It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew interview about epstein is a total farce

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: MisterSpock

LOL I am not a fan of the royal family, but they have no power! They are basicly celebraties that bring in a lot of money go the country through tourism. That's all they are!

Just a lot money you say....

No, I said they have no real power.

Money is power.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

LOL I am not a fan of the royal family, but they have no power! They are basicly celebraties that bring in a lot of money go the country through tourism. That's all they are!

No power except able to use MI5 and SIS as they please.

That's still a lot of power, I'd say.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

True but she's only one of many accusers and was told/forced to have sex with Prince Andrew and technically a victim of child sex trafficking, he also abused her in New York aged 17 which is under the age of consent over there - hospital records from New York's Presbyterian Hospital show she was suffered three weeks of vaginal bleeding following the incident.

He claims he never met her despite pictures of the two together and press videos of him answering the door to let her in at Epsteins New York mansion at the time of the alleged offence.

He was again pictured and videoed at Epsteins NY mansion with Epstein in 2010, after Epstein was found guilty of raping children. Epstein leaves the mansion with a young girl in tow and a procession of young girls are filmed photographed entering the mansion shortly after with Prince Andrew greeting them at the door, then them leaving pale, disheveled, shivering and clearly distressed a few hours later. They may be over 18 but they look 13.

EDIT: Holy #, just up to the part in the interview where he claims his reason for the 2010 visit was "for the sole purpose of telling Epsteing their friendship was over because of Epstein's pedophilia". Here's a link to the actual pictures and press/papparazi timeline of Epstein leaving the mansion with a young girl and Prince Andrew remaining in the mansion answering the door to a procession of girls of questionable age: [url=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367511/Prince-Andrew-pictured-inside-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epsteins-63million-mansion-depravity.html]Link[ /url]

He also had an orgy with her and other girls on Epsteins island who are said to be visibly under age, unable to speak English suspected to be child trafficking victims - allegedly photos and video of this exist and are in the hands of the FBI and sanitised versions have been seen by CH4 Dispatches, Daily Mail, Trinity Mirror Group and others.

It's been an open secret in UK journalism circles for at least 15 years, the jokes and nicknames he has are far too sick to repeat publicly mainly centering on why he has a helicopter and various pictures of him with his arm round young girls - the now famous picture with his arm around his accuser was a common newsroom meme whenever there was a story about Prince Andrew - it even made it to print and publication by 'accident' when editors were too tired or drunk to notice someone had slipped it in QuarkXP instead of having to fill the page space with counter quotes, research and boring stuff.

Up until the whole Epstein jailing/death it was a major no, no to make direct reference or accusation, even using the world 'allegedly' wouldn't make it to print with only Private Eye having the balls to drop not so subtle hints --- since then a few major investigations, documentaries and similar have been aired with many more in the works and following the car crash interview the real dirt and evidence the UK Press have been sitting on/not been allowed to publish will finally be made public.
edit on 17-11-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

In short this has been a State managed interview with pre-arranged questions and the Queen signing off authorisation for the interview to go ahead. It should have been a mundane whitewash that would clear his name and put any allegations or journalistic investigations to bed, I didn't bother tuning in when it aired for these reasons. Instead every answer he gave was an obvious lie that goes against pictures and film that have been published by major UK newspapers and says he hasn't spoken to him since 2006 despite forensic/phone evidence the FBI recovered in the raid on Epstein Island that has 13 different phone numbers for Prince Andrew.

He failed to even cover PR/Journalism/Police body language 101, he has his hands crossed over in the classic defensive/lying pose and repeatedly shakes his head left to right in a 'no' motion when giving answers which is the most obvious 'tell' someone is lying police and journalists use when interviewing people and something any parent or person who's caught a toddler in an obvious lie will be more than familiar with [see second video down around 12 seconds when he claims a party for a convicted child sex trafficker was 'just a straightforward shooting weekend' as a classic example - www.bbc.co.uk...] - that clip will feature in every lecture/training course for Media, Policing/Security and Psychology for years to come.

The Queen, Palace, intel services must be absolutely furious with him. Prior to the interview there was no chance of him ever being brought to justice because of special protections and use/abuse of national security laws. Now it's impossible to imagine them not throwing him to the dogs for embarrassing them and himself, any protections or immunity he previously had would be revoked to protect the integrity of the Crown.
edit on 17-11-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Best royal car crash since...eh

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

If that is the case there is no doubt he has more to answer for. However that

interview so carefully directed was only covering what went on in this country

and was 'supposed' to clear him. It obviously raised more questions than

answers
I mean can you see him in a pizza hut with us the hoi polloi? I

wonder was that a tongue in cheek reference on his part considering the

'child abuse pizza' thing in the US!!

Whatever happens it will probably end up like the Jimmy Saville case hidden

in plain sight till he has died.
He is an odious man.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
That was truly pathetic. No support or sympathy for the victims. Typical me, me, me from him.
As for the Woking Pizza thing .... Utter BS.
Would have thought his movements on the day/evening could easily be proved. Does he not have a diary or a security team watching over him?
But no he remembers what he was doing on a date 20 years ago.
Total car crash.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I think people like the Royals have a higher level of untouchability.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

The ghost of Charles 1st might disagree.
But I hope he cooperates with the FBI.
Watching him say he was too "honourable" was quite pathetic.
Just how far up himself can Andrew get?
Not a word about the victims.
Shows he is just all about himself.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Queen Elizabeth II is the largest land owner on Earth and the head of the British Military. Have a look into freemasonry as well. Every inch of Britain is property of the Crown including any oil or precious metals under the soil.

They want you to think they are just ceremonial in power however 5 minutes of research would destroy that notion.

This isn't aimed at you oldcarpy and I'd prefer not to go over old ground. Guessing you work in government.
edit on 17/11/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

That was the moment I knew he had been couched on how to answer and explain away things. The fact that we know how these types of things work and that there was most likely lawyers and PR experts etc behind those cameras and the Royals had final say on the edit (I'm betting) this was just an attempt at PR. I'm not anti-Royalist but when the Queen kicks that golden bucket I think the whole thing should be abolished.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Queen Elizabeth II is the largest land owner on Earth and the head of the British Military. Have a look into freemasonry as well. Every inch of Britain is property of the Crown including any oil or precious metals under the soil.

They want you to think they are just ceremonial in power however 5 minutes of research would destroy that notion.

This isn't aimed at you oldcarpy and I'd prefer not to go over old ground. Guessing you work in government.

Then your guess is miles out.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
In the words of Dua Lipa IDGAF about the Royal family.... I'm the King of my Castle.

But I'm Scottish

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Andrew is well known for not taking advice.
He is that arrogant.
No lawyer would advise him to say what he did. Neither would any PR expert!
Total car crash of an interview.
Disgusting.
edit on 17-11-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

He's a beast, his family are full of the animals, his pals are beasts, and the people he employs facilitate his beastie lifestyle.

Beast, Beast, Beast.........Beast, Beast.

What a royal bastard.

edit on 17-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

The Pizza alibi was one of the strangest parts of the interview. To top it off, he claims he was at the Pizza Express for a children's party and can't have taken her home afterwards as he was too tired - he clearly remembers going there and the details of the day 18 years ago because it was 'such an odd thing for him to do' mixing with us plebs (without a single security detail who could back up claim).

Yet despite being a Royal having his every move photographed/filmed by the press and paparazzi there's not a single picture or even local news story about the event or Press Release/Marketing spiel from Woking Pizza Express saying something along the lines of 'our pizzas are so good the Royal Family eat here'. That just simply doesn't happen in real world journalism, marketing or PR.

The allegation is he snuck off to the notorious Club Tramp while his wife was away and met his victim, who was working underage in the strip/sex club, was working there. Club Tramp has a history of high profile legal cases involving the rich, famous and aristocracy for decades.

BBC Journalist Andrew Neil was a regular attendee at Club Tramp and should have the inside scoop but he's reluctant to talk about it as he's been ridiculed and humiliated in court about it in the past.

See my edit above, in particular the BBC video catching him in a 'toddler' style lie. The Queen had stuck her neck out signing approval for this, the palace and intel services will have spent hundreds of thousands if not millions telling him exactly what to say, how to say it and what body language to use so this could be swept under the rug as usual but he somehow managed to completely blow it, break every rule in the book and produce one of, if not the worst interviews in UK TV history.

Could well be wrong but I think he's publicly caused so much irreparable embarrassment to the Queen and establishment on an international scale they'll be pushing for him to be prosecuted to protect the reputation of the Crown and National Security/Interest defense.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

My house is owned by the Crown, is it?
Blimey. Here was me thinking it was mine.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Sadly it is true. While I can't really post an endless reply from what I've read if the Crown really wanted to throw their power about they could demand the land that your house sits on. While you pretty much own the house she can take that land it sits on at any point. She just doesn't. Its where the government got the power for forced selling of homes for whatever reason they want like building a new trainline if your house was in the way they could force you to sell it up.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

You mean compulsory purchase?
How else can the Govt build new railways, motorways and stuff?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It seems that when POTUS visited Queenie, some deals were made. I'd bet that she was told that Five Eyes was coming out and to have intel clean house before then so the conspirators were safely elsewhere. Likely, she would also have been told about Prince POS and his involvement with little girls. The deal would have been that POS Andy escapes if UK intel fesses up with a nice cover story. All wrapped up nicely and life goes on with the changing of the guard for the tourists.
Andy's arrogance and Queenies foolish trust in her foolish son allowed the interview rather than the usual silence or "no comment" by the Battenberg's. Andy is, of course, the result of generations of inbreeding of European royalty.

I wonder if Andy is headed for a sudden heart attack and glorious state funeral to prevent dragging his family through a lengthy exposition that might lead our UK friends to question their value.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Do you really think that her Maj had to learn about all this from Trump?
Really?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join