It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who does Putin want in the White House in 2020? Surprize Its Not Trump by RT Today!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So "live free or die"? I mean come on. Now if you were Putin or the rest of the world you not be in fear of the Democrats along with their attached to the hip MSM media circus getting control of the White House. I would.

So I read this and thought is was a thoughtful and kind of self promoting article by our Comrades over at RT Today. I mean in my opine the most dangerous Russians are those who get into the potato mash Vodka and get behind a steering wheel. As the USA has its Deplorable's up in them thar hills along with the Inner City Youtes they have drunks all over the place. I mean when you have a minute take a look at the videos on LiveLeak.com. Most are car crashes over in Russia and their buds next door countries. They also seem to love car cams so we can all appreciate what to amounts to just another day in Siberia

Who does Putin want inThe House?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

A little bit behind the curve aren't you?

Putin doesn't care who's in the white house, prime objective is to tear up your country. A mission well underway I must say...

Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I lived in Outer Mongolia for ten years and still have friends and connections there.

In 2016, just a couple of months before the election - When Hussein was still in the White House and Hillary was still on her little throne - I received an email from a friend in NE Mongolia who was lamenting the fact that from where they sat, very near the Russian border, it looked like there was going to be WAR between the US and Russian very soon. She was really concerned.

Donald Trump was elected in November and inaugurated in January 2017, and all of that went away.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Donald Trump was elected in November and inaugurated in January 2017, and all of that went away.

Proof Trump colluded with Russia to avoid war!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Mehhh...history books will teach us how the greatest nation on Earth was brought to it's knees not by an outside force but internal conflict.

Instead of "The art of the deal" you guys should have been reading "The art of war"

Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Lotta people on this side thought that too. Then NK and then China.

We got civil war and coup attempts instead.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

A little bit behind the curve aren't you?

Putin doesn't care who's in the white house, prime objective is to tear up your country. A mission well underway I must say...

Peace

So you're saying everyone on ATS that claims Trump is a Russian agent is lying? I think you and your kind need to evaluate your talking points since they contradict each other day after day.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Me and my kind.....

I'm not American. I have no horse in this race...

It's kind of like watching a boat sink and instead of the people on board working together to stop the water, everybody is pointing fingers as to who is to blame for the leak.

Have fun with that

Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

They also seem to love car cams so we can all appreciate what to amounts to just another day in Siberia

They're nice, but most useful for determining who is at fault if an accident occurs.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Me and my kind.....

I'm not American. I have no horse in this race...

It's kind of like watching a boat sink and instead of the people on board working together to stop the water, everybody is pointing fingers as to who is to blame for the leak.

Have fun with that

Peace

I guess that explains your distorted view of America and everyone pointing fingers at each other. Maybe give Twitter a rest. Not only are they not all Americans, but probably a bunch of children as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Trust me Putin doesn't care , he has better things to do like watching ice hocky or something.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So Tulsi Gabbard IS a Russian asset.
And judging by her bikini photos, a nice asset at that.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I lived in Outer Mongolia for ten years and still have friends and connections there.

In 2016, just a couple of months before the election - When Hussein was still in the White House and Hillary was still on her little throne - I received an email from a friend in NE Mongolia who was lamenting the fact that from where they sat, very near the Russian border, it looked like there was going to be WAR between the US and Russian very soon. She was really concerned.

There was a lot of talk on ATS leading up to 2017 about war with Russia too. Obama was goading for a fight and Hillary would have gladly started one- war makes corrupt people very rich very quickly.
I'm guessing a lot of people in countries all over the world breathed a collective sigh of relief when that nightmare ended, and the tensions with Russia went away overnight.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
As Dr Hill, local lass, testified the only thing Putin wants is to split the US. Doesn't care which side of the scale wins he will simply foster division.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Behind? Nah just trying to figure out whose pulling the strings as it ain't Putin. Could be the race towards global population 500 million groupies.

Wow Neatherlands? Dutch and I ant talking gold member. The freaking Dutch have the #1 all time best butts in the world. That's a compliment. When I was over about a decade ago on business in Dongen, I was jogging and a woman on a bike rode by. Had the arse of a 20 year old yet she must have been 70+ years old. Its the freaking bicycles you all use over there. Good one. Go Green and push those petals.

My only issue with the Dutch is that its tough trying to sleep at night because of all the lady's working evenings and I was in a high end hotel. Sound comes right through those paper thin hotel walls.

Nice place to visit. Extremely scenic!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Aye captain

new topics

top topics

join