It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Inspector General Horowitz to Testify Publicly On FISA Abuse Investigation Report Dec. 11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I am waiting to see if this turns out so some people are punished for creating false documents to disrupt our governments operations and cause civil unrest among the citizens of this country.

This could include confidential human sources.
Interesting that today, the DOJ IG dropped its report
on CHS, and found that they were not following guidelines.

In other word, they were creating falsehoods.

This will go hand in hand with the IG Report on FISA Abuse.

oig.justice.gov...

Full Report Here

oig.justice.gov...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
While I hope and hope some people go down for the abuses, lets be fair and honest with ourselves, the odds of anyone of substance burning for this are very very small.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I have my doubts, for sure.

Just waiting till the report comes out
and see from there. I hope something
does happen to restore the rule of law,
or we are done.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Horowitz's testimony will be far more significant and impactful than any of these impeachment hearings.

But I don't think ABC-CBS-NBC will pre-empt regular programming, like they did for the "We've got Trump Now!" Schiff circus.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly right. The Dems and the msm media
had to plan something to distract away from
the coming storm!

Peach Mints!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I.G. Horowitz continues putting out tidbits of info, ahead of the 500+ page FISA-Abuse report.

The Justice Department's handling of government surveillance tools is among its most "pressing concerns," according to the agency's internal watchdog.

Ahead of the public release of a report on alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses, Inspector General Michael Horowitz emphasized how much of a burgeoning issue the government's intelligence-gathering has become over the past year.

A report published Wednesday shows "Management of Sensitive Investigative Authorities" among eight top management and performance challenges facing the DOJ.

"Recent and past OIG reviews have found that the Department faces challenges in using these sensitive authorities consistent with its policies, and in a manner that safeguards individuals’ statutory and constitutional privacy rights," the report said. "The actual or perceived misuse of such authorities can undermine the public’s trust and confidence in the Department, impact the Department’s standing with the judiciary, threaten the success of prosecutions, and lead to the amendment or revocation of certain authorities."

In a memo sent to Attorney General William Barr, Horowitz said this section was the only "new challenge" added to his annual report.

The inspector general's office has been busy this week as impeachment proceedings play out on Capitol Hill with public hearings. Horowitz published the findings of a major audit on Tuesday that found a slew of issues with the FBI's validation processes for secret sources.

The watchdog is also gearing up to release the findings of a year-and-a-half-long investigation into alleged FISA abuses related to the 2016 presidential election.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
HERE WE GO!

RE: www.foxnews.com...

MONDAY 12/9/2019 is when the 500+ page DOJ I.G. Report on DOJ/FBI Abusing the FISA to SPY on candidate and then President Trump, will be released to the public.

This must have been the BIG NEWS that President Trump told Pro-Trumpers to watch for on FoxNews tonight.

The Inspector General himself, Michael Horowitz, will testify before the U.S. Senate on Wednesday 12/11/2019. He will explain to the American people how he reached the conclusions made in the report.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join