It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Horowitz is the mechanic inspecting the vehicle for irregularities. Durham is investigating whether the car manufacturer built in defects to make it not last long.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Searching on "OIG" at qmap.pub... yields 19 drops.

I particularily like this one...

FISA report: DOJ watchdog releases findings on Russia probe surveillance

The IG probe identified at least 17 "significant" errors in the Page applications and said they would launch a new audit into the FISA process.

OIG report is 476 pages. 476 reduced = 17.

Lawyers will probably explain it away as wrist slaps unless Durham produces real justice.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just enough for both sides to claim victory, which is about what I expected. Ho hummm

I have never gotten myself overly excited that crooks will be held to account. Not in our political ruling class anyway.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Odd hilarious article from B.I. Salt & pepper comms? Salt rotation of 8kun board?

"Trump's salt and pepper shakers tower over everyone else's. Obama, Bush, and Clinton used the same size shakers as their guests."

Business Insider

Lots of salt & pepper pics, 21 at the article link.😂

Here's another...

Trump Requires Salt and Pepper Shakers That Are Bigger Than Everyone Else’s

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Odd hilarious article from B.I. Salt & pepper comms? Salt rotation of 8kun board?

"Trump's salt and pepper shakers tower over everyone else's. Obama, Bush, and Clinton used the same size shakers as their guests."

Business Insider

Lots of salt & pepper pics, 21 at the article link.😂

Here's another...

Trump Requires Salt and Pepper Shakers That Are Bigger Than Everyone Else’s

Salt and pepper gate was debunked pretty well by a twit. Since DJT is on poison watch non stop, making the shakers different helps remove easy swap out.

Or. Who gives a S@#%%??????

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

GODFATHER III DECIPHERED?

Look at the FIRST 3 LINES AT THE TOP OF PAGE 3 of Rudy Guiliani's letter in conservativetreehouse.com link:

third imitation of Kay Corleone ("don't ever ask me about my family's business") such an absurd excuse becomes clear evidence of his guilty acquiescence in his family becoming millionaires by selling his office.

Time to re_read all Q posts with GODFATHER III stringers and look for where family members have gained?

ETA - This has got a "Notable AF" on /qresearch...

edit on 9-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ah, ok. Rather ridiculous they brought this back up again. Guess they're running low on ammo.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

How about a nice game of chess?

edit on 9-12-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So, Family [Y] or [y] members?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Nice! Well played! 😂😎

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
"Trust Wray" ?

www.fbi.gov...

Nope!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, for now, I wouldn't limit to [Y] or [y] links... just look into the family relevance of anyone named in a Q post with GODFATHER III in.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
President Trump speaking live now. He says the oig report is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump speaking live now. He says the oig report is just the tip of the iceberg.

Read the statement from attorney general Barr.

www.justice.gov...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Ah, ok. Rather ridiculous they brought this back up again. Guess they're running low on ammo.

That original piece had like 50 photos! Imagine the amount of effort it took to do that? Mind numbing...

What point are we at?

What is pretty remarkable is that there is very little if any "debunking" of any of the DJT wins - unless you count Krugman's stupidity. Yet, gorrilla channel, diet coke, salt&pepper, cheater, racist, cheats at golf etc. attacks are endless.

This is clearly C_A Alice in Wonderland stuff.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Oh my. Barr & Durham double teamed the IG “procedural investigation” Report and literally rendered it meaningless. Ouch.

B&D are clearly balls deep in the Russia Hoax. The IG couldn’t leave his building to conduct his administrative investigation. B&D have taken this criminal investigation global.

Wow, the Storm is coming.

If B&D were going to “mail it in” on this they would have embraced and co-signed the IG report. Complete opposite.

No way B&D are this far into their efforts and no crimes uncovered. This IS the bombshell of the day. The longer B&D hold off on taking action, to me, demonstrates an ever expanding conspiracy that is growing in depth/width has been discovered.

Wow.
edit on 9-12-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Read the statement from attorney general Barr.

www.justice.gov...

The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken.

In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source. The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory.

While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process.

He seems to be blurring the line of what he knows based on the Criminal Investigation and what is in this public report.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ok, this is an odd Easter egg Qoincidence. On searching the OIG report PDF file on "Comey" there is NOT one single mention. However, searching on "Corney" produces 149 instances which the text does read as "Comey."

Q2943 shows "Corney"
partial:

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

IDK, maybe the Gov't has sub-standard OCR scanners.
Reminds me of all the "harvest" and "corn" tweets by Q, Nunes, Grassley, et al.

Aside from redactions what else may be hidden within those 476 pages that may provide clues/answers to some of the Q drops.?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Cranky, update on DJT tweet numbers yesterday...

One tweet was deleted during the day - this one at 05:59:44:

RT @DanScavino: CONGRATS Bryce Mitchell (@ThugnastyMMA)! #UFCDC #UFCWashington cc: @realDonaldTrump WAIT FOR IT..... t.co...

So firstly, the count at end of day = 100 messages made up of 104 tweets.

I think you pointed out the tweets around midnight ending also in 44 seconds? This was followed by a 3rd! The deleted tweet also has 44 seconds! So:

1) 05:59:44 PM - deleted during the day on 8th,

2) First 3 tweets of 9th:
10:11:44 AM
12:07:44 AM
12:05:44 AM

3) Tweet DELTAs between one on 8th and three on 9th:
06:16+10:11 = 16:27
06:16+12:07 = 18:23
06:16+12:05 = 18:21

4) These deltas give the following Q posts:
Q1821:

Q !A6yxsPKia. No.120 📁
Aug 6 2018 13:49:39 (EST)
Important to understand prior to next.
intelligence.house.gov...📁
intelligence.house.gov...📁
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes date of 3 tweets - Dec 9th!

Q1823:

Q !A6yxsPKia. No.122 📁
Aug 6 2018 18:39:46 (EST)
The BILL that opened the door for TWITTER, FB, GOOG, etc. to CENSOR & CONTROL.
www.congress.gov...📁
Think Russian bots.
Think Foreign propaganda.
The more you know.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes date of 3 tweets - Dec 9th!

Q1627:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 99e3dc No.1945747 📁
Jun 28 2018 16:51:18 (EST)

Anonymous ID: d18c6b No.1945594 📁
Jun 28 2018 16:43:48 (EST)
Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 4.42.59 PM.png
⬇(reuters blames POTUS for shooting on Maryland newspaper office)
#ing hell…

>>1945594
Low IQ Maxine should be blamed!
They know exactly what they are doing.
Q

Maxine Walters to blame for Maryland shooting?
edit on 9-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join