It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I don't know. After three years, I think we need another meme.

It should be one of those popup Windows things that says "Q Justice loading . . ." and then it just stalls.

Too sarcastic?

No, lol. Sometimes it feels like a BSOD but in our conditioned 24 hr news cycle it’s a challenge to maintain perspective and patience.

PSM, well said.

It often does feel like Anons want political Armageddon just to shut the emedia up, rather then cultivate the new reality like one might a new crop of fruit trees.

The best vengeance is living life well. Under DJT (and so many others now) we are all living better, which really, really, really po's the Controllers more then any of their gang going to jail.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

COME GET SOME!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

dems fightin words son...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That Augustine fellow is kicking up a tweet storm. Refers to JB as the Agency's Manchurian Candidate.

Searching his name pulls up a C!A file titled, Jail for Naming CIA Agents? [PDF] from 1978. Scanned image copy so can't search the file.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

clip

Great clip. Listen to what he says he "knows" and what he wants to "see." Me thinks some or all of the report was a trap too.

Remember Nunes said there were alternate versions of the report sent to each who was given a chance to alter their testimony.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Awesome video!

Here's a good one I like.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am mentally and physically drained today between a sham impeachment and IG FISA with MSM soft peddling of info plus trying to keep up with truth.

You guys who are handling it all and keep going are awesome.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That Augustine fellow is kicking up a tweet storm. Refers to JB as the Agency's Manchurian Candidate.

Searching his name pulls up a C!A file titled, Jail for Naming CIA Agents? [PDF] from 1978. Scanned image copy so can't search the file.

That's like a huge doc dump. Why do they all have "approved for release" by the CIA? Did they block those from being printed or took them out of circulation immediately? Then release them in 2001?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh yeah (oh yeah)
Mmm

It's a matter of time
Before justice will come
It's a matter of time, yeah
Before all walls will be done
It's a matter of time
Before wrongs will be righted
It's a matter of time, yeah
Before all people will be united

Let's not waiting no longer, yeah
'Cause the struggle's oh so hard
Oh, together we got stronger
It's a matter of time
It's a matter of time

Oh yeah (oh yeah)
Oh yeah (oh yeah)
Oh yeah (oh yeah)
Oh yeah (oh yeah)
Ah ha (oh yeah)
Oh yeah (oh yeah), yeah

It's a matter of time
This is a song about peace
Just a little bit of time
Until freedom will mean free
I don't mean about one side beatin' the other side
I mean no more sides
I'm talking about unity for all people
Whoa just a matter of time

I can't wait too much longer
My frustration's near its end
I can't hate 'cause I'm stronger
It's a matter of time
It's a matter of time

Oh yeah (oh yeah)
Oh yeah (oh yeah)
Oh yeah (oh yeah)
Oh yeah (oh yeah)
Oh yeah (oh yeah)
Oh yeah (oh yeah)
Oh

Mmm hmm (yeah)
Soon we'll have a piece of mind
In a matter of time
I can't wait too much longer
Will this world ever get better? (yeah)

Mmm hmm
Just a matter of time, yeah

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I am right beside you, we are at the final mile.
Push on and have faith, after all what else is there.
We got this, Barr and Durham are just ahead.

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I am mentally and physically drained today between a sham impeachment and IG FISA with MSM soft peddling of info plus trying to keep up with truth.

You guys who are handling it all and keep going are awesome.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Check out the Soldier at 3:40....he's like uh... sir.. I don't think this was a good idea...He got tossed out that plane like little Ralphie got kicked down the slide by Santa...HO - HO - HO

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
dunno if anybody noticed but exNSA20371 is AWOL since NOV 22

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Love it!

To think 3+ years ago some Americans believed NK was willing to go to War with US...Clowns OUT!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

11-22...?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree that living well is the best way to stay balanced, but sometimes it is not enough.

'Justice' is an archetype with a sword in one hand and a scale in the other. It is part of existence and sometimes it comes face to face with a person or even a nation.

It does not mean taking revenge. Real justice is an accounting, a reckoning when the misdeeds have been so egregious that the very stability of our foundation requires it be addressed. This time Lady Justice is calling out and will be heard.

Healing requires it.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree that living well is the best way to stay balanced, but sometimes it is not enough.

'Justice' is an archetype with a sword in one hand and a scale in the other. It is part of existence and sometimes it comes face to face with a person or even a nation.

It does not mean taking revenge. Real justice is an accounting, a reckoning when the misdeeds have been so egregious that the very stability of our foundation requires it be addressed. This time Lady Justice is calling out and will be heard.

Healing requires it.

Sort of QOS. Justice on an individual case by case - maybe as it depends on the individuals inner truth. On the collective scale things get too nebulous for me. I take no pleasure in seeing say, "R Kelly" go to jail for being a horrific POS. I'd truly feel strange were I to invade that event to make it part of me.

So much of what we have uncovered here at Qcentral was not known to us. While we might have gleaned pieces, the depth of say Flynn was never going to be know without Q so the "connection" is not personal not is it collective in nature.

For many who are/have felt Flynn's trauma in say another incarnation it can be somewhat traumatizing and possibly releasing - but again on a case by case basis. It will be very interesting to see what Flynn's court vindication has folks feeling, not what they claim to feel, but what they feel when the sit with themselves.

Eventually the goal is to transcend the need for anything but balance and to see that many folks carry the weight of creating balance not by being the victim but by playing the often unforgivable part of the victimizer.

We all play all parts - that is a Truth.

That said, Clone-bots get nothing from me on the my evolved scale - woodchipper for them all.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
EMN,

Have you tried searching any of the other big names in the report?

I ask because it occurs to me that everyone who thinks they, or their boss/friend is in the report would download and search right way for a name and not read it.

As such, searching Comey and getting Corney would be traumatizing if it leads one to believe JC sold them all out.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
dunno if anybody noticed but exNSA20371 is AWOL since NOV 22

So any theories ? We chased him off, something bad happened to him ? I hope he's OK and enjoying the Holidays with family and friends somewhere.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm not happy that these reports sound like they've let people like Page off the hook for the severest crime short of assassination - treason.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Praying Medic has a rather interesting OIG proof...

Clip

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join