It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trillium

Amazing! Hopefully McCabe was indicted too, with his name spelled wrong. I think that deadline for the DOJ to decide to indict/not indict McCabe, has passed.

What does "Is this what Q was hinting at?" mean?

rn almost look like m

Now search O b a r n a see what you find

why Obama hit return

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This misspelling of names seriously disturbs me. These are technicalities that can jettison a good criminal case.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: carewemust

Amazing! Hopefully McCabe was indicted too, with his name spelled wrong. I think that deadline for the DOJ to decide to indict/not indict McCabe, has passed.

What does "Is this what Q was hinting at?" mean?

Now search O b a r n a see what you find
why Obama hit return

Sorry...you lost me with those two lines.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think I've found out how to view the 40,000ft PICTURE -but need a method to view a Qmap at around 10% in a browser to get the right grid dimensions...

Does anyone know a browser or add-on I can try this with - that will go that small in a zoom?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Firefox will let you shrink a Print Preview down to 10% of original size. I just tried it.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

If you do a Google Search using this as the search syntax: Barack Obarna filetype:pdf , you'll see a couple thousand PDF documents with Obama mis-spelled as Obarna.

edit on 12/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

How about Huma Abeclin / ABECLIN

Where does it end

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thanks. The FOIA-avoidance theory seems to be gaining steam.

So far, the few documents I've looked at that have misspelled Comey (Corney), or Obama (Obarna), don't seem to be anything that one of them (or anyone else) would want to keep hidden.

If there is a commonality between the documents with these misspellings, I'm sure its only a matter of time before someone finds it.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Thanks Care... the print option seems to only shrink what is visible on screen but I need to change the wraparound so that I get a lot more than max 12 posts in a row?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
You'll have to play around with it. Hopefully you won't need to find a new browser. Maybe a Firefox Add-on is available that will assist you. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

In the case of corney comey, almost every time he's mentioned it includes his title. No prosecution would have trouble with proving comey was "corney" here.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well, that is interesting. Seems Q had been hinting on this for nearly 2 years; "Misspellings matter."

So, to dodge FOIA requests is an interesting theory!

ETA: I wonder how deep this goes? Misspellings in POTUS tweets were/are intentional signals for us to search these DOJ docs.?

Obama Admin crooks escaped being interviewed by I.G. Horowitz for his FISA-abuse report.

In his report, Horowitz said Comey was one of a number of former FBI employees who “chose not to request that their security clearances be reinstated for their [inspector general] interviews” and “therefore, we were unable to provide classified information or documents to them during their interviews to develop their testimony, or to assist their recollections of relevant events.”

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND...

“Durham is not limited. He can talk to other agencies. He can compel people to testify,” Barr said.

“One of the problems in the IG’s investigation, is that Comey refused to sign back up for his security clearance and therefore couldn't be questioned about classified matters.

So, someone like Durham can compel his testimony, he can talk to a whole range of people, private parties, foreign governments, and so forth.”
SOURCE: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Go Get'em Mr. Durham!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
FYI: Wed 12/11/2019 - DOJ Michael Horowitz answers questions about his FISA-abuse report, from the Senate Judiciary Committee, headed by Senator Lindsey Graham. Will be streamed live at 10:00am Eastern, on C-SPAN 3.

Link to C-Span Channel 3: www.c-span.org.../justice-department-ig-testifies-fisa-abuse-allegations

C-span Channel 3 Program listing: www.c-span.org...
edit on 12/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It’s Going to be Biblical (new version)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If this were Hillary, a lot of us would puke on our keyboards.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Bill's no eye candy...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Israel heading for unprecedented third election in a year

With a midnight deadline looming on Wednesday, both sides submitted legislation to dissolve parliament and schedule new elections on 2 March. If the bill is not passed by the deadline, new elections will automatically be triggered on 10 March.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Pentagon suspends military training of Saudi students after Pensacola shooting

The decision will have far-reaching impacts, including grounding more than 300 Saudi Arabian military aviation students.

There are about 850 Saudi students currently in US military training programs, according to the Pentagon. 

the grounding included three different military facilities: Naval Air Station Pensacola, Naval Air Station Whiting Field and Naval Air Station Mayport, all in Florida. The US air force said its groundings of Saudi aviation students also applied to additional US bases.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Saudi Aramco shares soar as it becomes world's largest listed company

Saudi Aramco has become the world’s largest listed company, as shares in the state-backed oil producer rose by 10% on its stock market debut in Riyadh.
The company’s market valuation reached $1.88tn in early trading, amid a push from the Saudi Arabian government to reach the $2tn market value coveted by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, known as MbS.

worth more than the next five largest oil companies, ExxonMobil, Total, Royal Dutch Shell, Chevron and BP, combined.

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join