It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAPD Investigating After Woman Heard Screaming in Chilling Doorbell Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This video is disturbing, bone chilling screams. I felt the need to share this everywhere to make people aware of what's happening to this country and what's happening in the world.

KTLA 5

A possible kidnapping was reported in the 3800 block of Third Avenue at about 11 p.m. Tuesday, but officers who responded couldn't find any evidence of a crime, according to Los Angeles Police Department Officer Mike Lopez.

But in Ring video from a home on the block, a woman is heard screaming and sobbing frantically — repeatedly saying, "Somebody help me" — as a car drives down the road. A pair at the home are seen emerging after apparently hearing the commotion in the street.

I really don't have much to say but IMO the world is becoming more dangerous. The uptick in violence and attacks on schools isn't the only thing changing in our society. Things are degrading economically and spiritually in the world.

Be prepared for battle at all times, carry self protection and turn your body into a weapon by training in BJJ, thai boxing and boxing.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Wow, really creepy. i hope they find out what happened here..

Creepy quote from article...

The unidentified woman's pleas remain constant for more than 30 seconds, until the vehicle passes out of earshot.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Did you watch the video? I only recommend it if you have a strong stomach.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I did watch the video..

that is some serious screaming too, like, Danger,Danger screaming.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Yeah, I need to be mentally prepared to try to help in a situation like that. I think we all need to be prepared for these situations no matter the likelihood.

I know you can only be so prepared but you gotta overcome the fight or flight instincts and be willing to help someone in this situation. It's probably way easier said than done.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Definitely not just a couple fighting- that woman was terrified!
I hope they find her, but something tells me that if they ever do it will only be her remains.
Sad!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The last two times I've reported a crime I was arrested myself... I was just talking about this to my spouse earlier today. To be honest, younger me would've called police. Now... Not so sure.

Never talk to police. Sucks for the woman though. Protect yourself with tasers, pepper spray, or a handgun, I guess.

I really wish the police in this country were better. It is what it is.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Was watching about this on Timcast the other day. Here is the video link:

edit on 16-11-2019 by HiddenRay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

With the dude saying I’m sorry, I’m guessing it was a domestic assault.
He hit, she wanted to get away, he didn’t want to go to jail, so drove off with her.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

With the dude saying I’m sorry, I’m guessing it was a domestic assault.
He hit, she wanted to get away, he didn’t want to go to jail, so drove off with her.

Or he was being "forced" to kidnap women in order to protect himself or family or pay back a debt or something. California borders one of the most dangerous countries in the world that houses one of the largest terrorist threats in all of the america's.

Dude may have been sorry, but had no choice.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
At the beginning I can hear a male voice saying "I'm Sorry". A domestic kidnapping? Boyfriend or husband?
Maybe a stalker.
edit on 16-11-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

well, LA is very dangerous the cartel and le emme have a lot of power in Southern California, it's very dangerous place to live it's one of the reasons I moved. it's also infested with criminal organizations from around the world, like you wouldn't believe if you are from another part of the country

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

well, LA is very dangerous the cartel and le emme have a lot of power in Southern California, it's very dangerous place to live it's one of the reasons I moved. it's also infested with criminal organizations from around the world, like you wouldn't believe if you are from another part of the country

I've never lived there, but I can believe it, it's not hard to imagine things. Frankly, too many people are blissfully optimistic and just "can't imagine" the true depths of horror humanity is capable of.

It makes me wonder just what the FBI is doing, surly not what they were set up to do and not in the way they did it in the past. They are the ones supposed to be fighting interstate crime organizations. I remember the day when they'd be out there with full auto guns dumping thousands of rounds into vehicles full of organized crime "terrorists".

We should get back to that, it is a "war" after all.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

we need to stop leaving it to the authorities and take control of our country back. when I lived in Cali it was like every other person I met was involved in some form of organized or another I had to be very careful how I chose my friends after the first 2-3 years there of not realizing how it was

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

we need to stop leaving it to the authorities and take control of our country back. when I lived in Cali it was like every other person I met was involved in some form of organized or another I had to be very careful how I chose my friends after the first 2-3 years there of not realizing how it was

Well, from a more realistically legal and a better "optics" standpoint it should be the authorities.

But I agree, WE the people shouldn't be standing for this. I'm down with your suggestion, organized groups of armed civilians(Militias, if you will) patroling and fighting crime in their local neighborhoods is okay with me. As long as it doesn't turn into a group of organized crime itself.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HiddenRay

that video is terrifying

we need to en mass hunt these people down with everything we have and treat these organized crime elements as if they are ISIS and hunt them into the ends of the earth

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I agree, it's a fine line but that's how society worked prior to the 1900's

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I agree, it's a fine line but that's how society worked prior to the 1900's

Well, that strong sense of community and willingness/want to defend it is what would keep us all safe.

Oddly, it's seems to be constantly attacked and broken down.

Sadly, while it's a great idea and would be a good thing, most communities just can't band together like that anymore, and you get what we have here. Open season.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I'm hoping she is still alive and can find her way back to safety. This is heartbreaking.

I don't know why there are so many horrible people in the world doing horrible things. It wasn't always this bad. It's like now, you don't know what to expect or where something might happen.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It was a week ago about 3 am sunday morning Fontana Ca. We had almost
the exact same thing going out in front of our house. I was up ( you guessed it )
on ATS. So out of nowhere this blood curdling female voice just shatters
the dark early morning quiet. Completely blind sided I jumped to my feet
and just stood in front of my computer semi shocked.

Then I hear her screams become muffled and hear struggling and then a guys
voice go OUUUH Shlt! and as I'm bolting out there thru the house she belts
another murderous glass shattering scream. By the time i got to the front
door I'm like woooe wait a minute. This is how MFers get shot. So I thru the front
door open so it banged hard against the stucco. And without showing myself
I boomed my powerful voice over hers saying.

Cops are on their way! So you can deal with this 12 gauge or them. I didn't
have one. They both immediately stfu and walked back down the street to
their house and went inside. Cops showed up anyway but I didn't call em.
Neighbor kids in their 20s drunk off their asses no parents home.

Hell might of been the same couple it sounded so close. Still go'n a week
later. lol That's Cali

top topics

<<   2 >>

join