It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew interview about epstein is a total farce

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am currently watching a BBC interview of Prince Andrew in relation to his “friendship” with Jeffrey Epstein. What really got to me is how frigging stupid they must think we are. A 4 year old child knows how to lie better then Andrew does. He shows ALL the textbook trademarks of a blatant liar. His whole demeanor, his body language, his eyemovements are all a dead-givaway to anyone in law enforcement or someone with minimal social engineering skills.

The fact that he is as bold as he is to even considder giving an interview, says an awful lot about how he/they think(s) about the public. He must truly think we’re a bunch of retard backward dorks who are unable to spot even the most blatant lie. These people (royalty, politicians media etc.) disgust me to no end, and even more when they manage to publicly wriggle and squirm their way out of ANY situation, even the obvious one’s, under cover of their bull#, status and their total immunity.

I feel violated and funky, and I wonder if I should light up a sigarette or have a shower and a thorough scrub down after watching this pathetic display of sheer arrogance.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
"The fact that he is as bold as he is to even considder giving an interview, says an awful lot about how he/they think(s) about the public. He must truly think we’re a bunch of retard backward dorks who are unable to spot even the most blatant lie. "

agreed. he knows he's untouchable.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

he knows he's untouchable.

So did Epstein, at one point.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The interview has come about after six months of negotiating with the Palace, so not only have the Royals had six months to control the questions, but also to tailor his answers. He should be getting interviewed by the Police.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What was it with the darkened room? Most interviews are done in nice bright

rooms..... was it so his face became some what expressionless or should he

get red faced if things became awkward. Apparently the questions were

vetted....... wonder how true that is?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Randy Andy appears untouchable. The US won't touch him as he is a royal and it would cause an international crisis. The Queen appears to believe her favorite son so that is that. After this interview, the Brits will just move on like they always do. Their ancient class system still in tact.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Yeah...I find it creepy as hell that he can actually do a interview and lie like that.

I hope some of his victims come forward with real evidence such as knowing where a certain birthmark or mole is where they should not know.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

I saw most of the interview.

It was nice to see him squirm but as an excise in damage control it failed to hit the spot.
Poor Andy.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
He seemed to be relying on the famous photo of himself with the girl being fake.
But then he said its a photo of a photo of a photo...those are contradictory statements.

Also he said the photo was taken upstairs in ghislanes london house,then says he has never been upstairs in that house.
So how does he know the photo which he says is fake,was taken "upstairs"-if he has never been upstairs,how would he know the location of where this "fake" photo was taken?

He wasn't pressed on these inconsistencies-but I bet he would be if the feds/cops get involved.
The interviewer should have picked up on that,if I did.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yep , there was one instance where they discussed the fact that one victim claimed he was swetty during sex and he came with the ridiculously lame excuse that at that time he was unable to swet due to some sort of PTS, sustained during his time in the royal navy.

a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
When he said that he let the side down I laugh .. by that he means he let the side down by getting caught

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
People with money and power always make a farce of justice, nothing new unfortunately

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
"I did NOT have sex with that woman...erm...uh...I don't remember anyway. Total amnesia."

What's the expression again?

When you're in a hole stop digging.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
"I did NOT have sex with that woman...erm...uh...I don't remember anyway. Total amnesia."
What's the expression again?

When you're in a hole stop digging.

Lol!! She should have hung on to the clothes like Monica did!!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
"I did NOT have sex with that woman. I went to the brothel just to have a nice sit down, chat about world affairs, and meet some heads of state."

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridadreamin
Randy Andy appears untouchable. The US won't touch him as he is a royal and it would cause an international crisis. The Queen appears to believe her favorite son so that is that. After this interview, the Brits will just move on like they always do. Their ancient class system still in tact.

Conditioning to "move on" happens in every country. Do you see people in the streets of America in their thousands to protest the death of Epstien? Nope!

Prince Andrew is obviously guilty, but just like Epstien, people will move on!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
As has happened for millennia. Royals almost always protect their own and disregard anyone who does or says anything against their families. I don't know why anyone thought the Prince would get in trouble.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
Yep , there was one instance where they discussed the fact that one victim claimed he was swetty during sex and he came with the ridiculously lame excuse that at that time he was unable to swet due to some sort of PTS, sustained during his time in the royal navy.

a reply to: Vasa Croe

They say your DNA matches the specimen from the accuser.

"That's preposterous, I had my DNA removed just a few weeks earlier and it hadn't grown back yet."

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Andy Pandy pudding and pie
Kissed little girls and made them cry
When the people cried foul play

... Andy pandy held an interview when he should have ran away.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
America is pretty messed up politically, I'm sure if you talk to most people we are all pretty lukewarm as far as our like for those in power go.

But damn, you brits and your "royalty". That crap is soo 300 years ago. Atleast we choose our dirtbags and then complain how much we hate them. You guys don't have a choice and then grovel at all the "pomp and circumstance" like a bunch of bitches.
edit on 16-11-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join