It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Cherry coming back with new show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well that didn’t take long .. 😂

It isn’t on TV though.. it’s in podcast form and it will be called the same thing as his television show in the 80’s and early 90’s. Don Cherry’s Grapevine is back and I must say that this is much more freeing for Don, who won’t feel censored by TV executives. His son Tim and his grandson Del are going to host with him and the first two podcasts they will talk about Don’s firing. The rest is all about hockey and whatever else Don wants to talk about.

Below is an article from the Toronto Sun within a tweet link detailing more about this new venture for Don Cherry.
( couldn’t get the article to copy so just copied tweet )
twitter.com...

I really hope Don enjoys working with family ( Tim produced Grapevine )... as well as the freedom to express himself any way he wishes.
Do read the article if you’re a Don Cherry fan, as it touches on more... such as he still may go back to TV.

Anyhoo , for those that care, ol’ Don is back in the saddle and ready to give his two cents on what is happening in the hockey world and beyond.

edit on 19-11-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
A Molson toast to Mr Cherry

But it’s still Canada, he will Probably get arrested or blocked for saying something that the fascist Canadian government doesn’t like.

For instance the boy who’s breaking all the girls scoring records is really a boy and shouldn’t be playing with the girls. That ‘hate speech’ is jail-able offense.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Thank you for the thread OP....you just cant keep a good man down.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

hmmm.. that’s true.. damn liberals ! ( that will probably be considered hate speech at some point too )

They are choke holding us into silence here, taking away our rights to have and form free opinion. Parents aren’t even considered proper parents of a child if they disagree with their child who wants to transition. The child can be taken from them.

It’s actually all quite unsettling and the future doesn’t look promising for change.

Not sure if Don Cherry has ever spoken about a male transitioning into a female who breaks records playing sports.
Would love to hear what he has to say, but I don’t want to see him in jail.

Anyhoo, thanks for reminding me how screwed up my country is getting. 🥴

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hope he gets don lemon on the show

top topics

join