It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Q3730

Dec 19 2019 02:16:12 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Thank you!
Q+

Dink - Green Mind [1994]

edit on 19-12-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

after watching that, I hope to God something happens soon. I can't take much more of this #

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Bless their heart! Wont they be shocked when they get up and see this! I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see their reaction!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
a reply to: onehuman

I know. My jaw dropped alittle on this one. After the bold statement made in Q3728, many folks are expecting something very big to occur. I hope so before things go too much farther in crazyland.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I don't know what's pissing me off more at this point --unbridled corruption, repetitive drops or being subjected to the Great Awakening SHINDIG

I think I need to smoke a j

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think we are the back channel

A raindrop in a storm doesn't get much attention but as we gather by the river we become a torrent off Inimaginable Power and Knowledge

Q has armed us with the knowledge, desire and tools not only to disseminate the truth, but search for it as stories arise. We are Q!! We Are The News

Remember, Q has advised that we will be needed to help the population understand!

This will be a level of shock to most akin to 2 deaths in the family at once. It will be emotional, it will stress people mentally. It will stress people physically. They will go through the 5 stages of grief (Denial, Anger, Bargaining, depression, Acceptance).

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Poor innocent fluoridated normies won't know what hit them.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
If this is turning into Q The Musical (you can call it 'Q The Music ')

here's a random interlude for ya

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

My initial reaction:

Anons debating 3730

edit on 19-12-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Also feel that we that know n awake, will have still more to absorb, to anchor. Sometimes the truth can shatter chains even.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Trillium

Poor innocent fluoridated normies won't know what hit them.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Yikes

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It was the unmarked white van that convinced me not meter readers, TV licence etc.
Gone now anyways.

damn it, now. You don't live in Chicom lands yet Rel. Keep your chin up brother. These guys would only be about letting you know they are there and if they had a flipping thing they would move anyway. We and they know you are not a threat to them unless you control an arsenal or a small army that they would only need to confirm is not in your control and the game ends for them.

Now in some states here in the US it seems they watch the dangerous ones and seem to wait to report the danger to the public they were aware, long after they murder many others. But if Joe Sixpack or Jane Doe were to be Christian or without skin pigments of sufficient content, they do those Red flag BS games with them at any hint of dangerous activity. Ignoring others. Especially ignoring those who are not of the Christian religion and seek a Caliphate. The Cabal has an agenda and we see it clearly now.

edit on 19-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I find it interesting you have Pence on that list. I personally could throw an elephant further than I trust him. I hope POTUS can make a change up when it comes to him. He has a lot of dirt back home he needs to answer to. I know POTUS was saddled with him as part of the deal to run on the Republican ticket.

Who received a "note" at the funeral of CIA Bush? As I remember it was Pence's wife. Is she guilty or was she being warned of impending doom. My guess is that Pence will find some reason to retire, maybe with help. If Mrs. Pence is somehow involved, he will withdraw "for the good of the country."

As to a GOP VP candidate, it is tough to tell who is who at this point. I think that the public would look askance at ex-military, especially after what is about to happen, or Trump junior as dynasties will also be troubling, now. Gowdy, if he is a white hat, would work. Pompeo? A GOP Senator?

Keep Calm and Trust the Plan.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

They would need a 2/3 majority to remove Trump. Right now the Senate sits at 53 Republicans to 45 Dems and 2 I's. So, they would need 22 Republican Senators to flip to their side to remove Trump. Not bloody likely. In fact, its impossible.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
What do you folks think of this theory?

LINK

The Senate makes its own rules of procedure.

As Schumer has shown many times when he was leader, they can be ignored or changed on a whim to benefit the majority party.

If sitting for an impeachment trial, they can simply adjourn the trial, vote on judicial appointments - heck everyone will be sitting there already - then reconvene the impeachment trial.

It's a silly theory, in my opinion.
edit on 19-12-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I read an article on Brietbart last night talking about this. They said that Mitch will still call Justice Roberts to preside over the trial, will still call the Senators to roll to participate in the trial, and vote to acquit the President. The Senate has the lone authority to conduct impeachment trials. The House is done with their part. Apparently they do not officially need to House to transmit the Articles over to acquit the President. Once again, this is a losing play for Nancy and her merry band of idiots.
edit on 19-12-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

RE :

g) Part 4 base = TDRDCTD = Q73 How precise is geo tracking (non-public c-level pro)? Alice & Wonderland
Timestamp encodes tweet date of Dec 18th.

Geo Tracking - Every Step you take - Every whisper you make - they are recording you

Twelve Million Phones, One Dataset, Zero Privacy

VERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY, everywhere on the planet, dozens of companies — largely unregulated, little scrutinized — are logging the movements of tens of millions of people with mobile phones and storing the information in gigantic data files. The Times Privacy Project obtained one such file, by far the largest and most sensitive ever to be reviewed by journalists. It holds more than 50 billion location pings from the phones of more than 12 million Americans as they moved through several major cities, including Washington, New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles.......

A DIARY OF YOUR EVERY MOVEMENT
THE COMPANIES THAT COLLECT all this information on your movements justify their business on the basis of three claims: People consent to be tracked, the data is anonymous and the data is secure.

None of those claims hold up, based on the file we’ve obtained and our review of company practices.....

Describing location data as anonymous is “a completely false claim” that has been debunked in multiple studies, Paul Ohm, a law professor and privacy researcher at the Georgetown University Law Center, told us. “Really precise, longitudinal geolocation information is absolutely impossible to anonymize.”

“D.N.A.,” he added, “is probably the only thing that’s harder to anonymize than precise geolocation information........”

Imagine That

Godspeed
edit on 12192019 by MetalThunder because: 63668794

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I guess yesterday was the one “feel good” day for the Dems in a 8 year Trump presidency.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

A geometric sudoku. If I had time for such, I'd give it a try.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

EMN, my read of Q3730 was:

POTUS is calling the tunes now!

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join