It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three dead after shooter 'dressed in black' opens fire in parking lot at Oklahoma Walmart

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bitxushanty

Crazy people are everywhere, but in most places we get to them before they go out shooting people...

how do you go about identifying them?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Bitxushanty

Crazy people are everywhere, but in most places we get to them before they go out shooting people...

how do you go about identifying them?

Pink knitted hats?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

How many shooters have been pink hat wearers?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
WTF is wrong with all these people?

The planet is over-populated with humans, many of them suicidal Vietnam vets with PTSD or their modern counterparts.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Nice job! Another good guy/gal with a gun who saved the day. Confronting evil & fighting to win, armed Citizens to the rescue, once again.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Just another symptom of our sick and degenerate culture. Too many people forget that we already have an answer for the problems we are facing today in The Good Book.

You don't need a new IPhone, computer, this year's latest model of gadget. Put down the phone, put down the remote, turn of CNN/what have you and pick up a Bible. This nation desperately needs the Lord, His word and plenty of good folks to spread it and live it.

Personally? I know I don't live my life up to those standards. But that is the beauty of it, recognizing that we are human, we have faults and we don't have the answers alone is the entire point

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Put down the phone, put down the remote, turn of CNN/

What's wrong with Christ News Network?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I should have probably listed them all, to be honest just about the same in many cases it seems

Even when a network's angle isn't anti-GOP 24/7, they have their own little agendae and spins

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

I don't know?
The one who shot the congressman?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Wayfarer

I don't know?
The one who shot the congressman?

Just the one? I'd wager someone needs a refresher in statistics then

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
its a crime of passion. what a misleading story

Another problem with journalism today, or lack thereof... Why report this kind of story without checking the facts FFS.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: dantanna
its a crime of passion. what a misleading story

Another problem with journalism today, or lack thereof... Why report this kind of story without checking the facts FFS.

Since when did facts matter to those trying to destroy our 2nd Amendment protections?

After all, "it's for the children" right?

SMFH

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Self defense is not considered a legal reason for owning a firearm.

Wrong, it's considered a legal reason for owning a firearm, but people need to show that they are on a special situation, either because of the type of work they have or because they are being threatened by someone and fear for their life.

Just existing is not considered a reason to own a self defence firearm.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
People need to learn somehow that this is not an acceptable way of behaving if you don't get your way or are feeling down in the dumps.

Anti-depressants involved? That would be my guess.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Too bad you can't shut them down one by one for reporting misleading stories.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I wouldn't go that far. But, fining them $$$ (hefty sums when dead lives are a part of the story) would be a great start.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I wouldn't go that far. But, fining them $$$ (hefty sums when dead lives are a part of the story) would be a great start.

Sort of like this....
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ex wife and new boyfriend killed and shooter killed himself. The old love type triangle issue goes bad.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

You're right, things would have been better waiting for the police to arrive.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: HiddenRay

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
WTF is wrong with all these people?

It's a societal problem. Society is infatuated with violence.

Music, especially genres such as hip-hop, and certain Metal, such as death metal use disgusting, filthy language, glorify murder and rape, even of wives and mothers.

Video Games in general have a close relationship with violence, but there are some that are extremely more graphic in violence than others. Some of the most popular games in the world depict the most brutal violence imaginable. In some simulators, people can use baseball bats and beat innocent women to death. Children, I have seen children myself play such video game simulators simulating graphic murder on innocent people, while they laughed and relished in the graphic depictions of sadistic violence they were playing out.

News "If it bleeds it leads." The news is big business, and violence attracts attention. The more violent and graphic the headlines and content, the better the ratings.

Websites The must disgusting graphic images of mutilation, torture, dismemberment, murder, are available online. In some cultures children are bombarded on a daily basis in their social media to the most brutal and savage violence imaginable.

We could go on. Stress, bullying, lack of parental guidance, lawlessness, hatred, lack of self-control. And many of the "stars" of this world, especially in its entertainment and sports industry all lead with such characteristics, people people look up to and adore and hold in high esteem.

What is wrong with people?

That is what is wrong with society!

But..but...but...what a person watches, or plays, or listens to has no affect on them.

Yeah, tell that to everyone that buy 30 second spots on TV, or advertise on the internet, that even watching a little bit of advertisement or propaganda has no affect on the person viewing it.

Absolute fail! Because you for some reason left out the biggest problem of all
that blankets everything you did list. The lack of Spirituality coupled to
the rise of secularism is like a frenzied symphony in concerto for humanity
lost. And I believe wee are only seeing the beginning of the horrors coming our way.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join