It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

ever[y]thing

smo[c]king gun

We had the red castle sign.
I figured we needed to find the green castle
could this be the 55 [y]?

Though [c] and [y] have been connected to James [c]ome[y]. Has JC been activated?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Dark volcanic plume on White island = another meaning for:

Dark to Light?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wow, first I saw of that interview with Maria Bartaroma.
If/when the impeachment goes to the senate then I was hoping/expecting a full fledged trial where the Democrats would be called to testify and be totally exposed. Now it looks Like Lindsey wants it all to go away and dealt with behind close doors...that was my take. Not cool Lindsey, his chumming up to Trump may have had a personal angle, not because he finally agreed with what Trump is doing...doesn't look good, eyes are on Lindsey now. Smells rotten, looks like Lindsey may have some exposure. If this is the first sign of what is to come it will be very disappointing, maybe Lindsey will be the one to flip. I wouldn't mind giving a couple people a deal that keeps them out of jail and out of court. Maybe Lindsey needs a sit down with Barr and John Durham.

I have not heard Trump react to what Lindsey said in the interview yet, I will be looking for that.
Thanks for sharing that, not a good sign in my opinion.

originally posted by: liveandlearn
CTH has given some context to Lindsey Graham's decision to not bring witnesses against Ukraine to testify

Senators from both parties participated in the influence process and part of those influence priorities was exploiting the financial opportunities within Ukraine while simultaneously protecting Joe Biden and his family. This is where Senator John McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham were working with Marie Yovanovitch.

[...]

I have no idea how this post turned out with everything encompassed in black. Maybe a dire meaning. Leave it to others to interpret if needed.

Would like everyone to go to the source aboved for more info including Mitch McConnell could play a role and how the vote rolls out.

I believe this is a template for how all western governments operate

WELCOME to ATS Q thread Sussy. Please continue to post

edit on 8-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: spelling

edit on Sun Dec 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
There's a certain philosophical maxim embedded within ancient tales, stories and poems, whereby; in doing justice, you become unjust yourself. It's related to the Noble Lie, which is a case where the (public)greater good is served by a lie.

A decent justification in a perfect world, the weakness in this thinking is when the "justice" and "good" is served by a lie that only benefits the people supposedly doing the justice.

(post by FlyingFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

edit on Mon Dec 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry....

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow Yes, as well as the tactical advantage of denying comms to the target objectives, which I pointed out in the Ranger's Tweet 2 days ago... twitter.com...

It just seemed weird for the jammers to appear in 2 DoD Tweets, with my comment inbetween them.

Anyway, how about some stocking stuffers...
jammers.store/cigarette-pack-cell-phone-signal-jammer-blocker-p-130.html
jammers.store...
jammers.store/in-car-use-gps-l1-l2-signal-jammer-blocker-p-284.html
jammers.store...

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Yeah Fring, hard to know who to trust and actually what the heck is going on here. At the moment, there are few people I trust.

The swamp is about money.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yea, I remember that tweet. I guess you're tracking well, on point! More raids coming.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
POTUS tweet DECODE from yesterday:

Less than 48 hours before start of the Impeachment Hearing Hoax, on Monday, the No Due Process, Do Nothing Democrats are, believe it or not, changing the Impeachment Guidelines because the facts are not on their side. When you can’t win the game, change the rules!

10:29 AM Β· Dec 8, 2019

1) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = LIHHMNDPDNDIGW = Q145:
Jewish gematria Equivalent = december xvi

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: l/hYVcRn No.149151705 πŸ“
Nov 12 2017 16:24:44 (EST)
::::WARNING::::
This is not a game!
DIRECT ATTACK TODAY BY NYT/CLOWNS IN AMERICA:
www.nytimes.com...πŸ“
Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences do you need before you believe?
This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world.
Pray.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes tweet date of Dec 8th!

b) RemoveDupes = LMPGW = Q71 Follow Huma - long post

2) Tweet timestamp gives:
a) Q1029:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 19b49c No.913746 πŸ“
Apr 5 2018 22:35:21 (EST)
Thank you for your prayers.
Forced reaction.
One of many vehicles.
Intercepts.
Night [2]
Birds.
Fast movers.
Force projection.
April Showers.
Q

Bolded timestamp gives tweet date of Dec 8th
Bolded Chan ID gives Fri 13th Dec!

b) ZULU time gives Q1529:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 9fc2c1 No.1785388 πŸ“
Jun 17 2018 11:39:03 (EST)
mobile.twitter.com...πŸ“
Q

Bolded timestamp gives tweet date of Dec 8th!
The tweet in post is now unavailable and the account suspended 3 times!

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Now it looks Like Lindsey wants it all to go away and dealt with behind close doors...that was my take.

Disinformation is necessary.

Having the House believe this will just be swept under the table will embolden them. Then, using the powers of the Senate, they will not feel the steel trap until it has sprung around their pencil necks and remember how old they and their necks are.

Why is it sprung instead of springed.

P

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

CTH has given some context to Lindsey Graham's decision to not bring witnesses against Ukraine to testify

Excellent article. There's your hard-earned tax dollars at work, my friends. No wonder Dems (and some R's) have conniption fits when a candidate says, "lower your taxes".

How in the world is a president to navigate through this thick, nasty, murky swamp.

Q15

The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin).

I bet I can tell you who the other 30% are. They're the ones fighting like hell right now for us and the POTUS.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Senator Lindsey Graham met (at least) twice with Attorney General Barr over the past month.

IMO, Graham doesn't want to "spook" the mentally sensible House Democrats. They might vote against impeachment, if they felt the Senate Trial would expose the Bidens, Adam Schiff, and possibly other Dim leaders.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
DJT TWEET STORM

Qmap says per December 8th...

#10835-#10932

97 tweets? (as of this post, 7 minutes to go...)

A lot are interviews with swamp. What has irked me since the inception of teeeveee is this. Clone-bot asks a question. Clone-bot two ignores question and answers with talking point. Clone-bot one moves on without demanding an answer and the NPC watching nod in hypnotized unison.

Honestly how can people look/listen to this???????

Cranky Rant over.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

POTUS retweeted this Dan Scavino tweet. Listen to the music behind it. There is definitely something in the air.

twitter.com...

Imagine Dragons.

edit on 8-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky,from Trumptwiiterarchive.com, now that we are past midnight, I make it 105 "technical" tweets... but 4 are 2-parters making 101 tweet "messages".

Q105:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148154941 πŸ“
Nov 5 2017 19:54:47 (EST)
Please pray.
Operators are in harms way.
High risk.
High value targets.
Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic.
More to follow.
Q

Q101:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148148004 πŸ“
Nov 5 2017 19:08:10 (EST)

>>148147343
Graphic confirmed.
Q

jD79-x10ABy-89zBT
08:00
12:00
11_6_TP_Pub
PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf
02:00 Z

Chan post number encodes Friday 13th!

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

edit on 8-12-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

As usual, you are so on point QOS.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Feel best to do wee reply ( go to lawoftime.org to stretch it ), i interact with a natural time calender dreamspell which begins with Sirius rising ( july 25ish ) each year as many old time tracking time measurers did also, soon 13th will be the first day of the sixth moon and 11th day of the yellow seed wavespell ( all wavespells are waves of 13 and there is 20 Arkeytypal wavespells ). The 11TH day of a wave is an emotional tone and known as spectral, for me this denotes much emotional release. Also for me the next day has huge clarity within it given out.

so the 13th dec in the natural calender I use is called White Spectral Wizard and following day is Blue Crystal Eagle. ( one facet of Eagle = Big Picture.

Please, we all are in natural time already, no need to use a calender imo, living in and with nature = natural time imo.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Interesting point about the 13 moons calendar 1320Q17yes - considering that Friday 13th will be the day after the Full Moon on the 12/12 at 12:12... so the 13th will be when the Moon starts to Wane?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yes wax n wane.

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
Feel best to do wee reply ( go to lawoftime.org to stretch it ), i interact with a natural time calender dreamspell which begins with Sirius rising ( july 25ish ) each year as many old time tracking time measurers did also, soon 13th will be the first day of the sixth moon and 11th day of the yellow seed wavespell ( all wavespells are waves of 13 and there is 20 Arkeytypal wavespells ). The 11TH day of a wave is an emotional tone and known as spectral, for me this denotes much emotional release. Also for me the next day has huge clarity within it given out.

so the 13th dec in the natural calender I use is called White Spectral Wizard and following day is Blue Crystal Eagle. ( one facet of Eagle = Big Picture.

Please, we all are in natural time already, no need to use a calender imo, living in and with nature = natural time imo.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Interesting point about the 13 moons calendar 1320Q17yes - considering that Friday 13th will be the day after the Full Moon on the 12/12 at 12:12... so the 13th will be when the Moon starts to Wane?

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join