It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew interview about epstein is a total farce

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced
Prince Andrew was about as forthright and honest as Epstein was suicidal.................

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

He could have rocked up drunk and naked sporting a butt plug, told the reporter it was all true, gave his middle finger to the camera and still not a god damn thing anyone could have done about it.

His family are literally above the law.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

he knows he's untouchable.

So did Epstein, at one point.

The CROWN prosecution service cannot even investigate members of the Royal Family. Our parliament are not allowed to discuss their actions either. He really is untouchable.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I guess, in a way, they certainly have reptillian qualities.
a reply to: pavil

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I think that this interview is a sign they all agreed and the case is settled with the us government...he is free to go.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
That we still perpetuate this concept of nobility and royalty is beyond me, it’s stupidity worthy of a nobel prize. They’re nothing but a bunch of proven corrupt, creepy inbred useless psychopaths who belong in dark fairytales and history books, yet we still let them keep their absolute power and status with which they trample all over us “subjects”, immune to consequences. It’s about time that changed, in fact, it’s long overdue.

a reply to: Grenade

edit on 17-11-2019 by 2Faced because: Ima flawed perfectionist

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
As frustratingly sad as it sounds, you’re probably right.
a reply to: zatara

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

These Royals have absolute power over most of our institutions including our military. The Queen has land holding valued at $25tn and is the commander of our military.

Short of full scale rebellion there's absolutely nothing any of us can do about it.

The British Royal Family is untouchable. They would see the world burn long before losing their wealth and power.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Shame it wasn't a real interview, might have been able to see if he does sweat or not.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Double

edit on 17-11-2019 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
"I did NOT have sex with that woman...erm...uh...I don't remember anyway. Total amnesia."

What's the expression again?

When you're in a hole stop digging.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman......she was a child when I was raping her"

Haven't seen the interview yet as expected it to be mundane without Paxo asking questions - however all media, PR, journalism alerts and forums are going haywire as the perfect example of what not to do in PR, damage limitation and preperation for an interview.

He's had several months notice, the interview was signed off by the queen, I'd be incredibly surprised if he hadn't received advice and coaching in body language and answers by MI6, the palace and any private coaches he hires.

Yet his 'cover story' is on one of numerous times he was raping her and other children he, as a member of the royal family, personally went to pizza express with no security entourage, no member of the public, press, paparazzi or pizza express workers photographing the event.

My favourite quote is from the editor of the royal family's website -"I expected a train wreck. That was a plane crashing into an oil tanker, causing a tsunami, triggering a nuclear explosion level bad."

The police have no option other than to question him now - it was such a disaster he'll have lost any immunity from investigation or support from the Intel Services under national security grounds.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
I am currently watching a BBC interview of Prince Andrew in relation to his “friendship” with Jeffrey Epstein. What really got to me is how frigging stupid they must think we are. A 4 year old child knows how to lie better then Andrew does. He shows ALL the textbook trademarks of a blatant liar. His whole demeanor, his body language, his eyemovements are all a dead-givaway to anyone in law enforcement or someone with minimal social engineering skills.

The fact that he is as bold as he is to even considder giving an interview, says an awful lot about how he/they think(s) about the public. He must truly think we’re a bunch of retard backward dorks who are unable to spot even the most blatant lie. These people (royalty, politicians media etc.) disgust me to no end, and even more when they manage to publicly wriggle and squirm their way out of ANY situation, even the obvious one’s, under cover of their bull#, status and their total immunity.

I feel violated and funky, and I wonder if I should light up a sigarette or have a shower and a thorough scrub down after watching this pathetic display of sheer arrogance.

For decades there was a strong rumor that he was a homosexual, and that his marriage was a shame because being gay was not socially acceptable back then.

He lived half his life with people thinking that he liked boys now he's being accused of liking girls.

You'd probably do a bad interview under those conditions.

He's a member of the royal family, if he'd gotten close to an orgy the royal protection squad would have yanked him out in a heartbeat. There's no way they would have let him do what he is being accused of doing. He'd be in the back of a black SUV before he could undo his fly.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

These Royals have absolute power over most of our institutions including our military. The Queen has land holding valued at $25tn and is the commander of our military.

Short of full scale rebellion there's absolutely nothing any of us can do about it.

The British Royal Family is untouchable. They would see the world burn long before losing their wealth and power.

Its almost like he's married to an intelligence officer, and ran down a motorcyclist before fleeing the country.

Funny how things go, isn't it.

Age of consent in the uk is 16, it's gross, but perfectly legal.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Are you for real!? Is that you Andrew!? Or perhaps you’re ol’ snaggle-tooth, sticking up for your son?
a reply to: AaarghZombies

edit on 17-11-2019 by 2Faced because: Baffled I say, baffled

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Yes Andrew was friendly with a pedophile and pimp a thoroughly nasty character

and I think he personally is an arrogant spoilt excuse for a man!!

Whatever the final result ....... he HAS a get out of jail card!! The girl Virginia

was procured by Epstein (that is Epstein's crime) But having sex with a 17 year

old is NOT a crime in the UK as the age of consent is 16 years!!

That makes Andrew home and dry?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

You guys don't have a choice and then grovel at all the "pomp and circumstance" like a bunch of bitches.

You assume much , they have no power and no one with any decency grovels , they are a tourist attraction little more.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I dont think the BBC are trying to protect Andrew, if the interview was seen as week, the fall out currently taking place is not

Prince Andrew Interview: 'Little apology or remorse'

Suicide number 2 on the way?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

LOL I am not a fan of the royal family, but they have no power! They are basicly celebraties that bring in a lot of money go the country through tourism. That's all they are!

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

LOL I am not a fan of the royal family, but they have no power! They are basicly celebraties that bring in a lot of money go the country through tourism. That's all they are!

Just a lot money you say....

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Just a lot money you say....

No, I said they have no real power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join