It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well well what do we have here

Google, Facebook, Neuralink Sued

for Weaponized AI Tech Transfer, Complicity to Genocide in China and Endangering Humanity with Misuse of AI

theaiorganization.com... with-misuse-of-ai/

17. Writing Code and Having Algorithms that influenced liberals and conservatives to exponentially increase their hate for each other via their bio-metric systems and emotions while attached to smart phones, IoT’s, apps, digital media, Google, Facebook and other interconnected platforms.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

Attacking Uriel is not a good Idea...QOS told me so

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep, those drops. I agree with PJ that it's highly probable to mean companies (like 'Booz Allen Hamilton') vs 4 individuals.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
We know what Michael and Uriel do..What's up with Gabriel and Raphael?

Makes me wonder why their was four "Mutant Turtles" led by a Rat...

communio.stblogs.org...

Seven Fires Prophecy

I am getting a head of myself..This is all part of my crazy "Eagles" conspiracy, Hotel CA..Already Gone..

edit on 19-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Those you trust the most

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
nah.
pagesix.com/2019/12/19/simon-cowell-spotted-with-black-eye-and-fit-physique-on-vacation/
pagesix.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Here we go again. Since that new NY law went into effect they'll keep coming until the money runs dry.

Harvey Weinstein Accused of Sexually Assaulting 16-Year-Old Model in New Lawsuit

Kaja Sokola alleges she was assaulted in 2002 after coming to the U.S. from Poland to work as a model at the age of 16.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Soooo evidently there was a debate tonight. Good timing Nancy...

Anyway, the threads here on ATS are hilarious. Worth a tour as it would seem the spectrum went from depressing to hurt my head - with canned laugh/clap track being both funny and sad.

If you catch a clip, note the background and the movement and you can see why the head actually does hurt. It is designed to hurt the head/trans state inducing movement.

Notice it's like motion sickness.

They added motion sickness inducing graphics in an attempt to make it better!!!
Consider that.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Almost seems that an MK project has been launched at the entire [D] Party.

CNN has turned their Guidestones on..

No internal rational thought has been produced what so ever.

edit on 19-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: TED

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What ‘Really’ Happened: Nazi Yeti Hunters

1938 was a big year for Hitler. He won Time magazine’s person of the year, invaded Czechoslovakia, doomed the world to the bloodiest conflict in human history, and also decided to hunt down the #ing Abominable Snow Man. Apparently, world domination isn’t enough unless you have some kind of Bond-villain-esque plan to back it up. To be honest, Nazi Yeti shock troops sound exactly like the kind of thing you’d expect from a man who styled himself like Charlie Chaplin’s evil twin.

Most likely stemming from his own receding hairline and clearly sinister moustache, Hitler had what in historical terms we would call an ‘insanity boner’ for determining whether or not the majestic fur and mane of the mythical beast was included in the Aryan genome. Quite seriously, Hitler wanted to back up Charles Darwin by proving the German people were descended from the Yeti, and that it was the missing link between apes and man. Some kind of Master Apes, if you will. (I apologise for that pun.)

Unsurprisingly, Schäfer had no luck finding the Yeti, or, if he did, the Yeti just wasn’t that interested in right wing politics. Pretty understandable – living at the top of a mountain and eating tourists seems pretty left wing – just sayin’. Whether or not we’re dealing with some kind of Abominable Snow Marxist, Schäfer couldn’t go home empty handed. So he did what any respectable member of the Nazi Ghostbusters would do: he started stealing priceless artefacts, including a 1000 year old statue carved out of a meteorite that probably hit and killed the real Yeti. Twelve years later, Ron Perlman would be born, and the mystery of the Yeti solved forever.

Please spay and neuter your mythological entities.

umsu.unimelb.edu.au...

I Believe!!
edit on 19-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Cheers Rel!

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Hitler was so racist he didn't even bother with Sasquatches because they were Brown he went straight for the white abominable snowman yeti Master race.

Diabolical

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Interesting DECODE on last POTUS tweet of the night:

“House Democrats perpetrating a fraud on America.” @IngrahamAngle

1) Timestamp of 11:49:19 points to posts:
Q1149 LL promised Supreme Court spot at TARMAC meet
Timestamp encodes tweet date of Dec 19th, two ways

Q19 Why do Ds want to control black pop
Timestamp and chan post number both encode Dec 21st

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) base = HDAIA = 23 = PAIN = Q23:
Equivalents = END, GB Dead, Dead Dad

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147446992 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:11:52 (EST)
Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11.
Why is this relevant?
Who can be held hostage and controlled?

CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent?
They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Dec 19th

b) Remove Dupes = HDI = 21 = Q21:
Equivalents: Chai, Li, Cicada

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147444934 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:48:20 (EST)
I’ve dumped some crumbs like this over the weekend which started the intense shilling. At this point we are far enough along you can paint the picture without risk of jeopardizing the operation.

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Dec 19th

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Off for some zeds so, SPREADSHEET UPDATE:

Q V16.45 20191219 to 3739 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v16.45 20191219 from QPost 3601 to 3739

ETA 73 POTUS tweets today!
edit on 20-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I'm going to go find and watch a bit of last night's Dem debate. Maybe then I'll know what you're talking about.

OK..I just watched five minutes of it here: www.realclearpolitics.com...

It looks like Buttijeg and Yang are the only two who have sharp and alert minds.

edit on 12/20/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Attorney General Barr & FBI Chris Wray in Michigan Announces Launch of Operation Relentless Pursuit

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I didn't watch the video but couldn't help noticing a couple of things from the still frame.

The flag of the house of representatives in this shot is reminiscent of the O.T.O. logo.

Scarlet Woman

Babalon /ˈbæbælən/ (also known as the Scarlet Woman, Great Mother or Mother of Abominations) is a goddess found in the occult system of Thelema, which was established in 1904 with English author and occultist Aleister Crowley's writing of The Book of the Law

"This is Babalon, the true mistress of The Beast; of Her, all his mistresses on lower planes are but avatars," said Crowley in The Vision and the Voice.
link

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

twitter.com...

This one had me mesmerised when I first saw it but I couldn't quite understand why. Now, I think I am getting the picture... This looks a lot like some depictions of the graal or holy grail.

The Scarlet Woman...

is often referred to as a sacred whore, and her primary symbol is the Chalice or Graal.

As Crowley wrote in his The Book of Thoth, "she rides astride the Beast; in her left hand she holds the reins, representing the passion which unites them. In her right she holds aloft the cup, the Holy Grail aflame with love and death. In this cup are mingled the elements of the sacrament of the Aeon".
Babalon

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
And we get this from Susan Ferrechiao chief Washington Examiner correspondant

Who ever posted the prediction Trump would go into the election with impeachment hanging over him may be right.

In truth, it is not going to amount to a hill of beans.

I certainly have been saying this is going to drag out all the way to the election.
What else do they have?

The facts are hurting them bad. They need something else. They are the Saturday Night Live Shark.

That went:
(Knock knock "Candygram ma'am?" NO!
"IRS?". NO!
"Santa Clause?",

pause

click, Sant ughhhh. Sharks eat the girl.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
POTUS has started tweeted at 06:12:16 AM this morning... here's the Delta DECODES for the first 10:

read bottom up to get the communication in correct order...

06:29:21 Delta >
Q11 Key: Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
06:29:09 Delta >
Q37 Fight the good fight. LET JUSTICE BE SERVED
06:28:32 Delta >
Q58 HUMA>HRC emails>Saleha Abedin>Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi= Leader of Mulsim Brotherhood
06:27:34 Delta >
Q224 Who knows where the bodies are buried? The map is in front of you.
06:25:10 Delta >
Q117 How is Alwaleed and BO tied to HUMA? What is HUMA? Define.
06:23:53 Delta >
Q17 Why does BHO travel in advance of POTUS to foreign locations?
06:23:38 Delta >
Q1016 BHO 1/20/17-4/4/18 vs. POTUS’ sched, WH visitor log 11/22-1/18/17.
06:13:22 Delta >
Q38 Increased military movement & NG deployments starting tomorrow.
06:12:44 Delta >
Q28 MI infiltrated Antifa and all the dissenting local govts.
06:12:16 AM

Is this saying HUMA is the KEYSTONE?
She was the KEY control interface between Muslim Brotherhood and US Gov't...
Muslims have punishment of Stoning to Death!

edit on 20-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
A puzzle from our donut friends...

twitter.com...

I just saw this
it says,(sure you guys have this already but here goes)
"Merry Christmas and a very happy new year from everyone at ___ ___ Q"

edit on 20-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join