I forgot about it then I started to think Putin might be settling scores, but I figured they'd be his, not Bidens.

edit on 3/1/2022 by skeeterslint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

These CRIMES in Ukraine surface, make a headline, then are BURIED.

What is it about Ukraine where officials there and here don't want to find or reveal the skeletons?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

This thread is aging well it seems and dovetails right along with what is happening today. Proving just how backwards everything the media is currently claiming about the Russian thing is.

These scandalous things have reached hydrogen bomb level corruption.. Never thought I would see American government become this corrupt.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh how I wish more ATS members were like you and me, and added relative information to threads as the situation unfolds over months and years.

Doing so makes for a BOOK of continuity, instead of each chapter getting it's own hardcover and headline. After 2 years, new ATS member or visitor "Jimmy" sees the headline, but has no clue what happened before that particular event.

I conducted an ATS survey and was amazed to learn the large number of members who surf the forum by clicking on "NEW" in the above ribbon. They'll never see what we add to an ongoing saga. A shame....

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

June 22, 2022

The entire Russia-Ukraine-USA triage of interactions doesn't "feel" right.

Below is a superb, thought-provking "flashback refresher" ATS post from member DuncanHidao.

President Zelenskyy appears to be wondering why President Trump is threatening to spill the beans on Ukraine-USA corruption.

Volodymyr Zelensky appears to be UN-aware that Donald Trump ran and won the U.S. Presidency, based on (in part) rooting out corruption by U.S. politicians.

Check out the video at DuncanHidao's post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

President Zelenskyy looks perplexed, dismayed, lost....totally LOST, while President Trump was talking to him during this leader-to-leader in person discussion.

Holy smokes.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
ETA didnt realize it was a graveyard ressurection.
edit on 22-6-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join