It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew interview about epstein is a total farce

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Id put money on another one near election time.

I think her name will be Lady Victoria Harvey , she is going to write a book , car crash material

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Back on topic and ignoring the off topic woo woo that infests this site watched the Panorama prog on the BBC showing interviews with Epsteins victims who put the Duke of Pork in the frame as being there when young girls were abused and scathing about his one time gf the ghastly Ghislaine.
Surely he is now toast?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Back on topic and ignoring the off topic woo woo that infests this site watched the Panorama prog on the BBC showing interviews with Epsteins victims who put the Duke of Pork in the frame as being there when young girls were abused and scathing about his one time gf the ghastly Ghislaine.
Surely he is now toast?

I highly doubt it. Guess it will go someway into settling our argument about the power of the Royal Family. If he gets off without even an interview or investigation then strings have been pulled at the very highest level.

Personally i think he just disappears from public life, or from the face of the planet depending how much he knows and how deep the rabbit hole goes.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

He's only going to face any consequences if he travels to the US. Personally I think he should go there and face the music.
If he does not go there then it simply won't happen. Its just a matter to do with jurisdictions.
It is quite simple really and has nothing to do with string pulling so it has no bearing on your "argument" at all.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join