It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media/DNC spread story about terrible child detentions, retract when they realize its about 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Yet another example of obvious bias in the news room.

a reply to: Grambler

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It’s really funny to see people who claim to care about truth in media get angry at said media for retracting a false story.

That’s what they’re supposed to do. It’s called being accountable.

LOL but it wasn't false. That happened in 2015. But instead of being honest and reporting the facts, they bury the story. Like ABC and Epstein.

Talk about cognitive dissonance, for Christ's sake.
edit on 20-11-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I support Obama on this one! Children of law-breaking illegal aliens should be separated from their parents just as American children are separated from their law-breaking parents. This is part of the price you pay when you break the freakin’ law. That’s how it is in virtually every nation and society on the planet. And a parent who puts his or her children through the terrible dangers of traveling illegally through Mexico with the intention of illegally crossing our border is a terrible parent. We would lock up an American parent who acted so irresponsibly with his or her child.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
So many elected officials are on tape years ago making the same claims trump makes today.

But because trump says it now, they have all flipped their positions.

This only shows me that.their hate for trump is personal and it is interfering with their leader ship decisions.

Within a short time many of these officials have completely flipped their position on subjects like border control, healthcare.

What has caused them to comtelety change their minds?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Usually, I find that stories like this are already 7 or 8 pages long before I see them and get to comment on them. And that's usually because the Looney Left chimes in to deny everything about it and this runs up the page count. I wonder why it is that I'm getting to comment on this thread towards the top of the second page? Where is the Looney Left?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It’s really funny to see people who claim to care about truth in media get angry at said media for retracting a false story.

That’s what they’re supposed to do. It’s called being accountable.

ROFL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join