It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Genghis Khan rides again. Behold a white horse... Conquest. Interesting timing.

twitter.com...

How very curious.

If you look in this video of the White House Christmas decorations, the camera focuses on a Nativity scene there - at 2.03 (23 = pain). There are two steeds, one white and one black. The black steed has a rider, but the white one has no rider.

www.youtube.com...

Lots of very interesting and curious close-ups in the vid of various decorations.

edit on 4-12-2019 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm sure there are some here in this forum who could name every leader shown in that photograph. I only recognize 8 faces of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) members, and 7 of their names.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
So does anyone else think that the el paso shooting was a targeted attack on 8ch to shut down Q?

Also, what if Q is project looking glass? Or maybe some top secret AI. I've always found the way Q communicates to be a little bit inhuman.
edit on 4-12-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
So does anyone else think that the el paso shooting was a targeted attack on 8ch to shut down Q?

No idea, re: "shut down Q".

There has IMO been some notable dancing about regarding Q as a source of information.

Other than MSM hit pieces (which mostly target the anons and not Q as a source), have any notable politicians on the Left spoken publicly about Q? If so, I'm not aware of it (but may be wrong, I don't follow political commentary with any regularity).

The counterpoint to that is that although POTUS and Q are "on the same sheet of music", no overt government assistance emerged once 8chan was shut down and Q (apparently) had no communications channel to the public.

Kind of like both sides know Q-as-source is there, but neither side (I mean political figures) publicly acknowledges the phenomenon of Q serving as an information source to at least part of the public. I believe Trump has dropped hints at times, but (again if I am not mistaken) he has not overtly spoken on the topic of Q.

All by design, probably. The politicians of the Left would rather not admit that their dirty laundry is being aired by whatever Q is, and Trump's administration is content to have Q as an officially unrecognized means of communication to members of the public who are not Dem Party true believers.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Is Allison Mack (NXIVM) related to the Black Forest Mack family? Black Forest is mentioned in #662, #664, #666 and Forest alone in #1007

Rulantica, Europa-Park’s new indoor water world

The Vildfål is one of the more extreme experiences at the new Rulantica indoor water park, which opened on 28 November. Half an hour’s drive north of Freiburg im Breisgau in south-west Germany, it’s next to Europa-Park, the country’s largest theme park. Both are owned by the Mack family, a dynasty of entrepreneurs who have been enticing visitors to this corner of the Black Forest since 1975.

There are 17 water slides

Europa-Park is Europe's second most visited theme park, only surpassed in visitor numbers by Disneyland Paris. Allison Mack was born in Germany. Her father is an opera singer. When does a bird sing?

Mack Rides GmbH & Co KG, also known simply as Mack Rides, is a German company that designs and constructs amusement rides, based in Waldkirch, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It is one of the world's oldest amusement industry suppliers, and builds many types of rides, including flat rides, dark rides, log flumes, tow boat rides and roller coasters. The family that owns Mack Rides also owns Europa-Park.
Mack Rides

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Europark ... check out how original their mascot is. He should be called Euromickey.

Ripoff

Not that I personally care, but I'm surprised that Disney didn't sue them.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yea, I remember we did some digging on that hotel and think we discovered it's been used for spy meetings from multiple agencies over the years.

Reference: www.abovetopsecret.com...

We shall meet up for drinks here...

My what an idea. Go for it guys.. I wish I could hop over the pond real easy and be there.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: samuelsson

I hadn't heard of the letters before but you have made me make a link...

King Arthur became king by being the only person who could remove a sword which was embedded in a stone!

This was not Excalibur though as it was given to King Arthur by "The Lady in the Lake"!

So we have:

Key + Stone
Sword in Stone

Is a sword the key?

Excalibur etymology?
It was supposed to be able to slice through iron as easily as wood and possibly sheathed in plastic. Could this make it a relic from Atlantis?

Rel in the legend, did he not have protection from being wounded while holding Excalibur? Thus throwing it back in the lake was a major decision.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I would have called it a chipmunk rather than a mouse.

Disney can't have ' Mouse ' all to itself.

P

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
EndTheMaddnessNow, you have a PM.

I just have to comment on some extreme synchronicity I have experienced lately. One is rather personal, and involved ETMN, so I sent a PM...the other one ties directly into our conversations here so I will explain.

A few weeks ago I posted about the HBO show "Watchmen". Right around the time Q dropped the "Project Looking Glass" post, Watchmen had an episode all about the character named "Looking Glass". Well, I was watching the newest episode last night, and guess what the name of one of the production companies responsible for the show is? The companies name is "White Rabbit". The show Watchmen is all about masked metahumans, a faked alien invasion to save humanity from WW3, parallel dimensions, time travel, and all kinds of other esoteric crazy topics that actually tie in to what we discuss here.

Could be nothing, but it blew my mind last night.
edit on 4-12-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Ha...yeah I saw the white rabbit production company thing too. Interesting.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Disney probably got a discount on their 2 Mack Rides out of it:

Slinky Dog Dash

Goofy's Sky School

Anyway, birds of a feather? Does Europa-Park also have a "Club 33" ripoff?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Pokey,

I'm watching season 2 of the OA. The group of gamers trying to crack a game are called Q-Symphony. The show is about jumping to alternative dimensions.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Trump calls Trudeau ‘two-faced’

I wonder if that is a play on eyebrow gate? Is he hinting that Trudeau's public face is literally a mask?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Remember this one

www.trunews.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Apologies for being Curious, But , is that why TPD is now TBD ?? ................... Finding so much Mis-info plus stupid - said to be real - style lines now. Hence the reason for remaining quiet until certain points are proved or partially proved , to be positive...............Weird New World EH ??

Have a Nice day now.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Democrat’s on Impeachment then & now.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Like I tell those who are always bickering with each other, the important thing is that Conservatives control the WH/DOJ/SENATE/SCOTUS, where the REAL power lies. Soon, that's where the action will be. Let the kiddies in the House have their fun for now.

BTW: Those professors testifying today should replace the name "President Trump" with "President Obama", lol. That would be more accurate..and it will soon be proven so.
edit on 12/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

High Crime, Abuse of Power, Impeachment, Scandal, Personal Gain etc... All TDS Ivey league college professors drooling about the idea of POTUS being removed from office. All so sure of themselves! Bumbling fools! If we were playing a drinking game with these keywords we would be drunk on the level of Pelosi on a overseas flight on our dime.

Meanwhile when Nadler is shown I can only see the fat version of him and how similar to Norman in Seinfeld he looks. 😂🍿

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Interesting use of words when looking at their origins..

Two Faced - ORIGIN

The term two faced refers to a hypocritical person.
It refers to the Roman god Janus,

who had two faces, one at the front of his head and another at the back. It was assumed that a person who would say one thing to one person and a conflicting thing to another would have two faces, like Janus.

Meet Janus

Janus is an ancient Roman, a composite god who is associated with doorways, beginnings, and transitions. A usually two-faced god, he looks to both the future and the past at the same time, embodying a binary. The concept of the month of January (the beginning of one year and the ending of the end) is both based on aspects of Janus.

I bring this up because Janus has come up before many threads previous .......

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join