It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Q must be having a late night. That sounds fairly damning in the Barr video clip.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
All is well, God is on our side and we are winning!
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

Think about what our POTUS is doing. Think about what Q says regarding the power of anons and memes.

Recently Devin Nunes confirmed what I stated over a year ago. What some here STILL refuse to believe is happening before their eyes. Y’all here and anons all over as well as everyday patriots across the world and here in America are the digital army. POSTINGS HERE AND ELSEWHERE ARE BEING USED IN INVESTIGATIONS.

What is POTUS doing?
Exposing the truth. Great Awakening.
We (those of us here and elsewhere) need the gen pop to be aware of what’s all been going on behind the scenes before the Storm hits. Timing is critical. My view is that we are in the Storm. The front end. When POTUS states “My Fellow Americans, The Storm is Upon Us..” that’s when it gets biblical for them. Justice is coming.

Where are OUR eyes? Locked On.

This time of year is when hunting intensifies.

Semper Fidelis

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I think President Trump is pointing Rudy Giuliani and OAN (One America News) Network in the right direction for discovering corruption between U.S. Politicians and (for now) Ukraine.

He (President Trump) can't just come out and spill the beans on what he's being told in classified briefings, but he can point OAN/Giulani to the sources to dig, and then feign "Surprise and Amazement" when truths (that he already knows) are revealed.

Q and Anons are key players in this movie too. "SOMETHING BIG IS COMING" has been posted by "Q", at least 3 times over the past week?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/28/19 (Sat) 01:17:48fd9547 (1) No.7640038

twitter.com...

Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

I stumbled into this about AI and a lawsuit in California over Chinese using Silicon Valley AI to torture people and steal their organs.

California Lawsuit over Chinese using tech to torture

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thanks for refining what Devin Nunes said on FoxNews this past weekend. I knew he stated that online investigators helped him a lot when he was the House Intel Chairman. Thanks to your revelation, I see Congressman Nunes was partially referring to the top ATS thinkers and investigators in the forum's Q threads. Awesome!

I hope you're doing well, in all areas of your life, 0311Warrior!

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Speaking of Patriots out there doing digs, I dont know if any of you are aware, but there is one heck of a digger that Im actually friends with you should be aware of. Talk about DEEP DIVES. She doesnt screw around. I would recommend her whether we were friends or not.

Do yourself a favor and just look around on her site. She nailed down Haiti and all the Clinton and Clinton Foundation etc etc etc tight. She is a true PITBULL. Those of you that consider yourselves "readers." will be in for a real treat.

Coreys Digs

ETA: Stay safe warm and dry out there Warrior

edit on 12/28/19 by onehuman because: added thought

edit on 12/28/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Trillium, re Q3757, it may be relevant that:

GOD WINS = DoS WING

...and an alternate anagram may point to "suicides"...

SWING, O/D
edit on 28-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATES - up to Q3760

Q V16.48 20191227 to 3760 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v16.48 20191227 from QPost 3601 to 3760

NOTES
1) I'll update tweets over the weekend,
2) DECODES, Qclock search, crumb analysis etc. updated.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

ALWAYS good to hear from a Marine.

Enjoy the holidays!

"Guns and Eyeballs"

Cheers

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Re: twitter.com... from Q Drop #3760,

WHEN did Attorney General Barr give this interview? I want to listen to more of it.

If you take the little gold nuggets that he shares from all interviews, and put them together, Barr genuinely suspects that President Trump was (and still is?) the target of a U.S. Government coup against it's own leader.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Dan Scavino
‏Verified account @DanScavino

🎥BROUGHT TO YOU BY....
@SpeakerPelosi & @GavinNewsom
twitter.com...

Welcome to San Francisco

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dec 10th.

In an exclusive interview, Attorney General William Barr spoke to NBC News' Pete Williams about the findings on the Justice Department Inspector General's report on the Russia investigation and his criticisms of the FBI FISA abuse.

edit on 28-12-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
The last guy looked like Danny Bonaduce!

Im so glad I saw that city 26 years ago. It's a shame what has happened to it. Even worse, it didnt HAVE to happen.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Great to hear from you Warrior!

Re:

My view is that we are in the Storm. The front end. When POTUS states “My Fellow Americans, The Storm is Upon Us..” that’s when it gets biblical for them. Justice is coming.

Where are OUR eyes? Locked On.

The quote is from Q55 - 55= 5by5 =Eyes On...

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Look to twitter means Eyes On twitter = 55 twitter...
...and today POTUS tweets 55 times!!!!!

Even better; the chan post number above, in Q55, gives the date of the 55 tweets because:
1+4+7 = 12 = Dec
6+4+7+1+5+4 = 27th

I'm now inclined to think that Lines 1 & 2 may not be tied together and may not mean that POTUS will TWEET "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

Instead, line 1 means watch for POTUS tweeting 55 times in a day,
and line 2 could mean tweet or POTUS speaking at a presser etc.

ETA - I think this POTUS tweet indicates that Jon Voight has a role in delivering the "something BIG" that is coming... either he will say POTUS is Q+ on television, or he will say "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us..."

Academy Award winning actor (and great guy!) @jonvoight
is fantastic in the role of Mickey Donovan in the big television hit, Ray Donovan. From Midnight Cowboy to Deliverance to The Champ (one of the best ever boxing movies), & many others, Jon delivers BIG. Also, LOVES THE USA!
8:48 AM · Dec 27, 2019

edit on 28-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This is tragic and it feels too coincidental to me, especially since Dr. Epstein recently went up against Hillary Clinton

My beautiful wife Misti, a published poet, succumbed last night to injuries sustained in a car accident. I was supposed to die in your arms some day, but a slippery road has ruined everything. You were not just my love, you were my greatest adventure.

Dr. Robert Epstein

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank-you! Watching it now. Like Barr's interview with Martha McCallum, this one Didn't receive much press. Of course we know why.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Gloria Vanderbilt! Thanks, I had completely forgotten her name. I do remember the pictures associated with her that were discussed here. Her empty underground swimming pool with the slaughter house vibe that looks eerily similar to the painting of the little girls kneeling in an empty pool with their hands behind their backs - shudder. She is currently brought up in some celebrity deaths of 2019 articles.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Indeed

Google allegedly offered search results during the 2016 election season that manipulated voters in Hillary Clinton's favor, according to researcher Dr. Robert Epstein.
link

Plus the resonance of that not so common name #EDKH #KTWK, the Epstein–Barr virus (I mean seriously, "reality", what's that all about?).

edit on 28-12-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

GOD WINS

Godwin's law

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches; that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Adolf Hitler or his deeds, the point at which effectively the discussion or thread often ends. Promulgated by the American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990

Godwin has stated that he introduced Godwin's law in 1990 as an experiment in memetics.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Thai navy Seal dies of infection from cave rescue

I always felt there was something off about that whole Thai Cave rescue thing:

Occult Symbolism of Thai Soccer Boys Cave Rescue - Ritual or Synchronicity?

See also here and several other posts further down on same page.

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join