It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If President Trump wants to avoid being impeached by the US House, the doj needs to unload some of this evidence against Democrats that it's sitting on. Some declassifications would be in order, within the next seven days.

This week, Rudy Giuliani is set to reveal some information gathered during his recent visit to Ukraine. Anyone hear more about that?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here, I fixed it. Take your pick.

Mandalorian

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I will add that POTUS needs to go hard on the campaign trail and lock up every state he won in 16 and flip some jaw dropper(s) as well.

Taking back the House is pretty critical based on the Dems behavior.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: MetalThunder Not to mention...
en.wikipedia.org...

Page Analysis

Fixed link.

That's a nifty page view analysis site.

"Simple Mail Transfer Protocol" page had highest number of views for Nov 2019 followed by The Mandalorian.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

I find it distasteful to speculate the gender of a child.

I disagree with the agenda driving the thunburg media phenomena. I want to make that clear.

But this sort of speculation diminishes this thread In My Opinion.

Respectfully,
~meathead

Mike, would like to respectfully respond here
My heart breaks for this kid, she's been pulled out of school, turned into an activist by her 'eccentric stage' parents, believes the World's about to end and is pushing this doom and gloom on our kids, she's being held up as a Hero, cover of "notmuchTIMEleft" magazine as person of the year, seriously ? Yes, her childhood has been stolen from her, and not by anyone in this thread.

So should nothing be said if something seems off about this kid ? Do we just ignore a reasonable observation we make with our own eyes ? I've seen many teenage boys before their growth spurts have a body type like Gretta, have seen very few, even small framed girl's , have no curves at all by 16yrs. old. We're not discussing this in a way or place that should ever reach or harm her, nor is that the intent.

Given everything we've learned, and the total " Alice in Wonderland " voodoo being used against us, is this totally unreasonable to consider ? Heck, one might wonder what gender Gretta considers herself ? Kid's are being told that's a 'choice' these days.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

I find it distasteful to speculate the gender of a child.

I disagree with the agenda driving the thunburg media phenomena. I want to make that clear.

But this sort of speculation diminishes this thread In My Opinion.

Respectfully,
~meathead

Mike, would like to respectfully respond here
My heart breaks for this kid, she's been pulled out of school, turned into an activist by her 'eccentric stage' parents, believes the World's about to end and is pushing this doom and gloom on our kids, she's being held up as a Hero, cover of "notmuchTIMEleft" magazine as person of the year, seriously ? Yes, her childhood has been stolen from her, and not by anyone in this thread.

So should nothing be said if something seems off about this kid ? Do we just ignore a reasonable observation we make with our own eyes ? I've seen many teenage boys before their growth spurts have a body type like Gretta, have seen very few, even small framed girl's , have no curves at all by 16yrs. old. We're not discussing this in a way or place that should ever reach or harm her, nor is that the intent.

Given everything we've learned, and the total " Alice in Wonderland " voodoo being used against us, is this totally unreasonable to consider ? Heck, one might wonder what gender Gretta considers herself ? Kid's are being told that's a 'choice' these days.

Everyone is also forgetting that shes an autistic child. Parents are antifa sympathizers. Shes being spoon fed bull# from her parents because autistic = very impressionable, easily manipulated.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

@lynsey

Qteam just piling on the mathematically impossible now.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: MetalThunder Not to mention...
en.wikipedia.org...

toolswindowsmetafilelabs.org...

Flying Fox - can you explain plz?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If President Trump wants to avoid being impeached by the US House, the doj needs to unload some of this evidence against Democrats that it's sitting on. Some declassifications would be in order, within the next seven days.

This week, Rudy Giuliani is set to reveal some information gathered during his recent visit to Ukraine. Anyone hear more about that?

I'm in the camp that thinks impeachMENT is going to be greatest troll ever by President Trump. What better way to get evidence and witnesses into legal system than a Senate impeachMENT trial. A trial where President Trump will also have rights of discovery and other legal steps that completely expose those who are culpable in the coup attempt.

Constitution is pretty clear on the process so I don't see room to play games such as full house vote but fail to remand to Senate for action - nor is there such thing as "censure" in the clause. Either you have an impeachMENT or you don't. There is no light version nor 1/4, nor 1/2, or even 3/4. It's all or nothing - nothing being a vote to censure or failure to remand - both those be like vote never was taken and no way anyone truthful at all could claim impeachMENT occurred, might as well resort to "nah na nan nah" call like early adolescent children because thats all the meaning that'd have.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Similar looks according to social media. Indonesian President took office on Oct 20, 2014. His Wikipedia page had high number of page views on that day.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Starting to drop all off their hot potato

Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc sold by Warburg Pincus Private Equity: $346.58m-Dec 9

CrowdStrike was co-founded by George Kurtz (CEO),Dmitri Alperovitch (CTO), and Gregg Marston (CFO, retired) in 2011. In 2012, Shawn Henry, a former Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) official who led both the FBI's criminal and cyber divisions, was hired to lead sister company CrowdStrike Services, Inc., which focused on proactive and incident response services. In June 2013, the company launched its first product, CrowdStrike Falcon. The company became known for providing threat intelligence and attribution to nation state actors that are conducting economic espionage and IP theft.

en.wikipedia.org...

(post by FalseFlagIdol removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Next Decade Could Belong To Cryptocurrency As Fiat System Crumbles: Deutsche Bank Research

“The forces that have held the current fiat system together now look fragile and they could unravel in the 2020s, “Deutsche Bank analyst Jim Reid noted in the report.

“If so, that will start to lead to a backlash against fiat money and demand for alternative currencies, such as gold or [cryptocurrency] could soar.”

www.msn.com...[e ditby]edit on 11-12-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

No # the banks don't work?

It's almost like there's no #ing money there

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FalseFlagIdol

you're right, there's no #ing money there

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join