It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well, Nutty Nancy has painted herself into a corner.

She managed to impeach a sitting POTUS and nobody gives a crap. The delay now is so that in the history books it won’t show a dismissal or acquittal within a few days after the House vote.

POTUS is pressing on like impeachment didn’t even happen. McConnell has made it clear Nancy failed to meet the required standards to receive serious considerations of the articles.

Nancy has essentially managed to file a frivolous lawsuit that won’t make it to trial.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
In light of Q and Qanon odd posts about aliens I found this pretty interesting. The glass pyramid over the Chebalynsk meteorite decided to raise up on it's own. Caught on CCTV video as well. Museum Director and staff say they nor faulty mechanism are to blame.

Twitter

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Have you looked at Wakanda's immigration policy and how they treat Refugee's?

They don't let anyone in. They are literally worse than Trump on that.

They should be lucky we don't tarriff them. But as usual, those that have the Vibranium get treated with Kid Gloves.

how uncool it would be if they existed and let their fellow Africans suffer. I can't understand that part of the story.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

,,, carry it on to inner circles, reversing direction each time you go inwards and you get:

"Merry Christmas and a very happy new year from everyone at ___ ___ Q in our centenary year of foundation"

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Centenary year of foundation? Herbert Yardley and the Black Chamber? AKA a forerunner of the NSA.

The Black Chamber (1919–1929), also known as The Cipher Bureau, was the United States' first peacetime cryptanalytic organization, and a forerunner of the National Security Agency. The only prior codes and cypher organizations maintained by the US government had been some intermittent, and always abandoned, attempts by Armed Forces branches prior to World War I.

Black Chamber

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Vasa, but is it the meteorite or the pyramid causing this?! Inquiring memes want to know!

Cheers
edit on 20-12-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The harvest of negative energy is about to commence. The poles are about to flip polarity giving humanity a reset.

IDK, free energy, Space disclosure, Trump gets a 3rd term would all be shocking.

Now EMN, that makes sense in the fact there sure are some things negative going on being perpetrated against humanity is creating a taught rope for a giant catapult of return fire so to speak.

Hell hath no fury like a women scorned. Most women, but the royally compensated talking heads, are feeling scorned by the Cabal. When the ladies get fired up at injustices of the highest order, the men become cannon fodder every time. At least until someone is eliminated from the herd of perps. There will have to be some sacrificial lambs with this many guilty appearing perps to sedition/treason or the majority of women that I know will begin to get fired up.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

To The Green Fields Beyond

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
POTUS new tweet with ET typo:
Part 1 at 07:12:58

A far left magazine, or very “progressive,” as some would call it, which has been doing poorly and hasn’t been involved with the Billy Graham family for many years, Christianity Today, knows nothing about reading a perfect transcript of a routine phone call and would rather.....

Part 2 at 07:12:59

....have a Radical Left nonbeliever, who wants to take your religion & your guns, than Donald Trump as your President. No President has done more for the Evangelical community, and it’s not even close. You’ll not get anything from those Dems on stage. I won’t be reading ET again!

1) TYPO ET should be CT (Christian Today) giving:
EC= European Community?
CE= Combat Engineers (US DoD) or Combat Element

2) Timestamp of 07:12:58 points to:
Q712

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 No.325370 📁
Feb 10 2018 05:23:04 (EST)
You will cease to exist.
Truth to power.
How’s the bunker these days?
[14] live
[Hello]
[PEOC force failed]
Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Dec 20th

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Part 1 base = ABGCT = Q33 Take good care. God bless
ABCGT may also refer to mutant DNA? AGCT becomes ABCGT?

b) Part 2 base = RLDTPNPEYDIET = Q168 Red Oct sig has not occurred yet. Follow the map
Does Red Oct refer to a doubling of DNA proteins from ACGT to ACGT+BCGT?
RED = Blood
OCT = New DNA

c) Part 2 RemoveDupes = RLNYI = Q78 You'll soon discover the meaning of Alice & Wonderland
What if Alice = HRC but &Wonderland = tunnels/aliens via Saudi Arabia ABSU/The pit?
If HRC/satanists held allegiance to the underground aliens, would they sacrifice and consume human flesh?
Heaven is up, Hell is down (underground)?

4) Ampersands method to gematria gives:
RELIGION&YOUR - R = Q150LdR - We can hear you breathing
edit on 20-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

I'm still lurking and reading every word.

2-3 hours a day and thats with little or no contributions.
The speed of this thread is astonishing and you all deserve medals at the end.... if it ever ends!

A few thoughts on recent events...

Queens in civvies - didn't she and the pope talk about it being the last Christmas - last year?
Wouldn't surpass me if she throws the towel in on the 25th

I saw Manafort's name mentioned in a long unrolled tweet about British shell companies - one address 790 Finchley Road London with 10's of thousand companies registered to it. Blair - Rudd - Thatcher implicated. Politicians stealing tax payers money. Sounds familiar.
Story linked here

And a few pics I found recently - preparing some cars for an events company thats works for Virgin lead me to them.

They need no explanation

Drake's New Rolls Royce - mmmm

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Quick last post before going offline for a busy day of supporting family...

There was mention on BBC yesterday that POTUS is going to withdraw 4,000 soldiers from Afghanistan (can't find link now).

Then within the last hour there has been a 6.1 magnitude earthquake in Afghanistan!

Is this another man made earthquake to close down tunnels or DUMBS, following NK and IRAN?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good value add thanks Cavv!

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Rel, duh, I am not paying attention. That was a GCHQ puzzle. GCHQ also dates to 1919.

Don't mind the deterioration of my mental condition ...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
"SMOCKING" Strikes Again!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I will be signing our 738 Billion Dollar Defense Spending Bill today. It will include 12 weeks Paid Parental Leave, gives our troops a raise, importantly creates the SPACE FORCE, SOUTHERN BORDER WALL FUNDING, repeals “Cadillac Tax” on Health Plans, raises smocking age to 21! BIG

8:54 AM - Dec 20, 2019

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Q Post from yesterday - #3738

Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
19 Dec 2019 - 4:04:18 PM
www.theepochtimes.com...📁
Important to read and understand.
Something BIG is coming.
Q

POTUS Tweet from this morning - twitter.com...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I will be signing our 738 Billion Dollar Defense Spending Bill today. It will include 12 weeks Paid Parental Leave, gives our troops a raise, importantly creates the SPACE FORCE, SOUTHERN BORDER WALL FUNDING, repeals “Cadillac Tax” on Health Plans, raises smocking age to 21! BIG

Something BIG is coming - Trump includes "BIG" at the end of his tweet. Also, it is Q post 3738 and Trump used that exact number 738 for the defense budget number!!!!

Hmmmmmm......Q proof?
edit on 20-12-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
"Big" to government folk I assume. As Lance said, some of this stuff fits the descriptions given only in terms of workforce-internal perspective.

Q-wise, I think we may have entered the holiday stasis period. I hope there aren't any parlor games this year. I prefer Q to stay on topic and for me to have a Christmas without political drama.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 20-12-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I won't be reading ET again, could be referring to part 2 of the book series? I didn't even know it exists...
E.T.: The Book of the Green Planet

Now, at last, we see where E.T. comes from -- who he really is and what his own distant world is like. Return with him to the Green Planet, whose inhabitants are the supreme masters of all growing things in the galaxy. Wander through their immense enchanted gardens, to which E.T. has returned, with Gertie's geranium, a fondness for junk food, and an all-consuming love for the earthling Elliott and his family. But things on Earth have changed since E.T. left. Elliott has begun to notice the opposite sex, and his cherished memories of E.T. are losing ground to thoughts of a girl in his class who wears a rhinestone ponytail clip. More important, he seems to have forgotten E.T.'s teachings of gentleness and peace. "He is about to become the most terrible thing of all," observes E.T. from three million light years away. "He is about to become -- Man."

It's funny F2d5thCavv2 just posted "To The Green Fields Beyond" IMHO

edit on 20-12-2019 by Moravec because: Messed up the URL

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I am getting extremely impatient with this. Elected officials continue to break their oaths of office and continue to abuse power. When will it be enough?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Queen Elizabeth Finally Makes a Trump Joke

“Why do they go round and round when you want to talk? Sounds like President Trump.” She then added, in the spirit of bipartisanship, “Or President Obama.”

Sure, maybe it’s not the best line, but you know what, she tried. The Queen and Trump haven’t met in-person yet, but the last time he went “round and round” with her was last spring, when the president asked to ride alongside the Queen in her gold-plated carriage during his scheduled trip to the U.K. The visit was then postponed, which means we all missed out on hearing what the Queen thought of Trump after “several martinis.”

The caption on this video: "The conversation between the two nonagenarians, recorded for an ITV documentary, The Queen's Green Planet, reveals some real nuggets of information." Like a sundial that's standing in the shadow and has to be moved...

edit on 20-12-2019 by Moravec because: Added sundial and check 1 minute into the video what he says

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join