It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
MEET JAYNE ZIRKLE

^^^ That's not Greta. šŸ¤£

Shocking.

"TIME's 2019 Person of the Year: Greta Thunberg"

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Watch the Water

Clip

Why anyone trusts Horowitz is beyond me. He cleared Hillary ffs, and everyone is surprised he said the FBI had no bias? šŸ™„

"Bias" is a meaningless term. There is not such thing as "not bias," even computer programs are bias. If you have a POV, you have a bias. In defense of Horowitz the investigator (which is not him personally) can only ask "are you bias or do you consider your actions bias?" It is not a legal conclusion developed from other POV's.

The bias is the C_A talking point by the way. Watch how all conversations start with "they found no bias..." those are C_A run programs. Bias is irrelevant, actions matter. Durham's criminal case will not deal with nebulous bias, but actions taken - big difference.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Power of youth. Whining is the new action.

Put her actually in charge of something other when whining. Like, oh, say a homeless shelter 24 hrs a day, or building a house, dealing with the terminally ill.

Then again didn't Time put Hitler, Stalin and this...

Why is this important? Regan is facing out of favor - Yuri A is the man in favor.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

This #Spygate scandal is so monstrous,so widespreadā€“touching FBI, DOJ, DOS, DOT, DOD, NSC, CIA, NSCā€“that it can only be attacked by Durham as a criminal conspiracy. It can't be prosecuted piecemeal. Does Durham have the staffing, resources, $? Or does this need special counsel?

12:32 PM Ā· Dec 11, 2019

twitter.com...

Oh yes he does lol

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Just what we need - President Trump rounding up thousands of people at one time and prosecuting them at a hidden location.

I'm not saying it's not necessary, but wow, just think if you heard of that happening in Iran, Russia, China ...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Not just pdf. Man(l)y are available in several different formats. From your link:

6th down is already in kindle format. Project Gutenberg and Archive.org are indeed always worth checking for older titles (copyright run out). Some people will just add a new foreword to those titles and sell it for big bucks on Amazon and other sites.

fadedpage.com too. Their selections trend toward British lit but I always check them for anything I'm looking for.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Person of the Year?

W H U T ?

Try sniveling whiner on for size, chickie.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
link

Q#1912

Untethered

10:21 AM - 9 Dec 2019
16 Aug 2018 - 11:10:00 AM

1912 mirror 12-2019

Q: 12.9.16
Mirror
0: 12.9.19

Again, that account is NOT run by 0-bama. NOT.

This drop to me is indicating that JC gave the Gmail draft coms up - either the accounts or the drafts themselves. This also might hint at the Awan situation, as his value was the draft accounts logs.

Getting tense...

Q reminding, despite enemdia optics, PANIControl.

edit on 11-12-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Frankly, considering the extent of the rot and the sheer volume of it, that may be what is necessary to send a message to anyone in the future who thinks what has happened is okay.

These days no one really feels the pain of their bad decisions.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Dont forget about Huber too! Just because we havent heard from him, doesnt mean that nothing is going on!

Ya that why I keep putting this one up

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I wasn't aware of that fadedpage.com site, thanks!

Given some recent posts here I couldn't help but notice...

Every one has been scanned, run through OCR software, proofed, formatted and assembled extremely carefully, using hundreds of volunteer hours.

Prolly better than DOJ docs. šŸ˜‚

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

The FBI needs to be gutted. Anyone in the ā€œcircle of friendsā€ of the cabal should be bounced.

Also, the various IGs need stronger investigation authority as well as DOJ assistance when they start one of these things.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

www.trunews.com...

NICE TO HAVE A WORLD TO PLAY WITH EH ???

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Is the point that, if one wanted to avoid a person's name being picked up in searches, you would have to use a batch search and (Java?) script to be sure that you had executed a nearer perfect coverage properly?

I'd imagine that many documents would have multiple names that required changing? Manually find/replacing across even 25 documents with 4 names each is likely to result in at least one error...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Frankly, considering the extent of the rot and the sheer volume of it, that may be what is necessary to send a message to anyone in the future who thinks what has happened is okay.

These days no one really feels the pain of their bad decisions.

I will concur that in politics there seldem seems to be consequences for bad actions.

And as the Q shows us, people are starved for it. We're all struggling to pay our bills and every April 15 we send even more money to these idiots, only to see it stolen, squandered, disappear.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Also; Iā€™m eagerly awaiting to find out what NGIā€™s and NGOā€™s had a hand in this plot.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

EMN, I note that a HAMMER is BLUNT and DIRECT!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well at this point it's obvious that we can call this attempted overthrow "Business Plot 2.0"

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

100 stars for you. Right on. šŸ‘

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Creep Thumper

The FBI needs to be gutted. Anyone in the ā€œcircle of friendsā€ of the cabal should be bounced.

Also, the various IGs need stronger investigation authority as well as DOJ assistance when they start one of these things.

And 100 stars for you as well. šŸ‘

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)
Chick-A-Boom
............BOOM
................BOOM
....................BOOM

Judicial Watch: Federal Court Hearing on Awan Brothers, Congressional Democrat IT Scandal

twitter.com...

www.judicialwatch.org... er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press_release
edit on 11-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join