It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I stand corrected It was David Cicilline..I had the names mixed up but, this is the guy

duckduckgo.com...

edit on 10-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: Enderdog
Ender,
I would so love to agree with you on this....
BUT... I believe the fox may be in the hen house.

For the life of me I do not understand why the dems would go forward with this farce of an impeachment (yeah, they are stupid but maybe not so much as that). It is almost like they know something about the Senate that we don't.

I live in SC, Grahams district. I remember how close he and McCain were, how Graham disliked Trump until he was elected.
McCain and Graham were VERY close.
McCain's last words to Graham:
"I love you and I have not been cheated."

I am sure that Graham is probably still sore about how Trump treated McCain while living and after his death. He may just be the fox in the hen house, the dems ace in the hole, so to speak, ike McCain and the Obamacare repeal.

Just some ramblings...
Quad

I think simple political survival is motivating Graham's sudden change of heart. Remember, most of these guys are basically the kind of cartoon villain who would push their cronies off a cliff to save themselves. I really doubt that Graham thinks about McCain much at all these days.

Given the ridiculously weak nature of the charges, you can safely bet there won't be a single Republican vote in favor of the impeachment resolution. In fact, there will likely be several Democrats voting against it, enough that even getting the resolution passed by the House might not be a sure thing.

Given the lack of any real crime, the chance the Senate will remove Trump are within a rounding error of zero. There might be one or two RINOs who vote for it (like Romney), but it won't be anything remotely close to a 2/3 majority. I'm not sure even Romney would dare vote to remove Trump. He'd guarantee he'll be removed in the next primary election -- never even making it to the general election. More than likely there would be a recall vote to remove him early. After all, this is Utah we're talking about, one of the most solidly conservative states in the country.

Also, there are a few democrats from red states (like Alabama and West Virginia) would may well vote in Trump's favor. Again, there is no real crime here, and they'd be endangering their political future if they vote otherwise. Even if Romney and Graham both vote to remove Trump, the charges might still fail to get even a simple majority in the Senate, much less the 2/3 majority required to remove Trump.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We live in a world conditioned by the system of Problem-Reaction-Solution.

In the past the Problem and Solution were created LONG BEFORE the reaction the problem triggered. So the Patriot Act was written long before 911, and the event was used to create a demand for protection = Viola Patriot Act.

Today. The FISA Report. Problem = FISA court is out of control. Solution = Get rid of it. Reaction needed = A report triggers the reaction leading to the solution.

Nunes Calls to Either ‘Shut Down’ or Take Action Against FISA Court

Nunes called to either end the FISA court or for action to be taken against the court because of the abuses found in the IG report.

Qst - get the population to unify
Qnd - divide and conQuer the bad guys using their own system
Qrd - problem reaction solution the bad guys using their own system
Qth - liberation

Trust The Plan. Mirrors.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The Elite of the Elite::

The Kidon is a unit which belongs to the Caesarea department (one of Mossad's eight departments). It is described by Yaakov Katz as "an elite group of expert assassins who operate under the Caesarea branch of the espionage organization. Not much is known about this mysterious unit, details of which are some of the most closely guarded secrets in the Israeli intelligence community." It recruits from "former soldiers from the elite IDF special force units."

This unit has been a part of Israel's policy of assassinations, which according to Ronen Bergman is a policy that Israel has used more than any other country in the West since World War II, stating it has carried out at least 2,700 assassination missions.

Kidon (Hebrew: "bayonet" or "tip of the spear") is the department within Israel's Mossad that is allegedly responsible for the assassination of opponents. Kidon is suspected of being behind a number of successful assassination campaigns.

Wiki | KIDON

In-depth long article: Targeted killings to try to ‘stop history’

Katz with US Secretary of state Mike Pompeo in 2019.

Caesarea named in Hebrew: Keysariya or Qesarya, often simplified to Keisarya, and Qaysaria, is a town in north-central Israel, which inherits its name and much of its territory from the ancient city of Caesarea Maritima.

With a population of 5,170, it is the only Israeli locality managed by a private organization, the Caesarea Development Corporation, and also one of the most populous localities not recognized as a local council.

Aside from much ancient history on Caesarea dating back to Herod the Great; here's the highly interesting part...

Rothschild Caesarea Foundation and Development Corporation
After the establishment of the State of Israel, the Rothschild family agreed to transfer most of its land holdings to the new state. A different arrangement was reached for the 35,000 dunams of land the family owned in and around modern Caesarea: after turning over the land to the state, it was leased back (for a period of 200 years) to a new charitable foundation. In his will, Edmond James de Rothschild stipulated that this foundation would further education, arts and culture, and welfare in Israel. The Caesarea Edmond Benjamin de Rothschild Foundation was formed and run based on the funds generated by the sale of Caesarea land which the Foundation is responsible for maintaining. The Foundation is owned half by the Rothschild family, and half by the State of Israel.

The Rothschild Caesarea Foundation established the Caesarea Edmond Benjamin de Rothschild Development Corporation Ltd. in 1952 to act as its operations arm. The company transfers all profits from the development of Caesarea to the Foundation

Today, the Chairman of the Rothschild Caesarea Foundation and the CDC is Baron Benjamin de Rothschild, the great-grandson of Baron Edmond de Rothschild.

Caesarea

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yep...that's him. He was gesturing with his arm up so it could be easily seen during the impeachment hearing. He retweeted a video of it 22 hours ago.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Jersey City scanner: "The U-Haul is hot." Shooters reportedly arrived in U-Haul. I'm not sure what "hot" means, perhaps means there are explosives inside?

Live: www.youtube.com...

ETA: Shooting is happening at
223 Martin Luther King Dr
Jersey City, NJ
edit on 10-12-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Listening to the scanner as well, I thought I heard someone was on the roof at one point..probably police snipers.

Here's a local feed

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

lol...I debated whether to post that myself or not, but, ugh...the Dem insanity was too much and I decided not to.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You'll get more details from Steve @ www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dude's running a command center there...thanks for the link

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

twitter.com...

Can you tell if that bullet bracelet is the orange one?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Looks orange to me

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just noting: Watching Andrew Napolitano on Fox. Looks like he has a black eye on his left eye.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Any forces anons want to take a go at a read on this US Marines tweet?

I see at least 4 Q relevant words:
SMOKE (and mirrors)
RED beach
#STEELknight
#steelKNIGHT

Smoke check

Marines with 1st Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment, @1st_Marine_Div
, participate in an amphibious landing and assault through a combat town on Red Beach during #SteelKnight 20 at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, California,
12:00 AM · Dec 10, 2019

1) Timestamp = 12:00 = High Noon, in ZULU/military time it's 5:00

Q500:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.20735 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:18:45 (EST)
DEFCON 1
4-10-20
FIRE & FURY
(9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.
(34) commands LIVE.
CODES command ACTION.
[non-nuclear].
[1] OWL [1]
Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Dec 10th.

Q1200:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 No.1116309 📁
Apr 20 2018 12:47:29 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 10fbb7 No.1116269 📁
Apr 20 2018 12:44:41 (EST)
>>1116248
Bait.
Anonymous ID: 9237d9 No.1116276 📁
Apr 20 2018 12:45:09 (EST)
>>1116248
Amazing. They are literally opening the door for you to drop all the information as evidence in a court of law.
WWG1WGA

>>1116269
They fall for it every single time.
>>1116276
How do you ‘legally’ …….
Q

Timestamp encodes Dec 11th, tomorrow.
edit on 10-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
AG Barr interview (skip to ~14:00)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Just received a briefing on the horrific shootout that took place in Jersey City, NJ. Our thoughts & prayers are w/ the victims & their families during this very difficult & tragic time. We will continue to monitor the situation as we assist local & state officials on the ground.
4:41 PM - 10 Dec 2019
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I believe I found "IT"

D5

Crazy times, crazy group as I believe the majority will agree ... DIG this ..
the D5 Group of advanced digital Nations - wired
02-07-18

*They’re South Korea, Estonia, Israel, New Zealand and the UK, which is a pretty weird combo. One wonders what “best practices” these “advanced” guys will get around to sharing that other, dumber guys don’t already have....

Table of Contents

D5 Charter
D5 Charter

1. The Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs (MOGAHA) of the Government of the Republic of Korea, the Cabinet Office of Her Majesty’s Government, the Government of the Republic of Estonia, the Department of Internal Affairs of the Government of New Zealand and The Prime Ministers’ Office of the Government of Israel, hereinafter individually referred to as “the Participant” and collectively as “the Participants” have reached the following understanding:.....

Plenty at link of their understanding ....

Eta we're dealing with a monster
]
"IT" where's Awan

Godspeed
edit on 12102019 by MetalThunder because: 636687

edit on 12102019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'll see you and raise you a British PM...

We need a POTUS version singing this to deep state:

"I'll take you down, I'll take you down! So...JUMP for my Love!"
edit on 10-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In the famous words of Matthew McConaughey,

" Alright, alright, alright "
Pm launched btw
NO reply required

edit on 12102019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join