It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wonder who helps ADVISE these FISA Judges ??

Some interesting backgrounds ...to be sure ..... I'll leave the the thrill of the search for others

Seems like a lot of hands in the Security cookie jar.

Hmmmmmm...
Amici Curiae

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Re POTUS tweet "outrages" TYPO on Dec 15th...

This is the 3rd time POTUS has mis-typed "outrages" in 4 months... here are all 3 occurrences:

1) Sep 21, 2019 07:15:59 PM

“When someone gets nominated overwhelmingly, and then wins the Election, as he did, then he gets to set the National Agenda. The press is just outrages. This @nytimes story is the most irresponsible thing I’ve ever seen.” @EdRollins @LouDobbs I agree. They also lose too much!

S should be D => DS = deep state

2) Oct 4, 2019 09:12:23 AM ( 13 days later!)

“I think it’s outrages that a Whistleblower is a CIA Agent.” Ed Rollins @FoxNews

Missing OU = Operational unit? or Croatia Airlines (IATA airline code)?
(Note Ed Rollins in both above tweets!

3) Dec 15th at 04:23:26 PM ( 72 days later)

.@seanhannity, who will be interviewed on @marklevinshow
tonight at 8:00 P.M., @foxnews, stated about the Impeachment Hoax, “This is outrages lying, corruption and propaganda. Should never be allowed to happen.”

Missing OU = Operational unit? or Croatia Airlines (IATA airline code)?
(Note Fox News in both above 2 tweets)

This must be important to appear in 3 POTUS typos!

What's it telling us?
a) That Eric Ciaramella is the connection between CIA and MSM, as well as Schiff's whistleblower? or,
b) That we need to dig into what Croatian airline flights Eric Ciaramella has taken... possibly to Latvia or Ukraine?
edit on 16-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep. It's attached to the Breitbart piece about our angel FLOTUS, Melania. Go to that Breitbart article and scroll through those pics. She is sweet and beautiful in white. One of those pics shows another woman (I won't mention her name here). What do you notice about her?

May be nothing, may be something. The Q phrase, "Dark to Light" comes to mind.

edit on 16-12-2019 by queenofswords because: typo correction

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I reported yesterday that the first 2 days of the week on the Posts per Day calendar read KO - knockout...

Going a little out on a limb here but, if there are no posts today then we may get 2 posts tomorrow, 12 on wednesday, 15 on thursday and 23 on friday... giving KO BLOW for the whole week = 3 Jabs (Booms) followed by an uppercut on Friday?

Word of caution - I usually get proven wrong on these!

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
WOW
UK Serious Fraud Office announces charges against ex-directors of Serco

twitter.com...

www.serco.com...

True if big

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I experienced the same thing with some important vids a week ago.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Next up, POTUS charged with flagrantly cutting off mattress tags.

Democrats should investigate if he is in possession of some milk crates leftover from college.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: LanceCorvette

The Dems must have some historically TERRIBLE attorneys advising them then....

Most of the problem is that their attorneys are true believers in the cause. They lack impartiality, and thus let their emotions, lack of professionalism in the first place, and desire to win at all costs (a very liberal trait, I might add) get in the way of their properly representing their clients.

I've found not often but often enough that certain potential clients look for me to "buy in" to their case/cause from the get go. When I don't, they find a different lawyer. And LOL before I was aware of this factor, the "buy in" was often followed by "well then you should work for free" to which I LOLd also.

That said, politics, and general litigation / representation, are worlds apart.
edit on 16-12-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
You see how the tennis ball skids on his rig don't show any wear and are perfectly clean...from lack of use.

pagesix.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Will Alexander III (the great)'s descent from ISAAC and ABRAHAM do?

theroyalforums:

"Originally Posted by sardar Aurangzeb
i have written a book which is yet to publish soon with titled kralall the sons of Edomite kings and Alexander the great with dna y haplogroup kit no 69059 R2 with RL 124 and haplogroup 295 plus kralall tribe lives ind District Abottabad kpk Pakistan.

In the family tree kral sha is the grand grand son of Easu (Edom) bin Hazrat ISSAC PBUH twin brother of Hazrat yaqub (Jacob) PBUH and Alexander the great.

kral means king and all mean sons therefore the sons of kral are called princes or sardars and they are holding their family tree from centuries and even their small child claim to be a son of Skander e Azam mean Alexander the great.
Therefore the royal people never put the wrong family tree which has been proved correct with DNA y haplogroup and correlated with the truth stories of elders of the family."

I am rajput chauhan. According to the book Tareek e Gujjar, Alexander III was the descendant of Easu son of Issac son of Prophet Abraham (PBUH). Moreover, book says Prithviraj Chauhan was also the descendant of Alexander the great.

Notice the reference to Abbottabad in Pakistan - isn't that where Bin Laden was hiding when taken out?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The position of White House Executive Pastry Chef didn’t exist until 1979.

This photograph shows then-White House Assistant Pastry Chef (and current White House Pastry Chef!) Susie Morrison constructing the 2010 White House gingerbread house in the China Room of the White House. This house weighed 350 pounds and was made from a foundation of gingerbread and covered with white chocolate!

WH Calendar - Dec 16

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

And Abraham is the father of the Aryans and nearly every major royal family around today. Thank you for playing game of Mesopotamian Thrones.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They want President Trump to not only be removed from office, but then serve 20 years in prison for wire fraud. You cannot make this # up....what is wrong with these people? Do they think this will make their case better? Wire fraud?!?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!

Now is the time to take the gloves off. I'm really starting to get angry.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Large if factual

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I reported yesterday that the first 2 days of the week on the Posts per Day calendar read KO - knockout...

Going a little out on a limb here but, if there are no posts today then we may get 2 posts tomorrow, 12 on wednesday, 15 on thursday and 23 on friday... giving KO BLOW for the whole week = 3 Jabs (Booms) followed by an uppercut on Friday?

Word of caution - I usually get proven wrong on these!

Lol but they are so fun to read Sufi!!! Tickles the thought process of wicked imagination!

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
In case you miss them

OAN Investigates with Chanel Rion and Rudy Giuliani

Part 1: youtube.com...

Part 2: youtube.com...

Part 3: youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

UK's Serious Fraud Office.

Is there also a Silly Fraud Office, like the Ministry of Silly Walks?

link   

Is the job of the White House Pastry Chef to make a White House out of Pastry?

link   

EMN, something wrong with the description on that gingerbread house in window 16 of the advent calendar... 350 pounds? That's exactly 25 STONE - that cake does not weigh that much?

However, 25 STONE as a message?

25 = 5by5 = Eyes On (The Whitehouse)
STONE = half of KEY-STONE, or Foundation stone, or Corner stone?

Note also the black dog... is this suggesting there may be a deep state dog (operative) attack on the Whitehouse?

edit on 16-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Your post made me think... if there is an unwritten rule that a President will not prosecute his predecessor then... why isn't there a reciprocal rule that the predecessor doesn't organise prosecution of their successor?

new topics

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join