It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the Bible, now, God Himself gives proof of Himself to Cyrus in a letter you can read in Isaiah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It will floor you Isaiah 45 : 1 to 13.......drop ya

I am not lying

Jeremiah was reading Isahia while being with Cyrus and found the letter calling King Cyrus out

Cyrus reads it and declares the Israelites to go free to build the Temple, sends helpers and building material...when it's done he gives a big gift....declaring the God of Israel is the true God.
Reading the short 2 paragraphs is amazing...it's God's actual letter personally to King Cyrus in Scripture

We can see the same as what King Cyrus of Persia read.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
That means the Bible is from beyond our domain

Man!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What's the chapter and verse in Jeremiah? Cyrus must have been gobsmacked.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Jeremiah was reading what Izzy wrote 600 years earlier

Isaiah 45:1-13...Godsmacked

a reply to: Lazarus Short

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ezra 1 and 6 talk all about as does 2Chronicles 36....

And I think another place has the decree of King Cyrus.....

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
What's the chapter and verse in Jeremiah? Cyrus must have been gobsmacked.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Unless King Cyrus wrote it himself to strengthen his own position.

These combination guys who think they are both King and God had a great deal of latitude in making crap up.

Now, show me the whole bible, with all the parts put back in that were there and those parts that have never been added as far as we know, and now collect dust in the bowels of the Vatican.

P

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Where do you get the idea that Jeremiah wrote that portion of Isaiah?
I think you may be getting confused with Daniel ch9, where Daniel re-reads a passage that Jeremiah wrote.
Please double-check before presenting misinformation.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Jeremiah read it in Isaiah.....Ezra wrote and Chronicles has it too, sorry for that!a reply to: DISRAELI

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
More math proof that the Scripture is from beyond.....in the words and letters in Scripture.......blow ya way God is a God of math.....Chuck Missler will avalanche it on ya....MATHMATICS....you'll get clobbered badly....the first three words in the Bible tell the story of Jesus.....in the Hebrew transliterations.....and Gods name
MEANS ...BEHOLD THE HAND.....BEHOLD THE NAIL......DUDE

uote]originally posted by: pheonix358

Unless King Cyrus wrote it himself to strengthen his own position.

These combination guys who think they are both King and God had a great deal of latitude in making crap up.

Now, show me the whole bible, with all the parts put back in that were there and those parts that have never been added as far as we know, and now collect dust in the bowels of the Vatican.

P

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Jeremiah was reading what Izzy wrote 600 years earlier

Jeremiah was NOT 600 years after Isaiah. Jeremiah never mentions reading that passage, and i still think you are confusing things with Daniel's reading of Jeremiah.
That's the problem; your memories of Old Testament history are confused, and you are presenting this confused information without double-checking, which is not helpful to anyone.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
10 4 Ezra 1.....first thing....someone read in Jeremiah that the captivity would last 70 years.....

And showed it to King Cyrus...the 70 years was up....

a reply to: DISRAELI

edit on 21-11-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
"Reading Jeremiah and finding that the captivity would last 70 years" is Daniel ch 9. Open up the Bible again and have a look.
2 Chronicles ends with the proclamation of Cyrus, but the only reference to Jeremiah is that the Exile is the fulfilment of his prophecy.
Ezra ch1 begins with the proclamation of Cyrus, and says that it fulfils the prophecy of Jeremiah (i.e. Jeremiah ch25 v12), but does not say that anyone read the prophecy or told Cyrus about it.
Open up the Bible and look for these things.

edit on 21-11-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join