It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

You've touched on a profound truth. As Led Zeppelin said in Stairway to Heaven: "and it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune, than the Piper will lead us to reason". One of the main strifes we have as humans and one of our spiritual progresses we are working towards as a race is to become of one intention. If on a planetary scale, we all spoke one wish, one destiny, we would change the universe.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Sufi sent you a PM.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There's a connection with this to Fail-Safe. A movie released in 1964, one year later. A bull fight is a major part of the movie and the bull fighter/only one person who knows is a key figure. The movie is about a nuclear standoff with Russia.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
SWD (and anyone else interested),

I've added a tab to the s/sheet: "POTUS daily tweets 2 Q Posts" in version below:
Q V16.33 20191129 to 3636 incl. DECODE tools

NOTES
1) This tab automates the calculations for the 4 posts a day we've been generating,
2) It gives the Q posts generated from EST, ZULU, +1200, tweet time DELTA, times from POTUS tweets,
3) Enter a date to get the results for that day,
4) Enter a Q post number from one of the results to see its contents,
5) Unfortunately, this can only be used on tweet data that has been added to s/sheet - and that's usually a week behind,
6) Useful for looking at data from the past (before we started this decode method).
edit on 29-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Cheers SWD... replied!

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: Trillium

You've touched on a profound truth. As Led Zeppelin said in Stairway to Heaven: "and it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune, than the Piper will lead us to reason". One of the main strifes we have as humans and one of our spiritual progresses we are working towards as a race is to become of one intention. If on a planetary scale, we all spoke one wish, one destiny, we would change the universe.

Free Will. I was surprised to find out Jimmy Page is a Satanist though. Sad, for me.

ETA: I wasn't surprised about Ozzy, though...
edit on 29-11-2019 by Enderdog because: Musics

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

6) Useful for looking at data from the past (before we started this decode method).

Screen shot left the date, perfect.

I even date the stuff in my Jukje box request folder.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MetalThunder

IDK, should have done away with the Nazi rockets decades ago. Bring out the real advanced tech and lets shoot off to Mars and beyond. C'mon lets go already.

Seems there is movement on this subject

The Atlas V is scheduled to launch CST-100 Starliner on an uncrewed test flight to the International Space Station on 17 December 2019.

For pure nostalgia ...

edit on 11292019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Im so Thankful that the Grand Creator of All put us in this meme timeline

fight for your right to partaaaayyyyy

These Hong Kong patriots are more for the USA than the state of California ever could be in it's current political configuration. We can only hope for the spirit of Freedom to be satiated for HK and Cali.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I love this president.
I love the image he represents.
If it is all an act, then who’s got it right?
Pelosi, CNN, former administrations, celebrities, college professors and big tech nerds?
Or Trump?
I say Trump.

and when I say it, many rage. because that’s the thing about truth,
it has the audacity to stir demons many are unaware that they even have!

Happy Thanksgiving Patriots. Thankful for each of you, and the little winds of change you have all allowed to blow through your sails in hope of a better future than the one we have discovered they had planned for us. It’s not easy to find and disseminate truth in today’s climate; Telling the truth becomes radical in a climate like this. I pray that it pays off.
God Bless!

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Iraq’s prime minister says he’ll resign after day of bloody anti-government protests

BAGHDAD — Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said Friday he would submit his resignation to parliament, a day after more than 40 people were killed by security forces and following calls by Iraq’s top Shiite cleric for lawmakers to withdraw support.

In a statement, Abdul-Mahdi said he “listened with great concern” to al-Sistani’s sermon and made his decision in response to his call and in order to “facilitate and hasten its fulfillment as soon as possible.”

“I will submit to parliament an official memorandum resigning from the current prime ministry so that the parliament can review its choices,” he said. Abdul-Mahdi was appointed prime minister just over a year ago as a consensus candidate between political blocs.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
A star and a tip of the hat to you my friend.
Cheers!

originally posted by: SouthernGift

I love this president.
I love the image he represents.
If it is all an act, then who’s got it right?
Pelosi, CNN, former administrations, celebrities, college professors and big tech nerds?
Or Trump?
I say Trump.

and when I say it, many rage. because that’s the thing about truth,
it has the audacity to stir demons many are unaware that they even have!

Happy Thanksgiving Patriots. Thankful for each of you, and the little winds of change you have all allowed to blow through your sails in hope of a better future than the one we have discovered they had planned for us. It’s not easy to find and disseminate truth in today’s climate; Telling the truth becomes radical in a climate like this. I pray that it pays off.
God Bless!

edit on 29-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Seems to be WW theme going on .... Corruption being mentioned frequently
Godspeed

edit on 11292019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Does anyone else find it strange that we are using pretty much the same capsule shape and design that we’ve used for the last 50 years or so? That looks the same as a Gemini crew capsule. Is this just a case of form following function, and if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Maybe they like that it looks like a pyramid
Symbolism will be their downfall

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Curiously the Vimana seems to be the original inspiration

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

These Hong Kong patriots are more for the USA than the state of California ever could be in it's current political configuration. We can only hope for the spirit of Freedom to be satiated for HK and Cali.

Let's make those who want to come here, legal U.S. Citizens. Trump's version of "Dreamers".

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Sorry but no surprise at shape. Its cheapest most efficient shape for re-entry.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Justoneman

Let's make those who want to come here, legal U.S. Citizens. Trump's version of "Dreamers".

How do we make this happen I’m on board. 😂

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Interesting update
Alleged Chinese spy target pictured sitting next to Liberal MP Gladys Liu at her home

he man who claimed he was offered $1 million by a suspected Chinese spy to infiltrate the Australian Parliament attended a Liberal Party meeting with MP Gladys Liu at her former home.

Nick Zhao – who died in a Melbourne motel in March after he disclosed the suspected spy's approach to ASIO – attended the Australia Day 2016 meeting of a Liberal Party multicultural branch at the former Glen Iris home of Ms Liu, who was the president of the branch.

www.smh.com.au...

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join