It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok DOJ Lawsuit Reveals Bombshell Huma Abedin Laptop Coverup

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: tanstaafl

Why should I have to? The moment I read "bombshell" I know it's a dud that will go nowhere. Bombshell now means the complete opposite of what it's supposed to around here. πŸ˜‚

Good excuse to be lazy so you don't have to learn something that counters your TDS narrative.

Hint: bombshell is only an overhyped dud term when it comes to the dems/MSM.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

This is where the coincidence of top New York police officials dying and committing suicide comes into play possibly somebody was telling to keep quiet?

There were a few other rumors that surfaced at
the time about what exactly was on Abedin's laptop.

Remember something about insurance policy?

Two worlds on thought on that, but one might
have been that they were in on the infamous
"insurance policy" that was plotted out in
Andrew McCabes office.

Lisa Page became fixated on "All The Presidents Men".

Exactly what we are living through right now,
and they continue to target President Trump
and everyone around him.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You're as far from a partisan hack as you can get? πŸ˜‚

When's the last time you criticized a Republican? I've never seen it once. I would call you a liar but you obviously believe your own lies. πŸ˜‚

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: LordAhriman
BOMBSHELL! Something is going to happen this time. LOL

Wake up, it is happening... and republicans dont need to leak or hold bogus hearings to make it so!

I feel like certain people here think the only bombshell is when someone is doing the perp walk on national tv.
edit on 20-11-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You know what's lazy? Chalking up any opinion that opposes your own as a mental illness. I'm pretty sure that's how hate groups justify their beliefs.

Keep showing those true colors hypocrite. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
edit on 11/20/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You know what's lazy? Chalking any opinion that opposes your own as a mental illness. I'm pretty sure that's how hate groups justify their beliefs.

Keep showing those true colors hypocrite. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Isnt that what the dems and never trumpers attempted to do to potus?
Lol
"The circle of life"....

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What mental illness did the Dems and never Trumpers try to diagnose Trump supporters with? I don't remember that one, care to jog my memory?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

What mental illness did the Dems and never Trumpers try to diagnose Trump supporters with? I don't remember that one, care to jog my memory?

RIF
POTUS
Lol

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Not sure what that means. Be more specific. What does RIF stand for and how is it considered a mental illness?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Reading
Is
Fundamental

Brush up

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

What does that even mean? You're not making any sense old man. Take a breather or a nap then come back to me when your mind is in a better spot.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hahaha
Your reading comprehension issue is my fault?
Lol
Mkay

What karma

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It's not my fault you refuse to explain yourself.

What mental illness did the Dems and never Trumpers try to diagnose Trump's supporters with? Be specific, otherwise you're just blowing hot air.

Oh, I know! You're going to revert to some sort of semantics. You're so predictable. No substance yet again, just a bunch of finger wagging. 🀣

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Isnt that what the dems and never trumpers attempted to do to potus?
Lol
"The circle of life"....

www.nytimes.com...

You joined that club eh?
Not surprising

edit on 20/11/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Diagnose his supporters with a mental illness? I don't recall. Like I said, you can continue beating around the bush all you want, it just makes you look more and more foolish with every post.

You have nothing, that's why you refuse to answer the question. Typical. 🀣😏

ETA: What does that article have to do with Trump's supporters? I recall the same sort of thing with being said about Hillary. Hmmm...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: burntheships

Wait a minute.. In June 2018, Inspector General Michael Horowitz issued a sizable report that cleared the FBI and Hillary.

Yes. According to: www.npr.org...

The I.G. was lying to protect them? Say it aint so!

That was a report with a very limited scope on whether or not they could prove that political bias took place in the handling of the email investigation. As Inspector General for the DOJ, he was supposed to investigate the FBI only, not Hillary herself. Huber is the one that was working on the Clinton investigation. They've been keeping that pretty hush hush, especially since Barr said that Huber was completing that one up a few months ago. In the meanwhile, I think Durham has gotten to the bottom of the political bias part and a whole new can of worms is about to be opened/reopened.

So is this the laptop that could be tied to 7 New York City police officers committing suicide, this year alone? I think several of them saw the contents of that laptop and cried.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Pretty nasty business.
One would think we would all be together against this nasty business.
Sad we are not.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You are welcome but..... I disagree as your question was about who has been arrested and as the info I posted a lot of people on both sides of the corporate party have been arrested which is what you asked who has been arrested, a lot. I did not vote for either of the "party" candidates like usual for the most part because at the time I was pretty confident that Trump was just controlled opposition just like Bill was when he "won." One thing that sticks in my mind is how similar the Trump and Clinton presidency have been. A giant impeachment crock to distract the masses while they put in in our pooper without having the decency to give us a reach around. What is is vs qpq. At least Bill got a proper tonging before his debacle was started, poor Trump is just getting accused of crimes that the left commit while the msm lies about facts on a daily basis twisting the narrative to Orange Man Bad. Oh well at least Nafta is done, we are out of the bs paris garbage, have removed ourselves from a nuclear treaty with a country that is the largest terrorist funder (after we quit of course) and have quit funding ISIS (although Barry called it ISIL when he was bragging about it.) If no one gets arrested no one gets arrested but at least a light has been shown on their corruption and if one chooses to ignore it like a good sheeple well they still have to look at themselves in the mirror if they can stomach what they see then more power to them I cannot and will not. I have been vocally critical of every president in my lifetime but so far Trump is not even close to the evil we have been forced to digest during my lifetime and that is winning.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
You will hear about Hillary's treasonous activities in regards to her e-mails and Benghazi until she is brought to justice. Why do you defend her? Read the e-mails and you will find that she is more deplorable than any of the "deplorables" you have been so critical about. I like the new revelations about Seth Rich coming to light, you know that he was the one who leaked the e-mails since it is impossible for an outside source to retrieve them at the speed they were stolen at. Kind of puts a giant hole in the "Russia" collusion narrative that ended up being a giant nothing burger. HAVE YOU READ THE LEAKED E-MAILS YET? Pr are you still just damming the messenger that exposed what a horrible evil vile corrupt demon that piece of trash she is? You read the Mueller report and interpreted it so differently than any one else how do you interpret Hillary's e-mails? The fact that there was multiple requests for more security at Bengazi prior to the attack? The whole it was about a Movie false narrative? How can you defend those that have been exposed? Asking for a friend I am pretty sure I already know the answer. Enjoy a fact sandwich instead of nothing burgers.
reply to: Sillyolme

edit on 20-11-2019 by CrazyFox because: meh

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
I wonder if he is a part of the adrenochrome gang. He has a pretty sinister countenance in the pictures that I have seen.

edit on 20pmWed, 20 Nov 2019 21:50:26 -0600k35011920000000 by darkwingduck because: Sp

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join