It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Collusion: VP Biden threatens to withold military aid for Ukraine to oust prosecutor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Where's the justice for Biden?

Liberal/Left hypocrisy at its finest...

Except Trump did nothing wrong.
edit on 11/17/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Mon Nov 18 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Well, Son of a Bitch’ : Ukraine Scandal Is About Biden

www.nysun.com...

The video of it is on Youtube.com. Mr. Biden is talking one of his visits to Kiev.

“I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee,” Mr. Biden said.

“I had gotten,” he added, “a commitment from [President] Poroshenko and from [Prime Minister] Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t. So they said they had — they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to — or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘you have no authority. You’re not the president.’”

“The president said — I said, call him,” Mr. Biden replied, evoking, the CFR transcript notes, laughter.

“I said, ‘I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars.’ I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in,’ I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. [Laughter.] He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

If the Obama administration was worried about corruption, why was this hinged on a single person? Not on actual reform and actual investigation?

And way wasn’t there a heads up through the stationed ambassador?
edit on 18-11-2019 by neutronflux because: Added a last sentence

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

They weren't concerned? Why investigate your own party?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Interesting.

You'd think somebody would be investigating this or maybe even talking about it.

Seems to have completely slipped under the radar.

And they call ATS a conspiracy site. HA!
edit on 11/18/19 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Interesting.

You'd think somebody would be investigating this or maybe even talking about it.

A VP admitting to coercing a foreign entity...

Why this slips the minds of liberals is insanely obvious

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

This doesn't concern me as much as it slipping the minds of Republicans.
I find that very worrisome.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

This doesn't concern me as much as it slipping the minds of Republicans.
I find that very worrisome.
That what? A VP admits to collusion by coercion? Or that Trump is innocent? Wait... I think i know where you went with that...
edit on 11/18/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Interesting.

A VP admitting to coercing a foreign entity...

I was just kinda messing with you because this has been making the rounds for a while here.

If we're lucky something will come of it. I think the web of lies is too tangled to unravel.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Biden is obviously lying and everyone can see it right there plain
as day. Why isn't Biden in jail immediately for extortion. How can the
REPs not site this at the hearings? Are they paying attention to this
unbelievable hypocrisy? The republicans should be laughing the Dems
out of D.C. I would be!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Ukraine Investigators/Prosecutors are picking up where the guy Biden had fired, left off.

At a news conference in Kyiv on Friday, Ukraine's newly appointed top prosecutor announced a sweeping review of past corruption investigations that had been either shut down or split up. Fifteen of those cases, according to an official press release, involve the founder of the Ukrainian gas firm Burisma.

Former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter was appointed to Burisma's board in 2014, while his father was leading policy on Ukraine during the Obama administration.

The audit of earlier corruption probes follows a promise Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy made to President Trump in a July 25 phone conversation: that a new prosecutor general would look into the closing of an investigation into Burisma's practices.
October 4, 2019: www.npr.org...

A few documents were leaked from the Ukraine investigation last week, showing lots of "under the table" payments from Burisma to Hunter Biden.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It has been making the rounds. But unfortunately, no impact. Republicans, conservatives, and any semblance of society is too busy working to keep their homes, children fed, a roof over their heads, or whatever you can think of, instead of rioting in the streets and mucking up roads.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Everyone in the upper Obama administration was shaking down anyone they could get money from. Hillery selling influance Podestas family collecting money the whole administration was a Chicago style shakedown of selling influence. Look into the voting records and collusion of McCain and Obama when they were Senators.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Interesting.

That sounds like election tampering.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I don't see any hint of collusion... The Ukrainians weren't "colluding" on anything if Biden felt it necessary to threaten them by withholding the aid!

But I'd like to hear people's thoughts about the comparison, especially from those who consider Trump guilty of wrongdoing but not Biden.

In my opinion, both Trump and Biden were acting within their powers. If our government thinks another government is corrupt and not properly investigating and prosecuting crimes, then they have an obligation to withhold aid... No sense throwing good money after bad. I can question if either Trump's or Biden's motives were proper and appropriate, but I will not question their power to do so.

But in terms of a comparison in light of wrongdoing, I would be far more disturbed by Biden firing a prosecutor in the process of investigating his own interests, than in Trump withholding aid for not conducting an investigation into wrongdoing. Biden seemingly came to his own conclusions and demanded his own recourse; Trump came to no conclusions, but asked for a proper investigation to find answers.

That's a very big difference.

I'm genuinely wondering how others view this. Are both Biden and Trump guilty? Neither? One or the other? And why?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Let’s see ... from watching this clip for the 234,532,632th time here, I can say:

It seems VP Biden was effectively enforcing the foreign policy of President Obama.

The only way it relates to President Trump is that he was directly conducting policy with the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden for some reason.

What’s criminal about either one? DO you want to, what, impeach Biden? If so, then you support the impeachment of President Trump.

These are not difficult exercises in basic logic.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Let’s see ... from watching this clip for the 234,532,632th time here

Well , that answers that...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Foreign policy IS extortion. Foreign policy IS bribery.

When the US wants a different country to change the way that country treats their gay population, we might bribe or withhold foreign aid.

When Trump threatened to close the US/Mexico border unless Mexico did something about policing their side, that was extortion. Bribery.

It's what foreign policy is.

So this entire Ukraine issue is nothing more than the left punishing Trump FOR doing his job. Anyone with an IQ above room temp knows this is going nowhere because the dems have no real case.

The dems are trying to influence the 2020 election with this. That's the only "election tampering" going on.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
And.... If we look back, Biden was warned at the time that he did all this, by the MSM, that he was flirting with disaster.
I believe the NYT and others wrote articles that the fact that his son was on the board of Burisma and Biden having the prosecutor fired was looking to them like at the very least, a conflict of interest on the part of Biden.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
And.... If we look back, Biden was warned at the time that he did all this, by the MSM, that he was flirting with disaster.
I believe the NYT and others wrote articles that the fact that his son was on the board of Burisma and Biden having the prosecutor fired was looking to them like at the very least, a conflict of interest on the part of Biden.

Just want to say yes, you're right about the MSM reporting the conflict of interests... I can't speak to the NYT specifically (as I don't recall), but there were plenty of articles pointing out the obvious conflict of interests with the Bidens and their respective positions. It was a concern then AND now and all points in between.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Where's the justice for Biden?

There won't be any.

Just like there was none for either CLinton,Holder,Obama,Waters,B. Frank.Edwards,Kerry, and the list goes on.

They are from the party of never do anything wrong, and when they blatantly get caught. It's a 'vast right wing conspiracy' or some other snip.

The truth of the matter EVERY SINGLE one of the SOB's should be sitting in a cell with Stone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join