It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman Why would someone, a vain woman, use their perp walk as their wallpaper....unless the account was controlled? Ding.

Dark to Light

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I don't think that is a pic of the perp walk. I don't think she was wearing that necklace then and her black blouse had pleats.

This is her existing after filing her lawsuit.

edit on 11-12-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Edward O’Callaghan, the official who worked closely with Rod Rosenstein is stepping down from the DOJ.

Story: www.nytimes.com...

And on Hannity tonight, Lindsay Graham said something about Rod Rosenstein needing to be ready....and then Hannity suddenly cut him off and thanked him for coming.

Remember this post from Q in May 2018? That guy was mentioned. qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: fe402e No.1509322 📁
May 22 2018 16:29:23 (EST)

UNITY NOT DIVISION.
Last post was simply for IDEN_reconf.
www.foxnews.com...📁
Who is missing from the scheduled meeting?
[RR]
Who is Ed O’Callahan?
"Acting"
[Ed]
DECLAS_
Pain.
Enjoy the show.
Q

Q1439

Q1439
edit on 11-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Frankly, considering the extent of the rot and the sheer volume of it, that may be what is necessary to send a message to anyone in the future who thinks what has happened is okay.

These days no one really feels the pain of their bad decisions.

I doubt it would take more than a handful seeing they are about to take the fall untill the finger pointing begins rather than a huge roundup. Then it becomes more of a during the course of the investigation scenario, deals cut, etc, rather than fema camps and gitmo in a sweep.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Frankly, considering the extent of the rot and the sheer volume of it, that may be what is necessary to send a message to anyone in the future who thinks what has happened is okay.

These days no one really feels the pain of their bad decisions.

I doubt it would take more than a handful seeing they are about to take the fall untill the finger pointing begins rather than a huge roundup. Then it becomes more of a during the course of the investigation scenario, deals cut, etc, rather than fema camps and gitmo in a sweep.

Yeah, what a drag. Here I was hoping to go full Neanderthal on their a**es.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

We know who worships the Phoenix & Gold.

1988 cover:

Granted their (Rothschild) prediction has yet to materialize however, it is quite apparent to anyone the least bit awake that the days of the US dollar as the global reserve currency are numbered and likely the case for other major fiat currencies. It is highly likely we will soon have a replacement.

Furthermore, we all know that having a centrally controlled digital currency is their wet dream, as they would be able to trace, control, and even tax every single transaction on the planet and thus install their highly desired beast system.

This article offers an interesting perspective on the matter.

IMF Reveals That Cryptocurrency Is The New World Order End Game

In 1988, The Economist, a globalist publication, “predicted” (or rather, announced) that a global currency system would be launched in the year 2018. It is now clear that crypto and the blockchain are that system. This system would eventually use the IMF’s Special Drawing Rights basket as a kind of bridge to a one world currency, which they referred to as the "Phoenix". Though some people claim that the SDR itself is not a currency, globalists apparently disagree.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Twitter Link

Seen some of this discussed previously on this thread. How deep does this rabbit hole go and how many hands will be found in this cookie jar? Looks like the path to the declass is opening up.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
good timing Kk^^^

Member kwakakev has a good thread going on here on the many faces of JC.

Word is getting out.

edit on 11-12-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: carewemust

Very interesting. Rod is an odd piece to this puzzle.

LG has been on fire of late.

Just before Lindsey gave his warning about Rod Rosenstein, Sean Hannity said, "James Comey, if you're out there, you're gonna wanna pay attention to tomorrow night's show.".

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Are we there yet

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I hope major declassifications occur in the next 7 days, before the final House impeachment vote.

I realize Q said "The Senate was always the target", but I don't want these idiot House Democrats, and Satan-possessed media outlets/people/pundits to get ANY satisfaction.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

"TIME's 2019 Person of the Year: Greta Thunberg"

Meanwhile, the People of Hong Kong and the Yellow Vests go; WTF Time?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I posted that Time shot earlier but you may wanna check out the other 'Time' covers...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.....

SNCTM? Or something similar?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Amazingly, small (but important?) changes were made to I.G. Horowitz's FISA-abuse report today...2 days after it was published.

Apparently, former Attorney General Jeff Sessions set a "Leak Trap" that today's IG Report modifications reveal, according to:

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Amazingly, small (but important?) changes were made to I.G. Horowitz's FISA-abuse report today...2 days after it was published.

Apparently, former Attorney General Jeff Sessions set a "Leak Trap" that today's IG Report modifications reveal, according to:

That is complicated. It surely adds a new wrinkle for us. Long, long complicated stings related to leaking streams. We can't see these, in fact we only really see the disinformation when a leaker does the deed. Crazy.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I believe the source photo of her twit banner was taken July 12, 2018 at Capitol Hill meeting about anti-Trump texts.

WaPo

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

That is complicated. It surely adds a new wrinkle for us. Long, long complicated stings related to leaking streams. We can't see these, in fact we only really see the disinformation when a leaker does the deed. Crazy.

Q said so many times, "You have more than you know" and even that abundance accounts for only 60% of the total of what Q could share, if he/she/they wanted to. Very humbling..

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join