It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Collusion: VP Biden threatens to withold military aid for Ukraine to oust prosecutor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Where's the justice for Biden?

Liberal/Left hypocrisy at its finest...

What hypocrisy? Congress can't impeach private citizens. Biden is not the President. Are you asking why Trump's Attorney General Barr isn't going after Biden? Barr is not the Liberal/Left. Barr is Trump's appointee.

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Except Trump did nothing wrong.

So if Trump did nothing wrong, and Biden did the same thing as Trump, then you're saying that Biden did nothing wrong. So why are people complaining about Biden if he and Trump did nothing wrong?
edit on 11/18/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I saw this a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
So if Trump did nothing wrong, and Biden did the same thing as Trump,

Full stop.

Trump did the exact opposite of Biden.

Joe Biden - who was in charge of Ukraine policy and distribution of lots of aid money - demanded that a prosecutor involved in an investigation of a company the Board of which his son sat on be fired, and threatened to withhold a billion dollars if it wasn't done.

Trump was expressing interest in performing some investigations into Ukraine's meddling in the 2016 election, as well as possible corruption of the Bidens with respect to Burisma. No demands, no threats, just expression of interest in getting to the bottom of some very troubling things.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Full stop.

Trump did the exact opposite of Biden.

That's interesting because I keep hearing the argument that Biden did the same thing as Trump from Trump's supporters.

That said, I agree with you. What they did was different.

BIden's withholding of funds was contingent on an internationally-agreed-corrupt-prosecutor being removed, and had no bearing in regards to any domestic political opponents.

Meanwhile, Trump directly asked for foreign assistance to get dirt that would be relevant against one of his domestic political opponents who was/is the front runner opponent in the next election. You say "no demands", but when Zelensky stated that they were interested in more Javelin missiles, Trump responded with "I need a favor, though". That seems pretty cut and dried as a demand without even going into the bi-partisan supported $400,000,000 in aid that Trump was blocking, or the demand that Zelensky make a public statement regarding investigating Biden before any White House visit would be approved.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

That said, I agree with you. What they did was different.

BIden's withholding of funds was contingent on an internationally-agreed-corrupt-prosecutor being removed,

You mean an orchestrated hit job...

and had no bearing in regards to any domestic political opponents.

No, it only had everything to do with Joe and his son's personal financial interests, nothing to do with political opponents.

With Trump, there was no financial interest, he was bound by law to make sure that the money headed to Ukraine would not be wasted on corrupt politicians, and he was greatly concerned about the 2016 election meddling engaged in by Ukraine. He certainly had no worries about political rivals - any claims that Trump regarded sleepy Joe as a threat are not just greatly exaggerated, they are laughably ridiculous. Joe can't even remember what State he is in. He was done long before he even declared.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

With Trump, there was no financial interest

We already know he lied about negotiations over a Moscow Trump Tower during the election, and denying Ukraine aid to defend against Russia's invasion is just one more thing in a long list of actions Trump has taken which favor Putin. His non-stop appeasements of Putin would certainly be in his financial interests since those Trump Tower Moscow plans may be on hold, but they're certainly not forgotten.

It's either that, or Putin really does have a compromising tape of Donny, because there's no good reason for America to be conceding this much to Russia. Every single time Donny's been given the chance he's sided with Russian interests over American interests.
edit on 11/18/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: EternalSolace

Let’s see ... from watching this clip for the 234,532,632th time here, I can say:

It seems VP Biden was effectively enforcing the foreign policy of President Obama.

The only way it relates to President Trump is that he was directly conducting policy with the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden for some reason.

What’s criminal about either one? DO you want to, what, impeach Biden? If so, then you support the impeachment of President Trump.

These are not difficult exercises in basic logic.

I'm not claiming to be super smart, but I think the point is, if it's OK for Biden to do it, why is it a problem for Trump?

In case you weren't aware, the democrats are trying to impeach him for this. If you need some help understanding any of it, just ask.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

With Trump, there was no financial interest

We already know he lied about negotiations over a Moscow Trump Tower during the election,

No. He didn't. The claim that he lied is another lie of the insane TDS left.

and denying Ukraine aid to defend against Russia's invasion is just one more thing in a long list of actions Trump has taken which favor Putin.

He was required by the law that allocated those funds to make sure they were not going to be wasted by corrupt politicians. Ukraine had just undergone an election and there was a new President, so our President merely did his job.

His non-stop appeasements of Putin

He has been much harder on Russia than prior administrations, especially Barry 'tell Vlad I'll have a lot more flexibility after I'm re-elected' Obama.

would certainly be in his financial interests since those Trump Tower Moscow plans may be on hold, but they're certainly not forgotten.

It was only a licensing deal.

Get over your TDS. You are embarrassing yourself.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

NEW DOCUMENTS point to Biden illegally causing Ukraine's head prosecutor to be fired, because he was investigating the company that employed Hunter Biden.

Source: justthenews.com...

All the evidence is being compiled as it arrives, and will be used in the large-scale impeachment proceedings and DOJ investigations that begin in January of 2023.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Biden Family Attorneys MUST answer !!!! 😃🔥

<< 1   >>

join