It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think the T word may apply.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: tetra50
You won't meet with a new Ukranian president, fighting for its sovereignity from Russia, but you'll abandon Syria, being bombed by Russia, in bed with Turkey, etc. But you will go to N. Korea and meet with Kim whatever. HUh.

What in the world are you talking about?... First, The Ukrainian President himself stated no pressure and Trump did nothing wrong... in fact it was the Ukrainians whom first wanted to give the Trump administration evidence of the previous Ukrainian administration being in bed with the Obama administration to affect the U.S. 2016 election, and it was them whom first stated they have evidence that the corruption with Burisma included the Bidens...

Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton. The effort included leaking an alleged ledger showing payments to then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort;

Contacts between Democratic figures in Washington and Ukrainian officials that involved passing along dirt on Donald Trump;

Financial records showing a Ukrainian natural gas company routed more than $3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden, younger son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, who managed U.S.-Ukraine relations for the Obama administration. Biden’s son served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings;

Records that Vice President Biden pressured Ukrainian officials in March 2016 to fire the prosecutor who oversaw an investigation of Burisma Holdings and who planned to interview Hunter Biden about the financial transfers;

Correspondence showing members of the State Department and U.S. Embassy in Kiev interfered or applied pressure in criminal cases on Ukrainian soil;

Disbursements of as much as $7 billion in Ukrainian funds that prosecutors believe may have been misappropriated or taken out of the country, including to the United States.

Ukrainian officials say they don’t want to hand the evidence to FBI agents working in Ukraine because they believe the bureau has a close relationship with the NABU and the U.S. Embassy. “It is no secret in Ukrainian political circles that the NABU was created with American help and tried to exert influence during the U.S. presidential election,” Kulyk told me.

thehill.com...

BTW, Russia didn't bomb Syria because Syria is an ally of Russia... And what "in bed with Turkey" are you talking about?... Trump didn't side with either Turkey or the Kurds because both are supposed to be our allies... As for North Korea?... you wanted us to start a war with them that have nukes and are as paranoid as the left in the U.S.?

So the whole thing has been prosecuted and proved their was Russian influence going on in the 2016 election you friggin WON, already.

What in the world are you talking about? First of all, the claim that "it was the Russians" came from a dodgy cyber security firm, Crowdstrike, which has LIED and was paid by Hillary/the DNC.

Crowdstrike released another "intelligence report" in which they claimed the same Russians that hacked the DNC also hacked Ukraine's artillery units... But Ukrainian authorities themselves stated this attack NEVER HAPPENED... Even the intelligence agency that Crowdstrike used as a source, IISS, stated Crowdstrike pretty much invented the whole thing, and their intelligence never found proof of what Crowdstrike claimed...

“The CrowdStrike report uses our data, but the inferences and analysis drawn from that data belong solely to the report’s authors,” the IISS said. “The inference they make that reductions in Ukrainian D-30 artillery holdings between 2013 and 2016 were primarily the result of combat losses is not a conclusion that we have ever suggested ourselves, nor one we believe to be accurate.

CrowdStrike Revises Russian Hack Into Ukrainian Artillery

Ukraine’s military technical advisor Pavlo Narozhnyy stated:

“I personally know hundreds of gunmen in the war zone,” Narozhnyy told VOA in December. “None of them told me of D-30 losses caused by hacking or any other reason.

CrowdStrike Revises Russian Hack Into Ukrainian Artillery

Ukraine's Minister of Defense himself also denied the whole thing...

Ukraine's military denies Russian hack attack

So you obviously have no idea of what you are talking about.

But you're so ego driven you can't get off twitter, shut your mouth, have some grace and then you got CAUGHT redhanded after a special counselor cleared you of collusion of very obviously participating in a pay to play scam putting Ukranians under pressure for your political gain.
R ant over.
tetra50

ROFLMAO... What are you talking about?... Republicans asked EVERY WITNESS if "they saw any evidence, or could give any evidence of quid pro quo, or ANY wrongdoing by POTUS Trump, and they all said NO...

Perhaps you should start a rant with yourself... You are confusing facts, with lies and you claim the POTUS is to blame for you believing lies, and for your own confusion?...

Hey there. All this really demonstrates is that we perceive the issues and facts entirely differently. However, I've no need to insult your intelligence.

I beg you to get on this train: the train is a metaphor for allowing us all to express our attendant opinions, without insulting each other, as in: "What are you talking about....ROFLAMAO." Good for you, so I gave you a good laugh, but you aren't even appreciative of that. This, to me, is an example, a prime one, of just how bad the divisiveness has gotten. I have no problem with you being a Trump supporter. How about you find another way to deal with me because you perceive I am NOT a Trump supporter.
Regards, and happy thanksgiving,
tetra

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join