It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three phone calls that Vice President Joe Biden had with then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This should get interesting, gloves are off!

I will be looking to see the justification for not releasing these transcripts - summaries from the talking heads, Democrats and the deep state.
Can President Trump just release them?

www.foxnews.com...

Graham further broke news on "Hannity" when he confirmed he is sending a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requesting the transcripts of three phone calls the senator said then-Vice President Joe Biden had with then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.

This may become big news ahead of the December 9th publication of the long awaited FISA report.

The storm is upon us.
edit on 21-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Definitely looking forward to all of this coming out. They shouldn't have any issue with releasing the transcripts based on how the past few weeks have rolled out.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ooh, we're going to need more popcorn.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The transcripts will clearly show all Biden wanted was some ethnic Ukraine cooking recipes 😎

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

I will be looking to see the justification for not releasing these transcripts - summaries from the talking heads, Democrats and the deep state.

www.foxnews.com...

Graham further broke news on "Hannity" when he confirmed he is sending a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requesting the transcripts of three phone calls the senator said then-Vice President Joe Biden had with then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.

This may become big news ahead of the December 9th publication of the long awaited FISA report.

The storm is upon us.

Its not a storm coming, its a fart, as always. Internetwarriors are funny!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I posted this yesterday, but I'm posting it again as a reminder that Obama's admin already asked Ukraine to drop their investigation into Burisma back in January 2016. Every telephone call between that meeting which requested the end of the Burisma investigation and Joe's quid pro quo threat to Ukraine in March 2016 should be investigated.

This was published back in April 2019, three months before Trump's telephone call with Ukraine president and before the fake circus began.

The other case raised at the January 2016 meeting, Telizhenko said, involved Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company under investigation in Ukraine for improper foreign transfers of money. At the time, Burisma allegedly was paying then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter as both a board member and a consultant. More than $3 million flowed from Ukraine to an American firm tied to Hunter Biden in 2014-15, bank records show.

According to Telizhenko, U.S. officials told the Ukrainians they would prefer that Kiev drop the Burisma probe and allow the FBI to take it over. The Ukrainians did not agree. But then Joe Biden pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to fire Ukraine’s chief prosecutor in March 2016, as I previously reported.

thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thanks for adding that Deetermined.

Do you think if Biden was not running for the Presidency he would be a political rival?

It seems like a great way for him to get immunity for his misdeeds. After last nights gaffe, it appeared to me that all the other Democrats on stage were laughing at him.

originally posted by: Deetermined
I posted this yesterday, but I'm posting it again as a reminder that Obama's admin already asked Ukraine to drop their investigation into Burisma back in January 2016. Every telephone call between that meeting which requested the end of the Burisma investigation and Joe's quid pro quo threat to Ukraine in March 2016 should be investigated.

This was published back in April 2019, three months before Trump's telephone call with Ukraine president and before the fake circus began.

The other case raised at the January 2016 meeting, Telizhenko said, involved Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company under investigation in Ukraine for improper foreign transfers of money. At the time, Burisma allegedly was paying then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter as both a board member and a consultant. More than $3 million flowed from Ukraine to an American firm tied to Hunter Biden in 2014-15, bank records show.

According to Telizhenko, U.S. officials told the Ukrainians they would prefer that Kiev drop the Burisma probe and allow the FBI to take it over. The Ukrainians did not agree. But then Joe Biden pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to fire Ukraine’s chief prosecutor in March 2016, as I previously reported.

thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
We will see soon enough, it is at least a shart. Lol

originally posted by: oloufo

www.foxnews.com...

The storm is upon us.

Its not a storm coming, its a fart, as always. Internetwarriors are funny!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Do you think if Biden was not running for the Presidency he would be a political rival?

LOL! I don't even consider Biden a political threat to the other Democratic candidates running for office. In my opinion, his decision to run for office after 8 years of Obama corruption and economic failures was a laugh in itself. That doesn't even include Biden's own personality and character flaws.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Just a reminder that the FISA abuse report from the DOJ Inspector General is scheduled to be released on December 9th for anyone questioning just how soon we're really talking.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I agree completely.
My point is if he did not enter the race would that be different according to the deep state actors?

Probably an irrelevant point, I just had to ask.

LOL! I don't even consider Biden a political threat to the other Democratic candidates running for office. In my opinion, his decision to run for office after 8 years of Obama corruption and economic failures was a laugh in itself. That doesn't even include Biden's own personality and character flaws.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

My point is if he did not enter the race would that be different according to the deep state actors?

In my opinion, absolutely not. A part of me is still wondering if this whole circus was planned to be used as a double edged sword by the Democrats from the beginning. First, to accuse Trump of more wrong doing while simultaneously sabotaging Biden's campaign. I'm not certain who the Deep State is routing for from the Democratic Party. There's always the possibility that their stupidity just happened to shoot themselves in the foot again, but I have a problem with believing that some of these people are really that stupid.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Biden is not a political threat until he enrolls HRC or MO as a VP candidate. Then the whole story becomes a serious one.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Very interesting!

I like the thought process, that definitely could give Joe Biden a boost.

LOL, he will be a marked man but I digress.

originally posted by: windlass34

Biden is not a political threat until he enrolls HRC or MO as a VP candidate. Then the whole story becomes a serious one.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: windlass34

LOL! I'm laughing at the thought of Democrats thinking that combining Biden with either HRC or MO would make anything SERIOUS when that sounds like such a joke to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Great news - if something comes of it.

We've been told 'something' would happen for years - all for nothing.

I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I know, it has been a tough 3+ years hearing and reading about all these machinations coming to light and nothing being done. It does look like we have finally come to the point where the Fisa report is set to come out as well as the other investigations being completed and released to the public.

Now a new wrinkle, these Biden calls, which may be far worse than anything Trump has been accused of.
We need to get past all the speculation and get all the cards on the table.

It would be great to see our country come together and have healthy disagreements and compromise on issues!

originally posted by: silo13

Great news - if something comes of it.

We've been told 'something' would happen for years - all for nothing.

I'll believe it when I see it.

edit on 22-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: grammer

edit on 22-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life," he said, going on to address Graham directly: "Lindsey... I'm just embarrassed by what you're doing -- for you -- I mean, my Lord."

Looks like we may have a situation here, this may get ugly real soon.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life," he said, going on to address Graham directly: "Lindsey... I'm just embarrassed by what you're doing -- for you -- I mean, my Lord."

Looks like we may have a situation here, this may get ugly real soon.

Biden is clearly telling Graham to back off or he might have a unfortunate accident or suicide himself with 12 shots to the back of his head. Obama is prolly planning the hit as we speak.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
A LA Carewemust I will give this a bump for Christ sake!! reply to: yuppa

edit on 24-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: emphasis

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join