It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morrison, Volker undercut claims of 'quid pro quo,' 'bribery' and 'cover-up' ...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Now Sondland directly said, when asked what Trump wanted from Ukraine; his answer (what Trump said) was: "Nothing", he testified that Trump said he wanted NOTHING from Ukraine, and this whole impeachment hangs on that Trump wanted SOMETHING from Ukraine (an investigation about Biden)

The dems have no leg to stand on. Move on, abort this impeachment, the dems choose the wrong thing to try to impeach Trump

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm not saying a corruption investigation of Burisma is unwarranted when it is clear shady dealing have occurred there for years. What I was asking is why Trump want's it investigating now and why hasn't he named any other specific companies/individuals to investigate if it is part of a general corruption agenda.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm not saying a corruption investigation of Burisma is unwarranted when it is clear shady dealing have occurred there for years. What I was asking is why Trump want's it investigating now and why hasn't he named any other specific companies/individuals to investigate if it is part of a general corruption agenda.

Whose to say he hasn't? As far as I know, nobody has even asked if Trump had any other targets in mind.

It's the Dems who are laser-focused on Burisma, because they are trying to protect Joe Biden.
edit on 20-11-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
From my view , Sondland throws Guiliani under the bus, he’s just covering his own ass so the Deep State doesn’t come after him.
edit on 20-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesperA
Now Sondland directly said, when asked what Trump wanted from Ukraine; his answer (what Trump said) was: "Nothing", he testified that Trump said he wanted NOTHING from Ukraine, and this whole impeachment hangs on that Trump wanted SOMETHING from Ukraine (an investigation about Biden)

The dems have no leg to stand on. Move on, abort this impeachment, the dems choose the wrong thing to try to impeach Trump

Pretty simple it would seem.
Too bad impeachment is political only.
But the house dems will get to own it; burn down their party for nothing.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Maybe he just recently got information. Who cares why?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sondland did recall that at one point he asked Trump what he wants from Ukraine.

"He just said, 'I want nothing, I want nothing, I want no quid pro quo,'" Sondland recalled.

First hand witness.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is more about overloading the airwaves with propaganda to dilute what is coming from Horowitz/Durham

originally posted by: JesperA

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join