It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured some evidence of next day precognitive dreaming. Best was, I was lucid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Thought I would share a nice example of some of the things I write about surfacing in my dreams where somehow future information blends in with a past dream in a most unusual way.

Original Youtube Video

Theory of Precognitive Dreams on Academia:
www.academia.edu...

Evidence Page on my Website for more examples:
youaredreaming.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Preja vu?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Preja vu?

More like Deja Reve, but a mix of symbolistic content and lucidity. The point, my dream clearly showed me the cubicles that were installed today of which I had no idea would be there when I arrived. Feel it was a pretty solid example of how future information can somehow emerge in past dream content.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: YouAreDreaming

As you may know, I'm a hang glider pilot. Years and years ago I had a dream about hang gliding (such dreams don't happen often enough as far as I'm concerned). In this dream I had flown downrange about 7 or 8 miles to the highest peak in the range. Below this peak is a valley. At the time of my dream this valley was mostly undeveloped tropical forest but in my dream, much to my chagrin, there was now a golf course there. Good for emergency landings but as far as aesthetics go, it sucked.

A few years later, guess what? Construction on a golf course began. The question is, was that a precognitive dream or had I heard (or read) something about the golf course which went directly to my subconscious and manifested itself in a dream. I think so. You might not.

edit on 11/19/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

As you may know, I'm a hang glider pilot. Years and years ago I had a dream about hang gliding (such dreams don't happen often enough as far as I'm concerned). In this dream I had flown downrange about 7 or 8 miles to the highest peak in the range. Below this peak is a valley. At the time of my dream this valley was mostly undeveloped tropical forest but in my dream, much to my chagrin, there was now a golf course there. Good for emergency landings but as far as aesthetics go, it sucked.

A few years later, guess what? Construction on a golf course began. The question is, was that a precognitive dream or had I heard (or read) something about the golf course which went directly to my subconscious and manifested itself in a dream. I think so. You might not.

Well, if that is all you have had in your life, then it would probably not be sufficient data to really push through the uncertainty of if it was precognition, or some information about the golf course you may not have noticed.

It's different for different people. In my case, I've had far too many than I admit to the point where I've bridged into precognitive dream content while lucid as in this one, and in some very small cases were even able to change the dream at "run-time" to observe those changes come true. For me, I've experienced this on and off spanning 32 years to the point I know, not believe that somehow future information presents itself in some, not all dreams. Hard to extract and externalize but I do my best to try to present some insight for other people. Fundamentally, the best evidence is first-person direct experience in your own dreams.

Not easy to data mine the subconscious but I do indeed encourage participation in those 4-6 dreams one has each night.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I'd like to be able to lucid dream. I used to have a recurring dream which would have been interesting to deal with. But maybe just the idea of possibly dealing with it is what made it go away.

Other than that, I dream on.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

When you had the dream, did it feel “different”, beyond lucidity?

Although I haven’t had one in quite some time, when I have had a dream I “knew” as I was having the dream, that it would come true at some time in the future. These dreams have a certain “feel” to them.

When they come to pass, in reality, I am “presented with a choice” which will change the outcome of the moment from what was presented in the dream if I choose to take it.
edit on 19-11-2019 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Do you think the OP could have decided that the cubicles not be installed?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I'd like to be able to lucid dream. I used to have a recurring dream which would have been interesting to deal with. But maybe just the idea of possibly dealing with it is what made it go away.

Other than that, I dream on.

It's not that hard, but it is if the information to get there is bad. I have a video on the mechanics of dreams and lucid dreaming that covers my observations on how we lucid dream.

Here is a free link to a guide on Reddit I wrote called the Progressive Guide to Lucid Dreaming. I learned it just by participating in my natural sleeping process observing the shift from waking to dream, maintaining a simple attention-focusing on the emerging dream data which would inevitably suck me in once the body fell asleep. It's the art of participation in something that is ongoing every time we sleep.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

When you had the dream, did it feel “different”, beyond lucidity?

Although I haven’t had one in quite some time, when I have had a dream I “knew” as I was having the dream, that it would come true at some time in the future. These dreams have a certain “feel” to them.

When they come to pass, in reality, I am “presented with a choice” which will change the outcome of the moment from what was presented in the dream if I choose to take it.

The realism... that was the one thing I can state is different than other lucid dreams, super-realistic in every detail again loss in the dream-to-voice conversion but just like the video showed of the office after the install. Those images and even the feeling of the cubicles are details I know, but sadly cannot translate in talking about a dream. One of the damning pitfals of trying to present any evidence. The picture is worth the 1,000 words, if I had a dream extraction device you'd see the cubicles I described as the ones in the video. Because of the translation, that detail is lost to a sad word called cubicles. Hardly fitting imo but the best we have with the limits of verbal language.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Nope... that probability was already set in motion with other people. And I stopped trying to control these dreams back in 1998 because trust me, spooky when such things occur in one's waking life. I don't go looking for this but it seems to creep up in some of my dreams, less frequently now which is good. I never asked for this type of experience it just landed in my lap and I just deal with it as it presents itself.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I learned it just by participating in my natural sleeping process observing the shift from waking to dream, maintaining a simple attention-focusing on the emerging dream data which would inevitably suck me in once the body fell asleep.

I'll read your link, and I just happen to have heard a RadioLab episode about this very topic recently. Fascinating.
www.wnycstudios.org...

But I'm not even aware of when I fall asleep, generally, much less the transition from falling asleep to REM. I suppose though, that certain techniques can be applied. Sort of like TM. But like TM, I suppose results may vary.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

It would more likely to have been that the OP would have been given a choice wherein he/she would have chosen an office where the cubicles either never considered, or of an entirely different configuration.

Pre-cog seems to be like a “snapshot” of a point at some time in (a)(the) future.

The circumstances leading up to, and surrounding the moment are undefined, the consequences of the “choice” made in the moment of the pre-cog (beyond the immediate moment), are likewise, undefined.

Which is why pre-cog is, in my opinion, of very limited usefulness, beyond operating as kind of “signposts” along a particular “temporal path”.

But, if we consider the implications that the ability to “alter” that path, based on previously received information, would tend to support the theory that Time is not, immutably, Linear.
edit on 19-11-2019 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

that probability was already set in motion with other people.

Which, of course, you have no conscious awareness of.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Which is why pre-cog is, in my opinion, of very limited usefulness, beyond operating as kind of “signposts” along a particular “temporal path”.

Or, our subconscious is pretty smart.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I’ve always figured it’s your subconscious that filters information differently or receives small queues during the day, which goes unnoticed for your conscious mind. I think your subconscious is better at connecting the dots than we think.
Sometimes it’s warnings, sometimes it’s just something you noticed but didn’t really notice until you dream.

Either way, I love dreaming.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hey ... there is a trick that sometimes works for me to induce a lucid dream from the middle of an otherwise ordinary dream.

IRL, I am always looking around for loose change - mostly pennies - to pick up, as I walk around the malls, parks, gas stations, wherever. Whenever I find one, I have a habit of asking myself 'is this a dream?'. In real life, it is easy to figure out it isn't a dream, but the funny thing is that I also have this same habit of looking for loose change in my dreams, and often I find the greatest coins. I ask myself - 'is this a dream'? in the dream, and BAM, an ordinary dream now just became 'lucid' because that wakes me up in the dream. Then, I can fly, go where I want, try to find people whom I want to 'talk' to, or even find romance *blush*. Sure, it is all still a dream, but lucid dreams are fun because they put you in the driver's seat. You just need to find your own 'trigger' than can work for you. Find a way to ask yourself 'is this a dream?' a few times a day in your life, and I will bet you do it while dreaming one night ... then you are off and running.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It's certainly proof that consciousness can go outside the apparent bounds of material literalism. I've also had many experiences that surpass this barrier.
edit on 19-11-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

top topics

join