It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

terrance howard geomtrics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

if anyone is more of an expert at quantum physics,
does terrance howard have a lead on this?

so the negative shapes in the universe are part of the rules of the universe?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna
I am an expert on multiplication who was always taught that 1 x 1 = 1, but Terrence Howard says 1 x 1 = 2:

Does 1 x 1 = 1? Or does 1 x 1 = 2?

He talks about giving people free energy. If he can give me free energy with his 1x1=2 math, I'll take the free energy and even reconsider the math I learned. But I'm not holding my breath for that, so if you don't mind I'll keep believing that 1 x 1 = 1 until the free energy he promises arrives.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I would award a "b" for beffort and thinking outside the narrow box of sanity. I get that providing specifics to the unwashed, plagiarizing masses before his multi-zillion dollar patents is unwise, but a synopsis to gauge the level of crankery would be nice.

Who doesn't yearn for free energy and a logical theory of everything simple enough to illustrate with plastic, scissors and glue?

I hope he is a better physicist than he is a thespian, though. May he get the last laugh.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Unfortunately he is just another example of why the internet is fundamentally bad for humans, vis a vis, stupid people saying stupid sh!t which is, in turn, heard and regurgitated by more stupid people who, in the absence of the internet, ordinarily wouldn't hear the stupid sh!t in the first place.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

do you know anything about this tree of life design?
i saw a surfer physicist, who has a similar design, and he said, 'this is the universe'

why are the trying to narrow down the universe to a geometric shape?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Basically the 2019 version of a snakeoil salesman.
But whatever brings some $$$, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Sorry

This guy is smoking some good $#!& lol

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

i saw a surfer physicist, who has a similar design, and he said, 'this is the universe'

There may be something to it - fractally I guess it's possible. Not saying everything he's saying is bogus. There may be 'some' truth in all of what he's saying but for the most part.... I think he's really going down the rabbit hole.

Nothing wrong with it - Perhaps he'll stumble upon another truth along the way. Look at Tesla. Everyone thought he was crazy. Some still think so. Even still, sometimes it takes crazy to dream and come up with some really good inventions.

I won't knock the guy for his beliefs. He's actually making models to try and prove his idea. I say more power to him. It's more than what most have done while coming up with some far out ideas.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

They are trying to do that because it seems to be human nature to want to understand everything in terms of some kind of tangible that you can draw, or make an object and say "This explains everything"

More often than not, its not useful to do so and gives nothing that we don't already know. To me where the clip starts with his bit of plastic... he is already not lucid, "this looks like hydrogen" aaaaaand why exactly does that look like hydrogen? You cant just say random stuff... science never worked like that, and thankfully still doesn't

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Howard Stern played some interviews of him, Terrance Howard is Grade A certifiably nuts.

new topics

top topics

join