It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I was just goin for off the top of ur head bud. Don't wanna add to ur load. I gave it a look because it didn't make sense is all. You've given me the origin and I appreciate it as it was bugging me.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Thanks for the Hydra addon.

I remember our Marine friend who occasionally drops in (Warrior) referred to the Deep State as the Hydra. In his post I think he was referring to DHS.

Hydra could also be 'Dark money network'

Recall "The Sixteen Thirty Fund"

Documents reveal massive 'dark-money' group boosted Democrats in 2018

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Clip

Museum trip of DJT memes. Very clever effort.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
It's all for a Larp..

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow... feeding the fur-babies so got sidetracked. Don't go nowhere without me, Enoch!

wiki leaks...
The Seth Rich mystery?

IPs don't escape going through data centers regardless of vpns is my suspicion...

Info passed from server to server is beyond my payscale so forgive my tenderfoot impressions.

JA serves as a back pocket remedy -if sweeping crawling spiderweb (data collection) can stay hidden?

To me it's check mate, two aces in the hole-

There's alot of "battle-fronts" in this thread...

Wifey wants me, so you all have a good one.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
...because some of the contract's terms can be inferred.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Geriatric Park - Starring Jerry Nadler

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Stanton Friedman was referring to the dragon reference in Close Encounters of The Third Kind.
It was from the scene where they rolled the globe out to get the GPS coordinates..
Spielberg targeted his lab site.
There is more.

edit on 14-12-2019 by Slichter because: Excuse me

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
He also reminds me of Mr. Frederickson

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If it is going to be Biblical, then ...

Should we not be studying all of the end times mythology.

Two that have not had much coverage come to mind.

The End Times according to The Hopi Indians

and

The Return of Dragonkind.

You really need to go back to Hopi Indian stories circa 1990 and before. Anything after this date may have been distorted by bad actors.

The Return of Dragonkind will only be researchable from sources in Asia and in particular through Buddhism.

There are others but many have been altered. As one example, the Holy Roman Church started (circa 500AD) to deliberately force believers to associate Dragons with Satan which is diametrically opposed to the long held beliefs in China and other Asian Nations where Dragons were teachers, confidants and advisors to mankind.

P

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I think comet Borisov is the blue star of Hopi prophecy.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Extra space before Fredo

Remember Fredo death was decided long before he was "dying". Events were required to happen prior to Fredo actually being killed but he was the walking dead for a while.

Ergo, Fredo=CNN=C_A/Mockingbird=dying?

MSNBC started in 1996 by Microsoft & NBC. Funny how that sort of vaporized yet that MS sticks.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Thank you for posting this!!! AFRS!

I am not one to spend 90 minutes watching a video but..this is the exception...

MUST WATCH!...My only Question is who/what started this "Masonic Tradition" ?..It's outta this world...

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Question:
If Someone asks:
What does "this will be BIBLICAL mean to YOU?"
What would your response be?
Seriously, I feel like some people on this thread are all in but others can not (or will not) accept the meaning of what is happening.
Trump has moved the US embassy to Jerusalem.
He just signed an Executive order targeting anti-Semitism.
BIBLICAL.
Biblical= The chosen people.......Jews.
Love'em or hate'em, they are the chosen people.

I see prophecy unfolding.... As the “script” being followed or referred to by Q, and many anons, yes, if that’s what your asking.

Across the inter webs I see 2 basic beliefs in regard to what people are starting to “awaken” to seeing as reality....

1. what’s coming is God...(and all that precedes his final judgment) or 2. aliens/disclosure of some futuristic spacey kinda stuff

I see the “falling away” manifesting... the apostate church

Thessalonians and Jude are great on those topics

Its all there... whether it’s been manipulated or not isn’t the question, of course it has, the air we breathe and the water we drink to live everyday have been manipulated, but seeking the truth about the meaning intended rather than the indoctrinated teachings imbedded in our consciousness, is a rabbit hole more than worthy of the adventure IMHO.

It will leave you a bit in awe, at the sheer impossibility of it all connecting the way it does...rather than disgust or fear at the “control system” that operates on top of it. English translations alone really can’t do any of that justice.

I love Hebrew, it is beautiful. So much meaning is lost in the scriptures due to simple lack of a “living” language so to speak.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Barry H. Berke

Barry H. Berke | Kramer Levin

Barry H. Berke is a nationally renowned trial lawyer who is routinely recognized as one of the leading trial lawyers and white collar criminal defense lawyers in the country. He represents officers, directors, professionals and corporations in sensitive and high-profile trials, investigations and other proceedings. Barry has handled major matters on behalf of his clients involving all aspects of white collar crime, including allegations of securities fraud, accounting and bank fraud, RICO and FCPA violations, tax offenses, bribery, bid rigging, and embezzlement.

Listed there is some interesting experience under his belt, including;

Represented the owner of a 1933 Double Eagle gold coin, believed to be the rarest and most valuable coin in the world, that the U.S. government claimed was stolen government property ... successfully persuading the government to dismiss criminal charges

Barry Berke: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Berke represented New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio in 2017 in a federal fundraising inquiry that did not lead to charges or any accusations of wrongdoing against the Democratic mayor.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Trump, since his first day in office has "kept the enemy closer"

Friends...Meh

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You have to know it's going to be the old fall back..........it's Russian's.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Hebrew has so many layers thati havent found anything remotely close in any phonetic languages

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Question:
If Someone asks:
What does "this will be BIBLICAL mean to YOU?"
What would your response be?
Seriously, I feel like some people on this thread are all in but others can not (or will not) accept the meaning of what is happening.
Trump has moved the US embassy to Jerusalem.
He just signed an Executive order targeting anti-Semitism.
BIBLICAL.
Biblical= The chosen people.......Jews.
Love'em or hate'em, they are the chosen people.

I see prophecy unfolding.... As the “script” being followed or referred to by Q, and many anons, yes, if that’s what your asking.

Across the inter webs I see 2 basic beliefs in regard to what people are starting to “awaken” to seeing as reality....

1. what’s coming is God...(and all that precedes his final judgment) or 2. aliens/disclosure of some futuristic spacey kinda stuff

I see the “falling away” manifesting... the apostate church

Thessalonians and Jude are great on those topics

Its all there... whether it’s been manipulated or not isn’t the question, of course it has, the air we breathe and the water we drink to live everyday have been manipulated, but seeking the truth about the meaning intended rather than the indoctrinated teachings imbedded in our consciousness, is a rabbit hole more than worthy of the adventure IMHO.

It will leave you a bit in awe, at the sheer impossibility of it all connecting the way it does...rather than disgust or fear at the “control system” that operates on top of it. English translations alone really can’t do any of that justice.

I love Hebrew, it is beautiful. So much meaning is lost in the scriptures due to simple lack of a “living” language so to speak.

Agree whole heartedly.
Ideas on the coming great deception?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightErrant

Perhaps the Dems Black magician.

new topics

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join