It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Thu Dec 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I dont know, but John Trump could be Assanges doppleganger. I really wonder if they are somehow related.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Nancy's brooch. Can't get it much bigger.

edit on 5-12-2019 by EfilsGood because: (no reason given)

Pelosi: "Novus Ordo Seclorum"

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Paul Sperry
‏@paulsperry_

BREAKING: Justice IG Horowitz has 104 criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct related to FBI employees open as of Sept. 30, according to new OIG report. The criminal investigations involve "serious allegations of official misconduct."

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Something about this impeachment thing is just outright bizarre. Are these people even hearing and seeing the same thing as all of us?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Thu Dec 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Mind control is real.

Scary real

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Something about this impeachment thing is just outright bizarre. Are these people even hearing and seeing the same thing as all of us?

I was just thinking along the same lines.

Are the Dems and those supporting them, really this ignorant of law and also logic...Or are they just so spiteful and butt hurt that they will resort to anything in order to remove this president

Which brings me to people in my own family. In my own family I have educated, successful, seemingly normal people who right out REFUSE to even entertain the idea that Trump is not guilty of anything even remotely impeachable (by the real Constitutional standards).

And I mean they REFUSE. If the subject is brought up, immediately they repeat, "blah blah, obstruction of justice, blah blah, Russia". and when I attempt to reply with facts and evidence of how they are wrong, I get the eye roll and dismissed with "don't want to talk about it".

I honestly hate that I have to live with the results of an uneducated and mindless, angry and vindictive portion of society. They ruin things for the rest of us.

We are in a time of relative peace and prosperity that we haven't seen for at least 2 decades and instead of being able to appreciate it - we gotta deal with this BS day in and out. And deal with the threat of retards ruining it for all of us.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

The more this drags along, I am further confirmed in my thought that the goal of this whole impeachment charade is not to remove Trump from office (they know that is a lost cause, no way they get 17 R Senators to vote to remove). It is about, and has always been about, 2020 election interference. PERIOD. They are attempting to poison the thoughts of the American public with non-stop lies and slander about the President, so that Joe and Jane SixPack automatically associate all these terrible things with Donald Trump. Its psychology and they are playing to the lowest common denominator of our population, and doing anything possible to rig the next election in their favor.

Also, this show is to draw attention away from the upcoming IG report and the Barr/Durham investigations that are soon to be wrapping up. This is all propaganda of the highest order. We SHOULD be rioting in the streets over this #...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You are not alone! This is part of the process to expose the truth for those still in the dark. Not all will believe even when the drops hit with undisputed phone conversations, videos, and photos etc. Those in the dark are still following and hoping to remove orange man at any cost.

But know as these events unfold with zero evidence proven some are awakened to the madness and ready to see a different picture than has been painted. Thus why The Plan is slowly being shown as not to cause even more divide than has been caused.

Dark to Light

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
You are not alone! This is part of the process to expose the truth for those still in the dark. Not all will believe even when the drops hit with undisputed phone conversations, videos, and photos etc. Those in the dark are still following and hoping to remove orange man at any cost.

But know as these events unfold with zero evidence proven some are awakened to the madness and ready to see a different picture than has been painted. Thus why The Plan is slowly being shown as not to cause even more divide than has been caused.

Dark to Light

Well, this brings me to something else troubling. My most Leftist, Dem supporting friend said to me 2 days ago that he was "really worried about the deep fakes" (videos/audios/pics) that are coming in the future.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen.

THE PLAN

SENATE WAS THE GOAL

ENJOY THE SHOW

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: EfilsGood
Nancy's brooch. Can't get it much bigger.

Pelosi: "Novus Ordo Seclorum"

Thanks
Makes sense it might say "Novus Ordo Seclorum", hard to tell. I Q-uess that's her attempt to appear Patriotic, as she stomps on the Constitution, sporting her ' bullet' bracelet, nice....

Looking closer at that 'Flag' brooch, I see some sort of head, a growling doberman, IDK ?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

ML, interesting outfit for Pelosi... I'm not sure I've seen her in black blouse covered by White Jacket... Dark to Light?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It begs the question of paranormal interference in reality, for sure.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Nothing paranormal about an uneducated, ignorant, dumbed down populace.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

even more frightening is her neck...there aint enough botox in the world to hide that crepey/wrinkled skin.

Off topic I know, but this frightens me for my own future.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Just implying they may have had a little other worldly
help in accomplishing that. 🤷🏼‍♀️😉

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Just implying they may have had a little other worldly
help in accomplishing that. 🤷🏼‍♀️😉

I'm sure they did, and they call him Satan...I'll give you that.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Update from CM

Ron

@CodeMonkeyZ

Working on fixing the /_nc infinite redirect now. Site will be off and on while we pinpoint and fix the bug.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join