It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Corn ready for harvest, comey in a field of it, corn pop, corney, bullet bracelets. An IG potential get outa jail free card probably wasn't high on his Christmas list in terms of longevity.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Reminds me of this.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

These dynasty families in American politics are un-American. Tiresome, and a symptom of the rot.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I don't know. After three years, I think we need another meme.

It should be one of those popup Windows things that says "Q Justice loading . . ." and then it just stalls.

Too sarcastic?

Actually I had meant to bring this up but then I got distracted by "Green Castle, Red Castle, Frank Castle". Q's last pic of the punisher logo has a little loading bar at the bottom!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Chile military plane missing with 38 on way to Antarctica

Chile's air force lost radio contact with a transport plane carrying 38 people on a flight Monday evening to the country's base in Antarctica, and authorities indicated several hours later that they were not optimistic about the aircraft's fate.

abc news

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I kept meaning to present this thought but have been easily distracted lately with the Oh look a butterfly syndrome!

This is in relation to the [D1] - [D6], but mostly the [D5]

I seem to recall when D5 made its first appearance I think the general consensus then was that it was related to an Avalanche. Snowballing downhill, what have you.

Now Q points out the other day the D1-D6. Was the D5 pivotal? That the avalanche has begun? Things do appear to be speeding up now. Not to mention the D5 this round took place in Pearl Harbor. That is a pretty historic starting point, ending point? A lot of things came about in this country from WW2. Im sure I dont have to name or lay them out for you.

Just spitballing I guess, but it has been nagging at me. Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Might be worth searching if 5 Destroyers were sunk at Pearl Harbour?... D5?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Corney. That’s how I will spell the former FBI Director’s name from here on out.

He had better be Durham’s key cooperating witness or he’s going to flame out like that idiot on the scooter in front of the White House.

Also, if I’m a criminal defense attorney and the US Attorney General (2.0) and his hand picked assassin US Attorney Special Counsel have my client in their crosshairs; do I let them tweet away and trying to poke the bear?

Q1. Who did we NOT hear from after IG Report released?

Q2. What in that IG Report required extension after extension to be released? If not evidence or content... must be “timing”.

Q3. Was the IG Report held up and the official release date controlled by IG...or AG?

Q4. Will Senate Repubs ask the important questions to the IG? Will Horowitz come off like Mueller and not even know what’s in his own report?

As we move into 2020 I’m fully expecting the following as we head toward November.

1) the Dems will elevate our understanding of “insane” as impeachment dies quickly in Senate.

2) I’m also not going to be surprised if Nancy privately tells some House Dems to vote against the articles. She knows and has known this is a trap to open closed doors to Ukraine if it gets to Senate.

3) the DOJ/POTUS have an October Surprise all plated up. Timing is everything.

4) False Flags are the Dems last tool in the bag. How many and how grand in scheme are the only questions.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

I thought Putin invaded Ukraine...and thousands have died. They look like friends at that table.

They did invade and I have friends who are from there who have been very upset with Russia as we all should be over Crimea. But the Ukraine's last administration which can be found as the responsible party isn't at the table and peace sounds like a good plan on paper at least.

edit on 10-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
That hadnt even occurred to me. That should be easy enough to find the answer to, off I go, Ill be back!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: onehuman

Generation Queer? really … Does that mean I'm Generation "S". I swear to "F'n" god I'm going to petition Washington State to allow "Ultra-Male" to be listed as a selectable gender on my Drivers License.

I caution you on this.

People there will expect you to become a street judge like you are some kind of super hero.

Why you might ask?

Because they don't have any one to stop the mean bully types and will insist you "step in" and stop it since you are the only "Ultra Male" they will likely know.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

FRESH FISH! Nasty Nate, with his naughty jungle of love. I'M A MAN! NOT A FISH!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I'm not sure I'm following you here. It only takes 1 to remove him. I think Clinton had 3 on him, maybe 2 not sure. Each article is for a separate "crime".

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I'm not sure I'm following you here. It only takes 1 to remove him. I think Clinton had 3 on him, maybe 2 not sure. Each article is for a separate "crime".

My point is the Dems have a fake Impeachment with no evidence. Acting as if POTUS was caught running drugs and whores out of Central America and they only run with two articles. If you’re faking it, know it’s going to die in Senate, why not load up with 5 to 7? Force the Senate and POTUS to spend more time and effort defending?

Again, I’m half expecting Nancy to green light (in private) enough Dems to vote against so this doesn’t shift to Republican led Senate where they control the process.

Meh, after 3 years and $30m on Mueller I just thought the Dems would “go big” with the articles.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Ran across Something you may find of interest

EYES ON
5 X 5

Speak Like A Spook: Spy Languages Anyone Can Learn

Tap Code
Somewhat similar to Morse code is the tap code used by prisoners of war during Vietnam.

The code is based on a 5×5 grid of letters that covers almost every letter in the alphabet (except for K which is represented by C)........
If you decide to bug in after SHTF, the tap code could be a useful way to make sure no one opens the door to members outside of your own group.

You may find the Below informational

ETA - Ever Notice erattic blinking by some politicians ?
Blinkers

edit on 12102019 by MetalThunder because: 636687

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
“You have to look at the 17 instances of misconduct cited in the Report, they are very bad. The FISA Court was clearly taken for a ride on this, a failure of the FBI up and fown the chain of command. It’s about as strong a medicine as I’ve seen in a report of this kind...

....in a very long time. The FBI has had some dark day in its past, but nothing like this. This was VERY SERIOUS MISCONDUCT ON THE PART OF THE FBI.” @brithume @BretBaier Are you listening Comey, McCabe, lovers Lisa & Peter, the beautiful Ohr family, Brennan, Clapper & many more?

4:02 AM - 10 Dec 2019

twitter.com...

[f]own? -- Are we going back to Q 14 here?

snippet*

Military Intelligence & State Secrets
Anonymous
31 Oct 2017 - 11:00:15 PM

SCI[F]
Military Intelligence.
What is 'State Secrets' and how upheld in the SC?
What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?
What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
Why is this relevant?
What was Flynn's background?
Why is this relevant?

qmap.pub...

edit on 10-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

edit on 10-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

A lot of excitable Chatty Cathy's and Keith's replying to that Tweet.

"lovers Lisa & Peter" ... LOL

Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I know.. fown turns up a couple interesting definitions in the Urban Dictionary..

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
DECODES of POTUS 2nd tweet of today has TYPOs:
Part 1 at 07:02:28

“You have to look at the 17 instances of misconduct cited in the Report, they are very bad. The FISA Court was clearly taken for a ride on this, a failure of the FBI up and fown the chain of command. It’s about as strong a medicine as I’ve seen in a report of this kind...

Part 2 at 07:02:28

....in a very long time. The FBI has had some dark day in its past, but nothing like this. This was VERY SERIOUS MISCONDUCT ON THE PART OF THE FBI.” @brithume
@BretBaier
Are you listening Comey, McCabe, lovers Lisa & Peter, the beautiful Ohr family, Brennan, Clapper & many more?

This tweet has many significant decodes!

1) Ellipses method gives Q34 Q Clearance Patriot My fellow Americans...

2) Timestamp of 07:02:28 gives:
a) Q702:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: bae75f No.321555 📁
Feb 9 2018 22:49:23 (EST)
FC8DF5A5-6BB2-4A87-90BF-B4….png
⬇(cockpit picture of plane about to TAKE OFF)
_yes
CONF
Bravo-TK_964389&66
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 12th and Friday 13th!
964389&66 = IF DC HI & FF

b) Q228:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150869010 📁
Nov 25 2017 13:20:08 (EST)
USA_leadership change
SA_leadership change
GER_leadership change?
PAK_leadership change?
40,000ft.
(8, 7, 6, 5......).

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 11th - Horowitz testimony?
Plane takes off to 40,000ft in 4 days = Fri 13th?

3) Timestamp IntraDelta gives Q526:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.14 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:51:16 (EST)
en.wikipedia.org...📁
Mezvinsky was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and grew up attending a Conservative Jewish synagogue.[2] His parents are both former Democratic members of the U.S. House of Representatives. His father is Edward Mezvinsky (b. 1937), who embezzled more than $10 million from people via both a Ponzi scheme and the advance-fee scams, and was found guilty of fraud in 2001.[3][4][5] His mother is Marjorie Margolies (b. 1942), who was a TV reporter and represented Pennsylvania's 13th District from 1993 to 1995. They declared bankruptcy shortly before Mezvinsky's conviction, and divorced.[6]
FOLLOW HIM AND FAMILY DOWN THE HOLE TO FIND MORE TRUTH.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec Friday 13th!
Chan Post number = 14 = day after 13th.

4) TYPOS:
Part 1... FOWN should be DOWN gives F to D - (Dianne Feinstein?)
Part 2... DAY should be DAYS gives S
Total gives DS (deepstate) or FDS (=?)

5) Ampersand method gives CLAPPER & MANY -A = CLAPPERMNY = 123
Q123 Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

6) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Part 1 base = YRTFISACFBIII = Q136 Rothschild owned banks: Cayman to Iran,
Timestamp encodes Dec 12th and Dec 13th!
b) Part 1 RemoveDupes = YRTSACB = Q88 Ten Days. Darkness,
Chan post number encodes Friday Dec 13th!
c) Part 1 base+numbers = 136+1+7 = Q144 40,000ft. v. necessary to understand [US]/SA/global events.
Timestamp encodes Dec 10th (tweet date) and Dec 14th.
d) Part 1 RemoveDupes+nums = 88+1+7 = Q96 Your President needs your help
Timestamp encodes Dec 14th.

e) Part 2 base = TFBITVERYSERIOUSMISCONDUCTONTHEPARTOFTHEFBIBBACMCLPOBC = Q614 This video will get Donald Trump elected
Timestamp encodes tweet date of Dec 10th.

f) Part 2 RemoveDupes = VYDL = Q63:

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147681912 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:21:32 (EST)
To those watching (you know who you are):
You have a choice to make.
You can stand up and do what you know to be right.
Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions.
Make no mistake, you are on the losing side.
The choice is yours.
If you decide to take down /pol/ and the net we will be ready.

4920-a 293883 zAj-1 0020192
Alice & Wonderland.

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Dec 10th.

g) Whole base = YRTFISACFBIIITFBITVERYSERIOUSMISCONDUCTONTHEPARTOFTHEFBIBBACMCLPOBC = Q750 Big Pharma Message received - Response forthcoming
Timestamp encodes Friday Dec 13th.

h) Whole RemoveDupes = RTSACBVDL = Q101:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148148004 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:08:10 (EST)

>>148147343
Graphic confirmed.
Q

jD79-x10ABy-89zBT
08:00
12:00
11_6_TP_Pub
PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf
02:00 Z

Chan post number encodes Friday Dec 13th!

i) Whole base+nums = 750+1+7 = Q758 SEPT 7, 1776
Timestamp encodes Dec 11th, twice.

j) Whole RemoveDupes+nums = 101+1+7 = Q109 St Michael defend us. Amen brother
Chan post number encodes Dec 12th & 14th
edit on 10-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join