It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Creep Thumper

The monetary system is a sham and so is debt. It's not real, I wonder how long it will take others to reach the same conclusion

Luckily it is about confidences in currency that saves our asses.

We are propped up by the worlds confidence in various currency and precious metal exchanges. Doesn't matter if it is a sham when people vigorously open up their hands to receive cash from any reputable Nations Treasury, that means they are voting they have confidence in it. When people quit accepting it, it will die. Until it dies I say we have to roll with it.

What is an antique piece of furniture worth? Only what some buyer is willing to pay. I have a friend who has paintings that he gives away. He does very beautiful paintings and gives them away if you like it. He will not call it finished until someone likes it. Money is liked greatly by people from all corners of the Earth. As we know, most all denominations have a lot of it's own fans too. Fans of making money.

So a good thing, this sham. At least for commerce and goods to be available in neighborhoods all over the planet.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Things To Know About Pozsar's Potential 'Repocalypse' At Year-End, Which 'May Precede' QE4

Zoltan Pozsar, US term (money) markets icon, just stunned with a "doomsday" report about upcoming crisis in repo markets, predicting the Fed may lose control of overnight rates by year-end

Zoltan Pozsar, a US term (money) markets icon, just stunned the financial markets with a "doomsday" report about upcoming crisis in repo markets, predicting the Fed may lose control of overnight rates by year-end.

Pozsar, formerly with the NY Fed and the US Treasury, warned that as a result of collapsing systemic liquidity and a drought of "(bank) excess reserves," the market could see a seizure of the FX swap markets, which could send the US Dollar and bond yields soaring and a stock market collapse, as massively levered hedge funds liquidate risk asset holdings. These events could happen by year-end, he said in the report,

seeking alpha

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Q lurking all the time and posting

Let this one sink in a bit
Posting from Multiple Device

Look at the you beside the tripcode

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

So a good thing, this sham. At least for commerce and goods to be available in neighborhoods all over the planet.

It's not necessarily a bad thing, unless its purpose is to enslave humans and keep them from realizing their true potential and power on this planet. What's the real value of a dollar bill? How much is that paper worth that it's printed on?
edit on 14-12-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Creep Thumper

So sorry to hear that you have to endure that kind of health issue. But, you add so much value to these threads, and you need to know that.

Me too CT. Blessings to you and thanks for you service to us all.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Hey, thanks again. You guys are going to have me bawling in a minute here.

CT 🙂

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This Jessica tarlov chick is nuts.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Q lurking all the time and posting

Let this one sink in a bit
Posting from Multiple Device

Look at the you beside the tripcode

Ya the (you) is at the right location

more on here

edit on 14-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Not sure what I'm looking at -so it sinks in...?

Was curious how the f old is that feller anyways?

From

The disturbing history of George Soros that every American should know 11/28/2016 / By D. Samuelson There is more to George Soros than many of us know. For example, Georger Soros is not his real name. He was born in Budapest, Hungary in 1930 to Jewish parents who named him Gyorgy Schwartz. He also has a past that many people might be shocked to learn about. Phil Butler, who writes for Journal-neo.org, describes Gyorgy’s activities in 1944 and 1945: “. . .teenage Gyorgy sold out his fellow Jews to Nazis [and] helped steal and catalogue their property, while Hitler’s denizens shipped nearly a half million Hungarian Jews who were sent to death camps.” Gyorgy’s teenage experiences working with those who mass murdered his own people demonstrates a key Machiavellian characteristic – a narcissistic disregard for others, as long as his desired end is achieved. In the world of Soros, the ends justify the means. After leaving Hungary for England, Soros delved into banking, graduated from the London School of Economics and then moved to America where he gained renown as a currency trader. Soros shorted the British Pound in 1992 to make his first billion. Truthwiki.org reports that Soros literally “broke the bank of England” on that fateful day. Soros has since become one of the thirty richest people in the world. For decades he has used his money to not just break banks, but to break societies and rebuild them as he sees fit. His Open Society Foundation (OSF) operates in 100 nations. They’ve spent more than $13 billion dollars under the guise of developing democracies, improving education, reforming criminal justice, ensuring public health and developing social justice platforms. As reported by Humanevents.com, OSF investments in America include Acorn, Planned Parenthood, Southern Poverty Law Center, National Organization for Women, the Huffington Post and Media Matters, to name a few. Soros also helped jump start Barak Obama’s presidential campaign, he gave millions to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 race and also funds the Center for American Progress – the think tank that Jon Podesta, Clinton’s campaign manager, oversees.

Forgot to wish everyone a beautiful new morning!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Resemblance is uncanny.....

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Talking about two way diodes?
mumbo jumbo
I used to tinker around with earth batteries...too much study for a lazy guy like me.

The gist?
That little thing for your remote on your tv which probably changes colors also may have capability of doubling as a camera lens...?

doesn't bother me none, I figured every cablebox was fitted with a mic since back in the 80's.

NSA data center?
Also exhibits integrity

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Resemblance is uncanny.....

Ah yes the many faces of HRC...

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Qatar behind impeachment

Qatar’s number one goal is to get “The Orange Man”, President Donald J. Trump, removed from office.

How?

Through $624 billion in cash stashed in the Qatar Investment Authority of Canada.

To control the:
White House
Congress
reporters
media

Helluva interesting article.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You guys catch this?

POTUS posted at exactly 13:44 EST

Look to Twitter:

Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us……."

God bless.

It's about the break

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Look at the numbers on the two guys right behind POTUS' right shoulder.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
twitter.com...

Look at the numbers on the two guys right behind POTUS' right shoulder.

He's given two jerseys. One number is hidden.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Guessing they were both #45....what would have been awesome is if they were #46

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Guessing they were both #45....what would have been awesome is if they were #46

Both #45 but each player handed President Trump a folded jersey with only the #5 showing.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here's one for you guys and gals. Rapper Juice WRLD recently passed away due to medical complications most likely resulting from opioid abuse. That's not the kicker though. The kicker is that there's a video of him doing a "ritual" to "sell his soul" and "illuminatti" is mentioned a few times. The video is at night with what appears to be symbols on the ground burning that he is walking towards, and while exclamations of selling soul and illuminati can be heard. The video I saw was short, and appearing to be recorded on Snapchat.

("Hold" music playing whilst I find link)

Aaaand we're back thank you for holding.

Now.. is this something satirical between him and his entourage, or did we get a glimpse or some sh* that really happens?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Three new drops

new topics

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join